Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 (7965 Views)

Groundnut Oil Production Business Plan In Nigeria/ Feasibility Study / What To Invest On With N200,000 / Learn How I Make N200,000+ Weekly With No Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2017
It’s a secret reading this business plan, no stranger will give it to you raw as am doing, but my Christian faith does not believe in hiding facts, I still believe in Proverb 2:2-6, all na Baba God, but your impact in life will always be felt after leaving
If you will like to start making or producing your own Boxer, I will advise you to read my post on starting your own business with N5, 000, you will understand more about Boxer business. https://www.nairaland.com/3566510/start-own-boxers-business-n5#52711109
I answered many questions you will like to ask me on that forum, I will move straight to the point here, for anything you can’t get clearly here, am already into.
NB: Please make sure what you will ask me as not being answered here!!!
1. What do I need to start with?
You need your mind and a strong vision for the success of doing it, that is the starting points, never be deceive that what you need is money, the first capital for this and many business is your mind set, and ready to take the risk attached to it.
Materials needed are
Sewing machine: we have manual and automatic sewing machine, Manual machine like singer or butterfly goes for less 40, 000 naira, while Automatic (EMEL 8500) goes for N86, 000 as at last year I bought my own in Aba here, I always advise people to start with something good for credibility and quality shake.
Textile Material: We have Cotton (Shirt Materials), we have pieces and full yard. Pieces means, a material remain after selling a full yard to customer in full length by 36 meter. But full yard is always cost because the material is still long, pieces yard goes for 150 to 200 at times and this produce 2 boxer for you i.e (1 yard produce 2 boxers), the same thing a full yard will produce for you, the only advantage of full yard is that you can the same set of boxers from it because you can buy 10 yards long, this goes for N200 to N300 it depends on quality you want. The other material is Bed sheet which is 90 X 36 and this will produce 3 boxers unlike by (60 X 36 of cotton materials), pieces of bed sheet material start from 150 to 300 base on quality you want, but most people go for 150 to 200 material in order to make much profit (3 boxers from 150 and they sell for 150 to 200 per one, calculate for them).
Rubber and wool: Though you buy all this in bulk to save cost, but most times you will use less than 30 naira for rubber and wool to make one boxer.
Human Labour: You a good cutter, a cutter cut one boxer from N3 to N5 depends on your bargain, and the person that will sew, will collect N15 to N20, base on bargain per one boxer.
Nylon for Packing: A dozen of nylon goes for 50 and above, do the calculation,
You need Generator in case you are using universal machine, do the calculation for yourself
Shop: You can start from home or you get a place less than 30k per year, you must not look for road side, get a good place and sell it out.

Challenges in producing it
[/b]Human Labour: very few people are expert in the field, and majorly they are plenty in Aba, well depends on how you can arrange things with them, you need to supervise Aba guy to get the best you want.
[b]Marketing:
If you don’t have a good target market, am very sure that you will wear most of it….lol, but Boxer business is never what you do and loss, you will only make your capital money back, but I still wonder why you will choose not to target a market before starting it, many don’t have boxer, you can create their interest for boxer.
NB: You may never know the market unless you test run the market with samples materials and get their response.

For any information you can comments down

4 Likes

Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by alatbaba1(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
very nice. I'm going to keep a tab on it.
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by jamislaw(m): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Nice ideas I will pm you soon.
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by iaatmguy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
Am interested, please tell me how to go about it
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by oluwajezuru(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Great Idea....will sure make some money from it
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by mrsage(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Keep it up bro
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by itasakpa: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
great idea
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 8:12am On Jan 12, 2017
For further inquires you can connect with me on
(08180959714, 08121172491)
08038662353 for Whatsapp chat only

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by iaatmguy(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2017
hello,
i love your business concept.
please how can i be updated
would chat with you on whatsapp.
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2017
iaatmguy:
hello,
ok, just link me up
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by Johnikey1: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Are you looking for a life changing business opportunities online?
Let me introduce you to the world of online advertising where you can invest through payza, solidtrustpay, PayPal, perfect money and bitcoin and earn small but steady income. Tested and trusted for over 2 years. For the doer's only. Do not join if you are not interested in online income. Join on Whatsapp with link.
https:///LwhzsJDYWNrFNNVkhvYryo
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 7:58am On Jan 30, 2017
Johnikey1:
Let me introduce you to the world of online advertising where you can invest through payza, solidtrustpay, PayPal, perfect money and bitcoin and earn small but steady income. Tested and trusted for over 2 years. For the doer's only. Do not join if you are not interested in online income. Join on Whatsapp with link.
Okay
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by engrkunlex: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Johnikey1:
You can me your details
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 8:17pm On May 22, 2017
itasakpa:
great idea
Thanks
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by engrkunlex: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
oluwajezuru:
Great Idea....will sure make some money from it
sure . . all depends on you!!!
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2018
iaatmguy:
hello,

You can drop email for the breakdown
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by engrkunlex: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
obiefune560:
iaatmguy:hello, i love your business concept.please how can i be updatedwould chat with you on .ok, just link me upJ

You can link me up on my phone number stated above to avoid spamming
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by engrkunlex: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2019
(08180959714, 08121172491)
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by engrkunlex: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2019
Frequently asked questions about Boxers short production and Selling based on practical experience.
I will like to share my three years of experience in boxers’ production and selling, the aim is not for advert or trending on social media, all still remain information for anyone planning to start up either selling or producing his/her own.

I am not new to boxers’ productions and selling, kindly follow this link (https://www.nairaland.com/3566510/start-own-boxers-business-n5) to know more about me. Dkconcept

Lets me give you little introduction about myself. Have being running production and selling for straight 3 years without stop or pause, and I believe I can mentor you on boxers short for both men and women use.

1. Question: How can I know quality boxers for sell?
Answer: There are two major ways you can easily identify a good quality boxers in the market, the nature of sewing and the nature of the material used in producing it.

2. Question: How can I get quality boxers for sell?
Answer: Here come the major problems many of us usually encounter with different customers. 1, you need to know that getting 100% cotton could cost you much more than you bargain for as most material sold in aba are china left over which might have less than 100% cotton in terms of quality, you know that once that material is not polyester or satin nor nylon material. 70-80% cotton is also very good to sell because it will be softer to touch.

3. Question: How can I know the group different material belongs to?
Answer: The answer is simple, satin and polyester have a slippery touch once you hold them in your hand, the only issue with them is simple, they bring heat easily during hot weather, and their advantage is, they don’t get fade or weary on time.

4. Question: Why can’t I get eye catching colour and attractive one?
Answer: The fact is most mature adult don’t like attractive colours, and most dark or black color last longer than fancy colors, most of the attractive once at times bleaches or get faded out after wash. Though, it moves market in the students and boys area.

5. Question: How can I sell to make profit?
Answer: Most issues with sellers is that, they want to make triple profit and this slow down there selling, imagine getting boxers at 250 and you aim to sell at 600-700, you might be slow in getting them off on time, the best price should be 400 -500 and worst of 600 in a situation where by you see your buyer potential to pay, else they will be making reference to foreign banana boxer they bought. Also, note that selling in 3in1 makes your goods move faster, and do well to never allow your customer to select their best 3 as these may affect you. You can still refer to my article on the link above.

6. Question: How can I reach my customers faster?
Answer: you can employ the services of social media, we are in the digital age where you can reach out to the world in the corner of your room, and also do not neglect move to a near by store to show them what you are capable of supplying.

7. Questions: How can I brand my products by having my name on it.
Answers: To brand your product with your name will cost you more than you think as most branding like Label, real package paper and so on is not done in Nigeria, you have to make a contact in China to do it for you, except you print on a paper like flyer and insert into the 3in1 packaging nylon. Focus on branding after you have established your customer which is very important as a starter.

8. Questions: Your questions below?
Answers: by me below?

For Production of Boxers short:

1. Question: What will it take to start my own production?
Answer: You have to take some certain factors into consideration before you think of producing your own; (1) Availability of market to sell (2) Closeness to raw materials like Rubber and textiles (3) Professional hand in sewing boxer
Availability of market: For you to go into production you must have an established market to be supplying in other for you to have a constant work output and stay relevant in the market, imagine you have to work when customers’ demand for your product, it will not be encouraging at all.
Closeness to raw materials: Rubber for waist and textile made up of 95% of your boxer brief which means you need to take that into consideration before setting up your business, and here is the facts you need to know, you can’t get these two materials for boxer production except Aba, Abia State, any other place will cost you more than enough and it will be very worst for your production, No doubt, Aba is the home of textile materials in Nigeria today, if not, somebody like me from the west wont stay in Aba and be producing.
Human labour: not every tailor can sew boxers as this require expertise to produce a market standard, ask any tailor close to you to sew one boxer for you, the output determine your response. Aba is the home of boxer production, because its there trade.

2. Question: What are the challenges in production?
Answer: The major challenge is if you fail to do your homework, failure is inevitable, it require proper planning before execution. Always make up your mind before launching if you don’t want to stop half way.

3. Question: How do I get a good hand to sew a market standard for me.
Answer: You need to consult somebody who is already in the field to see if you can negotiate for an experience person in the field.

4. Question: How much can I budget to start the business?
Answer: Actually, you will need a reasonable amount of money to kick start this business if you are not in Aba and its environment, you have to calculate the cost of getting an industrial machine at least two for a start, a good amount of materials to avoid rushing to aba, like 100k – 200k worth of textiles, Standing generator, a workshop or your own rented apartment, and lastly a good hand to sew for you. I believe the amount is all depends on how you want your production to be.

5. Question: How can I ensure constant work?
Answer: I will tell you to seek someone to partner with in supplying your product after producing, even if the profit on one wont be more than 10-15 naira on each boxers, you grow to make much profit, it doesn’t matter the amount you are making at first, what matter is how regular you are in production.

6. Question: How can I handle those who want cheap boxers as many of them are within me?
Answer: I will tell to be sincere enough to make them understand that bed sheets material is the cheapest type of material we have in the market and this can go for as low as 150 instead of 200 to 250 of your regular sales for shirts, printed cotton materials.

7. Question: How can I determine my sales price?
Answer: Price is not fixed in the market, at times its depends on the nature of your production, do your cost production be sincere to add little change on it to ensure a trust from your customers, never make it too high, too low is your choice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly reference my three links on Nairaland here
1. For selling
https://www.nairaland.com/3566510/start-own-boxers-business-n5
2. For NYSC members
https://www.nairaland.com/3566589/men-women-boxer-business-just
3. For Production
https://www.nairaland.com/3566614/start-own-boxer-production-business

If you will like to get the soft copy of these in PDF, kindly drop your email below.
If you think I have not answered your desire question kindly drop your question in the comment below or you chat me up on whatsapp for quick reply on 08038662353 or you call for urgent reply. We do bulk supply but is at your consideration not by force.
Dkconcept.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by naijjaman(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
dkconcept:
It’s a secret reading this business plan, no stranger will give it to you raw as am doing, but my Christian faith does not believe in hiding facts, I still believe in Proverb 2:2-6, all na Baba God, but your impact in life will always be felt after leaving
If you will like to start making or producing your own Boxer, I will advise you to read my post on starting your own business with N5, 000, you will understand more about Boxer business. https://www.nairaland.com/3566510/start-own-boxers-business-n5#52711109
I answered many questions you will like to ask me on that forum, I will move straight to the point here, for anything you can’t get clearly here, am already into.
NB: Please make sure what you will ask me as not being answered here!!!
1. What do I need to start with?
You need your mind and a strong vision for the success of doing it, that is the starting points, never be deceive that what you need is money, the first capital for this and many business is your mind set, and ready to take the risk attached to it.
Materials needed are
Sewing machine: we have manual and automatic sewing machine, Manual machine like singer or butterfly goes for less 40, 000 naira, while Automatic (EMEL 8500) goes for N86, 000 as at last year I bought my own in Aba here, I always advise people to start with something good for credibility and quality shake.
Textile Material: We have Cotton (Shirt Materials), we have pieces and full yard. Pieces means, a material remain after selling a full yard to customer in full length by 36 meter. But full yard is always cost because the material is still long, pieces yard goes for 150 to 200 at times and this produce 2 boxer for you i.e (1 yard produce 2 boxers), the same thing a full yard will produce for you, the only advantage of full yard is that you can the same set of boxers from it because you can buy 10 yards long, this goes for N200 to N300 it depends on quality you want. The other material is Bed sheet which is 90 X 36 and this will produce 3 boxers unlike by (60 X 36 of cotton materials), pieces of bed sheet material start from 150 to 300 base on quality you want, but most people go for 150 to 200 material in order to make much profit (3 boxers from 150 and they sell for 150 to 200 per one, calculate for them).
Rubber and wool: Though you buy all this in bulk to save cost, but most times you will use less than 30 naira for rubber and wool to make one boxer.
Human Labour: You a good cutter, a cutter cut one boxer from N3 to N5 depends on your bargain, and the person that will sew, will collect N15 to N20, base on bargain per one boxer.
Nylon for Packing: A dozen of nylon goes for 50 and above, do the calculation,
You need Generator in case you are using universal machine, do the calculation for yourself
Shop: You can start from home or you get a place less than 30k per year, you must not look for road side, get a good place and sell it out.

Challenges in producing it
[/b]Human Labour: very few people are expert in the field, and majorly they are plenty in Aba, well depends on how you can arrange things with them, you need to supervise Aba guy to get the best you want.
[b]Marketing:
If you don’t have a good target market, am very sure that you will wear most of it….lol, but Boxer business is never what you do and loss, you will only make your capital money back, but I still wonder why you will choose not to target a market before starting it, many don’t have boxer, you can create their interest for boxer.
NB: You may never know the market unless you test run the market with samples materials and get their response.

For any information you can comments down

I am interested in bulk supply. Will whatsapp you asap.

2 Likes

Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2019
naijjaman:

I am interested in bulk supply. Will whatsapp you asap.

Note Before: Don't waste your time contacting this guy. He is not serious about what he is doing. Pm me for my exchange with him. I hate when people miss huge opportunities because they are ignorance of how to do business.

Quite unfortunate that you misquote me for another thing, it's my normal way of getting to know my customer well when ever they PM for what am up to, I simply asked you for name and location and you decided to switch it to something else. As at the time you were chatting me I was busy preparing goods to be waybilled out on Sat morning, I later sent you a reply in which you immediately blocked me on whatsapp. We need patience to deal with each other to achieve the best. I can screen shot my conversation here for people to see.
Thanks
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by naijjaman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
dkconcept:

Quite unfortunate that you misquote me for another thing, it's my normal way of getting to know my customer well when ever they PM for what am up to, I simply asked you for name and location and you decided to switch it to something else. As at the time you were chatting me I was busy preparing goods to be waybilled out on Sat morning, I later sent you a reply in which you immediately blocked me on whatsapp. We need patience to deal with each other to achieve the best. I can screen shot my conversation here for people to see.
Thanks

Ok I will screenshot our conversation so Nairalanders will know who is serious or not. Your first response was Name and location. Why the name or location? That's a turn off and a non starter in business. If you were busy as you now claim, why didn't you make that indication? I also referenced Nairaland in my conversation with you. I don't know how you do your business or communicate but in business, you have to pursue every lead and take each and everyone of them serious. You failed to do that and that's why I had to share my experience with others here. 60 dozens of boxers every two months is a big deal and that's an opportunity you missed due to lack of seriousness or arrogance. Anyway, I found someone else and I will showcase the boxers here so when it's ready, just for the record.

I had to block you when it was obvious that you were playing with my conversation and wasting my time. I actually don't play with my time.

All the best! Learn from this experience and change for the better. Best of Luck!

3 Likes

Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by afbstrategies: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2019
Sorry bro. Please don't let others suffer because of lack of seriousness by one person. I am aware of how many people who lifted up here on Nairaland, especially through your NGO. More blessings to you.
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2019
naijjaman:

Ok I will screenshot our conversation so Nairalanders will know who is serious or not. Your first response was Name and location. Why the name or location? That's a turn off and a non starter in business. If you were busy as you now claim, why didn't you make that indication? I also referenced Nairaland in my conversation with you. I don't know how you do your business or communicate but in business, you have to pursue every lead and take each and everyone of them serious. You failed to do that and that's why I had to share my experience with others here. 60 dozens of boxers every two months is a big deal and that's an opportunity you missed due to lack of seriousness or arrogance. Anyway, I found someone else and I will showcase the boxers here so when it's ready, just for the record.

I had to block you when it was obvious that you were playing with my conversation and wasting my time. I actually don't play with my time.

All the best! Learn from this experience and change for the better. Best of Luck!

I love your honest reply with a nice screenshot, believe me opportunity missed could be a blessing in disguise by God, have been dealing in boxers production for 3 years now, though not proofing to know how to do it best, but am doing my little effort to get my customer convinced. Let's me also screen shot my recent conversation with new customers that chatted me up, actually have never seen it as a crime or non relevant until now you are correcting me for doing so. I believe for me to flow very well with you, I need to know you first and also you know me also, check the chat time interval i had with you.

Alot of dudes has chat me up all to scam me or do all sort of nonsense things. If I can write all those information and still make my line available, can we still say am not serious? If I can have a page running to 30 pages on nairaland same for boxers business yet without negative comments, can we still say am not serious? Just that the chat went wrong on your first chat with me,I do take my time to reply every messages late in the day after work and most times I get call to respond to my chat on whatsapp.

In all, sorry for the misinterpretation about my personality, I believe we are not meant to do business together and not that opportunity elude me,it's devine.

No matter what the case may be thank you for contacting me in the first place, and I still love you for taking such bold step.

Thanks.

Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by naijjaman(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
dkconcept:

I love your honest reply with a nice screenshot, believe me opportunity missed could be a blessing in disguise by God, have been dealing in boxers production for 3 years now, though not proofing to know how to do it best, but am doing my little effort to get my customer convinced. Let's me also screen shot my recent conversation with new customers that chatted me up, actually have never seen it as a crime or non relevant until now you are correcting me for doing so. I believe for me to flow very well with you, I need to know you first and also you know me also, check the chat time interval i had with you.

Alot of dudes has chat me up all to scam me or do all sort of nonsense things. If I can write all those information and still make my line available, can we still say am not serious? If I can have a page running to 30 pages on nairaland same for boxers business yet without negative comments, can we still say am not serious? Just that the chat went wrong on your first chat with me,I do take my time to reply every messages late in the day after work and most times I get call to respond to my chat on whatsapp.

In all, sorry for the misinterpretation about my personality, I believe we are not meant to do business together and not that opportunity elude me,it's devine.

No matter what the case may be thank you for contacting me in the first place, and I still love you for taking such bold step.

Thanks.
Thanks for taking your time to respond and for taking a hard look at your approach. Now I know your reason for starting your chats that way. You don't know how many times I have been scammed even here on NL by crooks but the truth is that we lose when we allow scammers to break or force us to take unpleasant measures in business. Everything about me was before you during the whatsapp chat; my phone number, my picture and other stuff. You could also tell my location from my phone number before you. I also live in a Country where there's little chance for me scam you without severe consequences. We both reacted based on our experiences. Prices and quotes have been inflated the moment many know my location. I don't know why but it's true. My first priority as a business owner is to sell and I become restless when my workers are not serious about making a sale in my store. Sometimes i take over from there and successfully make the sale. Please see my chat with one of a couple of great people I found here on Nl. He gave me reasons to even call him and complete the transaction and that's one thing you should always do. I spent about 14 minutes waiting for your reply and I couldn't remember ever doing that to a potential customer. The best approach is to engage whoever took his or her time to seek you out.
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 5:50am On Feb 04, 2019
naijjaman:

Thanks for taking your time to respond and for taking a hard look at your approach. Now I know your reason for starting your chats that way. You don't know how many times I have been scammed even here on NL by crooks but the truth is that we lose when we allow scammers to break or force us to take unpleasant measures in business. Everything about me was before you during the whatsapp chat; my phone number, my picture and other stuff. You could also tell my location from my phone number before you. I also live in a Country where there's little chance for me scam you without severe consequences. We both reacted based on our experiences. Prices and quotes have been inflated the moment many know my location. I don't know why but it's true. My first priority as a business owner is to sell and I become restless when my workers are not serious about making a sale in my store. Sometimes i take over from there and successfully make the sale. Please see my chat with one of a couple of great people I found here on Nl. He gave me reasons to even call him and complete the transaction and that's one thing you should always do. I spent about 14 minutes waiting for your reply and I couldn't remember ever doing that to a potential customer. The best approach is to engage whoever took his or her time to seek you out.

So welcome sir... all is well,thanks for sharing such an awesome experience,at times a cause makes us to react one way or the other.
I really appreciate once again.
One love bro
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by naijjaman(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
dkconcept:

So welcome sir... all is well,thanks for sharing such an awesome experience,at times a cause makes us to react one way or the other.
I really appreciate once again.
One love bro

@dKconcept. You are welcome.. I appreciate your response. I have removed the 'note before' comment because you have positively handled this dialogue more than I expected. I see a decent and hardworking man in you and wish you well. I will continue our whatsapp chat to see what we can still do with the boxer stuff. We live to learn!. May God bless your hustle. I wanted to patronize you because you were so selfless in informing others about the boxer business. Good luck and all the best bro!
Re: Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 by dkconcept: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
(08180959714)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. / Luno Trading Platform / Zenith Bank Will Increase Dividend By 30% To N1.50 Per Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.