Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Confession: Am Having Sexual Fantasy Everytime I See Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession: Am Having Sexual Fantasy Everytime I See Her (637 Views)

I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin / HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession: Am Having Sexual Fantasy Everytime I See Her by shocker007(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2017
I am a law student at UI and I had a highly sexual crush on a girl who used to study here, I think called JoJo (I learned her name from a classmate of mine). She moved to a new uni last year I think, but when she was here, I constantly peeped and perved at her, in lectures, around campus when I saw her. I looked so much that I could tell she wore G-Bangers underneath her tight leggings!!! One time I looked so much that I had to go to the toilet to self-service myself down.... I wanked (and still do) at the thought of having sex with her. In fact, I fantasised about sex with her while I was with my gf, Am crushing on her I think. I found out two other guys I know wanted to have sex with her too, which made me want to bang her even more.... I'm ashamed but she was so hot.

http://www.confessionbox.org/2017/01/am-having-sexual-fantasy-everytime-i.html
Re: Confession: Am Having Sexual Fantasy Everytime I See Her by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2017
Anyways, Give Your Life To Christ

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Happy / 5 Signs The Girl Your Dating Is About To Cheat On You.(nosy Gist) / Who Can Relate To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.