Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) (2450 Views)

December Allowance / Nysc Zamfara Please Pay Us Our December Allowance!!! / No December Allowance Yet For Kogi Kopas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by respect80(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2017
its so appalling d kind of system we have in this Country and the very PASSIVE youths jst growing into & accepting the system jst the way it is.

Yes 19800 may not be ur problem, its som1 elses Gold. The December corper allowance has not bn paid & without any reasonable explanation to the serving youths, yet every one kept quiet & jst accept d condition.

It is realy painful to me personally wen i fink of the youths being the hope of this nation yet our attitude today is not showing any hope of us veering towards making this country a better place.

Some corpers are already in serious debt now that evn the 19800 they are waiting for cannot pay & that is very bad. As a youth, already starting life in debt, wht does tomorrow hold for this nation.

if a responsible group comes up with the idea of holding the NYSC or FED.GOVT to ransom on why the dues hv not bn paid either by protest or whever other means that is when you will hear the COWARDICE in so many youths reveal themselves

* I can not join d protest oh
* protest because of 19800?
* hm i want to get my certificate oh
* my Daddy didnt send me to kom n protest oh
* it is against the NYSC rules oh
*ah i dnt want to repeat service oh

WHO wants to repeat service huh? tell me!
It is against the NYSC rules yes is it legal to withhold our mothly allowance without explanation??

Your Daddy didnt send u to protest neither did Mine but they will b proud to kno their sons & daughters now kno their rights & are grown enough to fight for it.
& with all due respect youths, Your Dads and Mums will die & leave You with this Nation hw will u handle it??

will one set of people continue to oppress the other for eternity?

We all want to get our certificates Yes but are we to let go the moral rights & justice of the nation all bcoz of a Paper document? If i may ask, what power does that document evn hold for you If d Nation in which u want to use it is crippled.

Yes 19800 is so small to you & cannot evn meet your daily needs, bt that is bcoz of ur short sightedness & the perspective from which you see the 19800. keep aside the amount & think of Your rights, if ur right is bn trampled upon now for little things & you let go, it will also be trampled upon for bigger tinx & by then u'd already b stripped of your rights & power to speak and act because of the little ones you let go in your yesteryears. & i repeat 19800 mayb small to you bt its Gold to som1 els

Arise oh youths of our days, wake up! stand for the right thing. not for money or any such but for the sake of our great Nation Nigeria.

- A.H Ohinoyi
corper.

Abeg where is lalasticlala?

* pls 4ward 2other NYSC groups*

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by henrybomb(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Only in Nigeria things like happen,we are not forcing them to run the scheme if they cant continue it should be scrapped or better still stop holding our money to ransome...we have lost so many vibrant and intelligent youths because of this scheme,i thought the scheme is to promote unity but reverse is the case
Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by Igolasko: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
To be educated goes beyond read and write.It encompasses to be able to adapt and adjust to any society and situation and also know your right.To know when to keep quiet and raise your voice against injustice.
All these future dream killer
(rulers politicians) how old were they when they started not allowing Nigeria to grow and chose politics as permanent job? .
Your parents do not send you to school to become"anything comes my way "Why should you keep quiet when you should be shaking the country.Cry out for your right in a civilize way .They can't be owe your parents their wages,not paying them their pension stipends and as well owe you .
Who else might be responsible for this are inhuman.Fight for your right oooo !

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Did you receive any allawee in camp? If yes, that's your december allawee.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dem no pay u for camp ni

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by Bamss1: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2017
so u want to collect allawee twice in one month? or should i say 1mnth six days, or u think the one u collected in camp is for nov? u funny.

if its ur company is dat ow u will pay?

una wan kill FG...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by aibonous: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
the guy don finish his 19,8 I guess. transport fare to ppa now is a problem.
Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by personal59: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Did you receive any allawee in camp? If yes, that's your december allawee.
bjhaid:
Dem no pay u for camp ni
aibonous:
Bamss1:
so u want to collect allawee twice in one month? or should i say 1mnth six days, or u think the one u collected in camp is for nov? u funny.

if its ur company is dat ow u will pay?

una wan kill FG...
aibonous:

whizi u have lost touch with what's happening : most states are yet to pay batch a December allowance

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:20am On Jan 14, 2017
personal59:

whizi u have lost touch with what's happening : most states are yet to pay batch a December allowance
I havent boss, i just he thought is a batch b corp member

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by personal59: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
I havent boss, i just he thought is a batch b corp member
k bro how ur ppa thank God we are almost tru may he see us through in good health and with great future than our plan
Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by kuchikau1: 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
toto dey hungry me.
Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
personal59:

k bro how ur ppa thank God we are almost tru may he see us through in good health and with great future than our plan
Amen. Ppa dey alriit, make we do finish, i wan move to the next level. And urs?
Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by personal59: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=LogoDWhiz post=52803975] Amen. Ppa dey alriit, make we do finish, i wan move to the next level. And urs?[/quote
my ppa too dey cool i hope for the best also may God help us all
Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by personal59: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=LogoDWhiz post=52803975] Amen. Ppa dey alriit, make we do finish, i wan move to the next level. And urs?[/quote
my ppa too dey cool, i hope for the best also.
may God help us all

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our December Allowance (batch B Stream 1) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
personal59:

Amen...

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Next Batch Of Nysc In 2007 / My PPA Expriences / WICKEDNESS IN UNIJOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.