Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price (4168 Views)

Introducing Two New Wifi Hidden Cameras With Rotating Camera Lens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2017
SAMSMART" home of all photography equipment and more.....selling @amazing price!
CAMERA;
Canon; 5D III, 600D, 700D, 650D
LENS; 50mm f/ 1.1.8, 50mmf/1.1.4 , 18 -55mm
Nikon; D3200, D3300, D5200, D5300, D7100.
LENS; 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mmVR , 18-140mm
ACCESSORIES;
Studio flash, sotfbox, umbrella, reflector, video light, memory card, chargers, tripod, Camera bag, diffuser, beauty dish, flash holder, light stands, trigger,
NB: you can call/WhatsApp 08139453238 for more information.

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
What's speedlight?
Speedlight is a brand name NIKON give their unit flash and speedlite is a brand name CANON give their unit flash. So anywhere you see the word "speedlight" or "speedlite" they are talking about camera flash.
In photography light is very important ( is key) that is why you need flash so that you can get bright pictures while shooting indoor/dark place and even outdoor.
Speedlight; is a device you mount on your camera hotshoe so that it can give you adequate lighting in your photography shooting.
You may want to ask, what is "hotshoe"
On the top of your CAMERA, there is a metal socket you can attache some accessories like microphone, electronic viewfinder/monitor etc. That is the place you mount your speedlite.
My camera have inbuilt-flash why do I need speedlite?
* Inbuilt-flash [light] has a limit or an extend it will reach
* You can't bounce your inbuilt-flash
* If you use inbuilt-flash for indoor shoot, I know you won't like the pictures.[because of noise]
In fact there is so many things which you can do with "speedlight" that you can't do with inbuilt-flash.
Thank you for reading!

..... I hope you find this helpful.

For more information call/WhatsApp:+2348139453238

1 Like

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Use this 3 major factors to choose tripod for your photography.

These are three factors to consider ; Price, Weight & Stability. There is a saying that you can have two out of those three that make you happy and the third will make you sad.
First is the WEIGHT of your gadgets. Tripods have instructions on how much weight they can hold and you need to be sure that any tripod you purchase can hold the weight of your gadgets.
Second is WEIGHT of the tripod. The sturdier The tripod the more the weight. To reduce the weight of the tripod, you will need to purchase a tripod made with more exotic materials but that is going to take you to the third factor that you may not want.
Third is PRICE of tripod. There is all sorts of prices for tripods, ranging from poor quality tripods costing about 12,000NGN through to expensive tripods costing about 100,000NGN upward.
My advice is to buy the best tripod you can afford for your gadgets , with a pocket friendly cost, ranging from 20,000NGN to 65,000NGN, depending on the features, stability and weight management you want.

.....hope you find this helpful!

For more information call/WhatsApp; +2348139453238.

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Product. ------------------------------ lens
Brand. ------------------------------- sigma
Status. ------------------------------- used (very neat)
Range. ------------------------------- 24-70mm (2.cool
Accessories ------------------------- hood, pouch ( boxed)
Quantity available ---------------- 1 left
Price. ------------------------------ 275,000NGN
Camera fit ----------------------------- Nikon

For more information call/WhatsApp+2348139453238

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Kufie(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2017
Big bro you still have the 5D Mk III?
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kufie:
Big bro you still have the 5D Mk III?
hi
yes still available
call/whatsApp 08139453238
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
set up your photography studio!!

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Akan7: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bro how u dey? I'm looking to set up a home photography studio soon... What am I gonna need in terms of lights and other stuff and what should I have in mind in terms of a budget? Thanks.
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Akan7:
Bro how u dey? I'm looking to set up a home photography studio soon... What am I gonna need in terms of lights and other stuff and what should I have in mind in terms of a budget? Thanks.
```First of all you need a camera. Professional camera, depending on the brand you choose between Nikon and Canon, My advice is if you want to base strictly on still photography go for Nikon, Nikon have good picture quality and easy to navigate/use and you will find Nikon more affordable. And if you are going for videography (motion photography) buy Canon, note both of them can do photo and video, am just telling my view about the two party.```
*• Camera*
Nikon:
D3200 ------- 125k
D3300 ------- 145k
D5200 ------ 145k etc
Canon:
1200D ------ 125k
1300D ------ 135k
600D -------- 160k etc
*• Space*
```Am sure without being told you have this already OR the plan is in progress, but avoid painting the space with too much color instead use white to avoid unnecessary color reflection on your picture, alright good.```
*• Lighting;*
```In photography light is key (very important) there is no two ways about it, so your studio got to be well equipped with good photography Lighting setups so you'll achieve quality pictures, so you will need to get studio lights.```
*_A set of photography studio lighting ( 2 lights, 2 stand, flash umbrella ),_*
200 WATT ----- 75k
300 WATT ---- 100k
*Trigger;* this is used to sync the light with your camera . 6k, 8k, 10k etc
*• background;*
*_In choosing background for your studio, is either you choose gray color or white and green. But you will need stand for the background._*
```Background 8.5k, 10k, 15k. Upward
Backdrop Stands 35k```
*• Reflector;* ```to redirect your light and clear shadows from your subject```
5 in 1 110cm ----- 8k
2 in 1 110cm ----- 6.5k
*• Tripod stand;*
You need a tripod to hold you camera,
12k, 18k. Upward
```Then you can print your pictures from any lab.```
*_hope you find this helpful_*

For more enquires call/WhatsApp 08139453238
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Akan7: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Samsmartng:

```First of all you need a camera. Professional camera, depending on the brand you choose between Nikon and Canon, My advice is if you want to base strictly on still photography go for Nikon, Nikon have good picture quality and easy to navigate/use and you will find Nikon more affordable. And if you are going for videography (motion photography) buy Canon, note both of them can do photo and video, am just telling my view about the two party.```
*• Camera*
Nikon:
D3200 ------- 125k
D3300 ------- 145k
D5200 ------ 145k etc
Canon:
1200D ------ 125k
1300D ------ 135k
600D -------- 160k etc
*• Space*
```Am sure without being told you have this already OR the plan is in progress, but avoid painting the space with too much color instead use white to avoid unnecessary color reflection on your picture, alright good.```
*• Lighting;*
```In photography light is key (very important) there is no two ways about it, so your studio got to be well equipped with good photography Lighting setups so you'll achieve quality pictures, so you will need to get studio lights.```
*_A set of photography studio lighting ( 2 lights, 2 stand, flash umbrella ),_*
200 WATT ----- 75k
300 WATT ---- 100k
*Trigger;* this is used to sync the light with your camera . 6k, 8k, 10k etc
*• background;*
*_In choosing background for your studio, is either you choose gray color or white and green. But you will need stand for the background._*
```Background 8.5k, 10k, 15k. Upward
Backdrop Stands 35k```
*• Reflector;* ```to redirect your light and clear shadows from your subject```
5 in 1 110cm ----- 8k
2 in 1 110cm ----- 6.5k
*• Tripod stand;*
You need a tripod to hold you camera,
12k, 18k. Upward
```Then you can print your pictures from any lab.```
*_hope you find this helpful_*

For more enquires call/WhatsApp 08139453238

Thanks... Very helpful. I have a camera actually, been into photography for over a year now. Had a Nikon but now using a Canon. Just got a space within my home I want to use for the studio so wanted to know the sort of lights and other stuff to acquire for the place. I do hope u have these in stock so when I'm ready to purchase we can do business. Thanks once again.
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Samsmartng(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Nikon DSLR camera D5300.(enq:08139453238)

Capturing photographs and recording videos is more than taking memories of past events. A great camera brings your creativity to life with striking clarity. The Nikon D5300 is exactly that type of camera—an exceptional HD-SLR designed to draw exciting new perspectives out of everyone who shoots it. Optimized for creativity, streamlined for flexibility, it'll awaken your passion and inspire some of the most spectacular photos and videos u've ever made.
For inquiries visit :
www.samdechng.com

Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Chydobe: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
“WHAT IS BEST DIGITAL CAMERA?”. You would also be able to have good options to choose from the list of Best digital cameras. Then, you would be able to choose and make one your best digital camera 2019.

We will also keep track of big events to announce some best buy camera prices in subsequent articles. Click on the link below and take part!

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/11/best-digital-camera-2019-buy-a-camera-from-list-of-best-digital-cameras/
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by Octopus3000: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Well, these are really very interesting products. Thanks to some of them, I started my career as a photographer. For example, the lens is perfect for both beginners and more professional photographers. About a year ago I changed this lens to a cooler one. It was difficult to choose, but thanks to articles from https://lensespro.org , I was able to choose the right one. If you are interested in various comparisons for the products that are presented in this article, then I advise you to visit this site. There you will learn a lot of useful information. I have been a photographer for more than five years, but I was still surprised at how high-quality and interesting information was provided there. Good luck with your choice of devices!
Re: CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price by GucciCat(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2020
Octopus3000:
Well, these are really very interesting products. Thanks to some of them, I started my career as a photographer. For example, the lens is perfect for both beginners and more professional photographers. About a year ago I changed this lens to a cooler one. It was difficult to choose, but thanks to articles from https://lensespro.org , I was able to choose the right one. If you are interested in various comparisons for the products that are presented in this article, then I advise you to visit this site. There you will learn a lot of useful information. I have been a photographer for more than five years, but I was still surprised at how high-quality and interesting information was provided there. Good luck with your choice of devices!
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deals For Blackberry Phones / 2 In 1 Otg Flash Drive 32gb For As Low As N3000 / Use Mikrotik Wireless Access Point To Achieve Best Wireless Base Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.