Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss (18674 Views)

Fayose: Ekiti Election Is A National Embarrassment, There Is Danger Ahead / RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate / Mosque Demolition: Fayose, Ekiti Muslim Leaders Reach Pact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by jossy4joseph(m): 2:14am On Jan 11, 2017
The Ekiti State Chairman of Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria, Samuel Agbede, has alleged that the All Progressives Congress of offering him bribe to work against Governor Ayodele Fayose.

He said the opposition party also promised him political appointment, luxury cars and other incentives if the association could support it in its plan to frustrate the state government.

Agbede said his rejection of the bribe led the APC to sponsor some willing members of RTEAN to cause confusion in the association.

Speaking with DAILY POST in Ado Ekiti during the inauguration of the first phase of the state RTEAN secretariat, Agbede vowed that no amount of harassment, intimidation and threat will make him to withdraw support for Fayose.

“They offered me money, promises political position and luxury cars among other things. I rejected them.

“Their latest antics is that they gathered former members of the executives to be causing trouble within the association.

“I will never deviate. I’m working in line with the Constitution of RTEAN which says we should support the government of the day,” he said

Reeling out his achievements, Agbede said he had empowered over 30 drivers by making them car owners since assumption of office and promised to continue to do so.

He appealed to members to control their emotion so as not to harass innocent private car owners on the road.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/01/10/apc-offers-bribe-fight-fayose-rtean-boss/amp/?client=ms-android-tecno

10 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by blackpanda: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2017
Mtscheewww

2 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by hyfr(m): 5:49am On Jan 11, 2017
Zombies what do u have to say about this? I gat nothing but love for this man. If we had Four of him in Nigeria, things wouldn't go this bad.

10 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Atiku2019: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2017
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by ionsman: 6:30am On Jan 11, 2017
See this one... Play the script well. Okponu.

7 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by dunkem21(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2017
Hehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Flyingngel(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2017
Guy that ur source no do me.

3 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 11, 2017
Agbero
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by olaolulazio(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
You collected the bribe or not?

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by adedayoa2(f): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
OK, we hear

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by soberdrunk(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
Proof or ....................

Ps-Dj please dedicate track 9 'Omawumis if you ask me" to this Fayose loyalist....... angry

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by midehi2(f): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
sharappp there, why now

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by bro4u: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
MANY DESPISE HIM, MANY SAY HE TALKS TOO MUCH, MANY ARE WILLING TO DO ANYTHING JUST TO BRING HIM DOWN, BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHY I LOVE THIS MAN, HE IS GOV. AYODELE FAYOSE

NOTE* BEFORE YOU QUOTE ME, I AM NOT A POLITICAL FANATIC, NEITHER AM I AN 'afonja' OR 'ipob', I JUST LOVE PEOPLE WITH COURAGE

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by oluFELAxy(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2017
The director of this their movie is so good ooo....
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Antoeni(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2017
Shame on You
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by ayindejimmy(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2017
Believe agbero at your own peril

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Mrhauxiliary(m): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2017
Who cares! We all know politics is a game.
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by tinktanker: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2017
hyfr:
I don't want to believe this is true.
bit if it was the other way round u for believe abi? Mtcheww

11 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Are you sure you were not offered another bribe to make this confession

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by gbaskiboy: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
BRB
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Mujaheeeden: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
ionsman:
See this one... Play the script well. Okponu.
As an old man always talk with decorum

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by softMarket(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Am now a zombie!.......only on this thread grin

PDP paid samuel Agbede to say that APC paid him to fight fayose
Chai! Its not easy to be a zombie o(is dis what they are passing through?)

Even this lie that I lied now did not make sense to me that wrote the lie! grin grin

Pls gimme back my wailers coat.........cool

6 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by IamPatriotic(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2017
Liar! Who are the they? this antic does not sell any longer, Fayose should look for better and modern ways of lying.
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Koolking(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2017
Name the members of the APC, if you don't know their names...you are lying. Come o, APC did you mean, All Parks Chairmen?
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Adeoba10(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2017
Agbero out of all people... Watin be ur job before, no be to steal ballout box and harrass motorist?

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by Olami90: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2017
now feeling like the honest/trusted one right?
Would you have voice out if those u were loyal to give you

deceit here and there
Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by saintkel(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2017
Some people won't believe dis story bt if it were d other way round, come see bashing

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by kingwax7007: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2017
Yeye talk

1 Like

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by TippyTop(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2017
“They offered me money, promises political position and luxury cars among other things. I rejected them.
The love people have for gov Fayose is unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by wunmi590(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2017
M

2 Likes

Re: APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss by shammah1(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari / Kano Supplementary Election: As The Lion Roars Again / ADC's Dumebi Kachikwu's Presidential Bid Ruffles Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.