Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. (532 Views)

5 Useful Tips For Working With Family And Friends / Help!. How Do I Make A Website And How Do I Get A Wire Transfer Any Useful Info. / I Want To Start A Pure Water Business; Any Useful Tips Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by youngsahito(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
I need ur advice on any useful course or training that I can involve my self into that might fetch me money for now or in the nearest future.I just graduated from the university last year.I wud be expecting ur candid advice
Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
youngsahito:
I need ur advice on any useful course or training that I can involve my self into that might fetch me money for now or in the nearest future.I just graduated from the university last year.I wud be expecting ur candid advice
clothes, shoes dealer

thank me later
Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by mekuso89(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
the best training you will undergo is first off all try and understand that no one gives a Bleep about your certificate currently in Nigeria and secondly no one is helping any one in this country any more cus there is not even enough for those that live in mansions so go out there hustle and the get money. hope this is helpful

1 Like

Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by mengho(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ask your dad or grandad for a piece of land & start farming.

Farming is the origin of all wealth.

No need to thank me, am so happy to help

1 Like

Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by emmaeko1989: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2017
Yes bro!,You can earn as a real estate consultant,you do not any prior knowledge,only the right information and right mindset to be willing to work...We work as a team in this so you are not all by yourself...contact me on whatsapp(08150760515), email:emmaekopp2@gmail.com
Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by youngsahito(m): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2017
mengho:

pls can u expatriate more abt the farming work
Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by youngsahito(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2017
mengho:

pls can u expantiate more abt d farming work
Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by mrvitalis(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2017
First of all what did u study
Re: Any Useful Training Or Course After Graduating From The Uni. by youngsahito(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
mrvitalis:
First of all what did u study
Accounting

(1) (Reply)

############# / I am in need of this metal oil drums, it must be in PH (pics attached) / 7 Lessons From President Trump That You Can Implement In Your Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.