Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator (49773 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by egbaguy2: 5:01am On Jan 13, 2017
I was right sha..... Saw ur shout out on twitter
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by GindoX(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
The kid get ogor for his head grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by eezeribe(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
lalasticlala:
Smart boy

Lala, push am go front page naa... Na because say snake(your pet) or Tonto(your crush) no dey am
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Wow, but he's not old enough to meddle with Kachikwu and Fashola affairs yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Reminds me of AL
smiley smiley
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by miqos02(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
BlackDBagba:
'Doing it every time ' grin
is it bad?
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by miqos02(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
darkenkach:
Do people still use better pass my neighbor?
it saves fuel a lot, some people can use 1litre of fuel for six hours with that get. thanks to our mechanics

2 Likes

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by miqos02(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
BlackDBagba:
'Doing it every time ' grin
is it bad?
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by lovat(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
Smart boy!
My regards to him.

From a different angle, this country is finished, imagine a small boy as young as this already knowing how to put on the generator, because there's always blackout. Our political leaders are total failure. Every time there is light,, even a one year old child knows how to shout UP NEPAAAAA.
May God help us in this country.
Say No More.

The Mum voted Buhari

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by victorazy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Beremx:
That moment when he tries to put on a generator because he sees daddy and mummy putting on the Gen every time. grin

Is like is been decades since u ppl had light in this compound.
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
This Fsshola sef angry
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by lovat(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
sexymoma:
i wont be surprise if i see something like this on fp

" A nairalander's kid trying to switch on the gen"
You are a prophetess. I need some jobs for you to do for me grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
1bkaye:
Awww smiley
this ya pix is killing moi

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by stuffs4me(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Beremx:
That moment when he tries to put on a generator because he sees daddy and mummy putting on the Gen every time. grin

You are a daft and very dangerous parent and you obviously don't love your child.

Always keep children away from dangerous and hazardous equipments and warn them not to ever go near it because if you don't , a day may come when he would go near it without your knowledge. Imagine if the generator was on, it can easily kill the child.

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by manchester1: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
my state banned such generator long time ago
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by sauceEEP(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
No more MMM thread so the mods pushed this to fp, nairaland sha...
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
wizflame:
this ya pix is killing moi
Lol thank you smiley
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nickymezor(f): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
manchester1:
my state banned such generator long time ago
Which state is dat?
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol thank you smiley
you are so very welcome wink

2 Likes

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Akalia(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
darkenkach:
Do people still use better pass my neighbor?
wetin u dey even form sef- you too big for 'better pass my neighbor'? Ur type can't even afford one. Mtchew
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Thecassanova: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
First page? you've gatto be kidding me.
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by jiinxed: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
melomelonow:
I swear, i think say this beremx Na millionaire o. Upon all the champaign wey this woman do for buhari, no single contract for her. Ha. This's not fair Bubu

grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Mcowubaba: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
Beremx:
lol! don't worry,the big generator is also somewhere around same place. don't judge me by the small generator . cool

Thanks greatgod2012 and xynerise
OK, it is this small Gen you usually use to power your Techno phone to defend Buhari.

Small fuel dey very last long, very Economical for writing long articles defending APC.

Sai Barber till 2023 tongue

Your kid is cute though.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by GindoX(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
So this thing made front page? undecided lastcalisticka, am preparing ur suspension letter as mod.. grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by goingape1: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a daft and very dangerous parent and you obviously don't love your child.

Always keep children away from dangerous and hazardous equipments and warn them not to ever go near it because if you don't , a day may come when he would go near it without your knowledge. Imagine if the generator was on, it can easily kill the child.
the mod who block my comment don't what the truth!

can't you all correct this woman!

this woman is playing with fire and you are all Happy undecided

I demand this topic should be remove out of front page, because this topic is against child healthcare!

lalalasticlala or seun or whatsoever! this is not the kind of topic you should put in front-page!

if you like ban me for talking the truth.

4 Likes

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by cstr55: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
And some kids somewhere else have never witnessed power failure in their life-time let alone knowing how to put on a stand-by electricity generator.

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by VeniJu: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Agbaletu:

You are right. I could remember some years back, my son when he was barely 1.5 years will shout "Upepa" whenever NEPA restored electricity.

Hmmmm...1.5. Na litre abi na money?cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Beremx:
see where your mind dey go? bad boy like you. grin

Corrupt Buhari's daughter... how you know say name there im mind dey go.....
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by Burgerlomo: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
The boy was just trying to pass a message across to Fashola and his Oga at the top to do something about the power failure ASAP grin
Re: My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator by ibietela2(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Beremx:

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.