Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married (764 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married by xyoung: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2017
This is a match made in heaven I must confess. You know this adage they say "one day someone will come into your life, make everything work and show you reasons it didn't work with other people". This thing is very very true. When you finally meet your life partner, everything will work easily and effortlessly. God is indeed the head of this marriage institution. Check out the pix right from engagement in Ikeja Mall Lagos to Pre-wedding pix to Court wedding to Traditional wedding to the white wedding which happened recently in Port harcourt

Re: My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married by xyoung: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2017
See more photos from the traditional and white wedding. The lord is good. Happy married life to my Engineering guy

Re: My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married by respect80(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Nice pix with inappropriate subject.
Very soon we will start seeing topics like. "I just kicked a stone, I just bought an underwear, today is Wednesday e.t.c grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wow! Congrats to them and Happy married Life!
Re: My Best Friend Of My University Days Just Got Married by refiner(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
Beautiful...

May God bless them with longlife,adorable children and prosperity to take good care of them....Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Some Men Eh! Kai!! / Strictly For Ladies (sex Made In Heaven) / Why I Dont Look Forward To Valentine day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.