Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area (3192 Views)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Abuja Residents Queue Up To Buy Cooking Gas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Teewhy2: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Do anyone know what is happening too the cost of cooking gas?
I bought 12.5kg of cooking gas Last week Tuesday for N 4,000 buy last Saturday a friend told me he bought N5,000. Only for me to hear from a colleague this morning that he got it for N5,500 last night. All these prices are within Lagos metropolis
I can't power my generator with gas again had to run back to petrol which I thought was more expensive before.
Salary is not increasing but cost of living is increasing exponentially.
Lalasticlala abeg help us find out what is happening

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Arrow24: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Na 5k for Abj ooo
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by BreezyCB(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2017
5,500 4 osun state
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by iokpebholo: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2017
5k but am not bothered cos nigerians deserve d kind of hardship dey are currently facing. Where is d minimum wage promised by govt last year? Y is it dt nlc is not saying anything about it. Human rights activist like soyinka, falana and co where are they?if I talk na dem go say I no like buhari,so I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2017
God is punishing us thru our leaders

imagine, a painter of garri is now 1k
, something that used to sell for 200naira
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 11, 2017
IDGAF
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by ElectronicsGuy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
The country is really messed up
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by doctokwus: 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gas today 11/01/2017 is N6k.Some places N6500.Just December,a month ago It was N3800-N4k!
Kerosene is beyond reach too!!
Yet Nigerians are not taking to the streets against the govt!!!
How wont we continue having grossly incompetent pple ruling us and carry on with policies that emasculate us.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by finaly01: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
I bought 12.5kg for 5k on Monday in ABJ
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
doctokwus:
Gas today 11/01/2017 is N6k.Some places N6500.Just December,a month ago It was N3800-N4k!
How wont we continue having grossly incompetent pple ruling us and carry on with policies that emasculate us.
Enjoy ur Change

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
doctokwus:
onatisi come and see grin

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Sibrah: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
iokpebholo:
5k but am not bothered cos nigerians deserve d kind of hardship dey are currently facing. Where is d minimum wage promised by govt last year? Y is it dt nlc is not saying anything about it. Human rights activist like soyinka, falana and co where are they?if I talk na dem go say I no like buhari,so I rest my case
If u like die of joy. What I am concerned with is the cause of the increase in gas price.
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Sibrah: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
himkers:
God is punishing us thru our leaders

imagine, a painter of garri is now 1k
, something that used to sell for 200naira

The real situation on ground is bad enough no need exergerating it further.
The increase in Garri price could be attributed to increase in dollar price in the sense that cassava can be equally processed into starch and exported for 200% of its old dollar equivalent.
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Sibrah: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Enjoy ur Change
ElectronicsGuy:
The country is really messed up
Nobody cares about the cause of the increament. Guys only want to blame what they don't like - Buhari.
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by sinkhole: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
500naira per kg in Lafia, Nasarawa State!
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by freeze001(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
I don't want to take this personal but ur post is kinda nauseating considering how much of a fanatic u were in installing this government. Which Nigerians should protest? The ones y'all betrayed? Just bite the bullet and stop whining please!
doctokwus:

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
doctokwus:

You are one of the people who brought this evil upon Nigerians. Now lead the charge, lead the charge into the streets like a real man who has been betrayed!

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by ivandragon: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
if the situation wasn't so pathetic, it would have been hilarious reading some comments on this thread.

when people point to increase in foreign reserves as an achievement, I laugh.

well, they would soon start feeling the impact of a growing reserve in the absence of sound sociopolitical & economic policies.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Mujaheeeden: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
doctokwus:
G[s]as today 11/01/2017 is N6k.Some places N6500.Just December,a month ago It was N3800-N4k!
How wont we continue having grossly incompetent pple ruling us and carry on with policies that emasculate us[/s].
People Like your Kindthat were shouting Sai Baba thought that dunce has anything to offer but today you have seen the damage he has done.

If you dare take to the street, i will empty my account to bribe a Major General to put me in the Army so that i can use you as target practice

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by NextGovernor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bought N6500 in PH. B4 u see am buy self na war.
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by sanandreas(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
It is so pathetic. Salaries are not forth coming yet food prices is going up. 2019 is too far.
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
Teewhy2:
Do anyone know what is happening too the cost of cooking gas?
I bought 12.5kg of cooking gas Last week Tuesday for N 4,000 buy last Saturday a friend told me he bought N5,000. Only for me to hear from a colleague this morning that he got it for N5,500 last night. All these prices are within Lagos metropolis
I can't power my generator with gas again had to run back to petrol which I thought was more expensive before.
Salary is not increasing but cost of living is increasing exponentially.
Lalasticlala abeg help us find out what is happening

Did you convert your normal petrol gen to gas? If yes, does it work well? What is the gas comsumption like?
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Teewhy2: 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
jusRadical:

Did you convert your normal petrol gen to gas? If yes, does it work well? What is the gas comsumption like?
Yes it was converted by changing the calibrator to gas/petrol type. It is not to economical again since 12.5kg can only take you for 30 hours. It is only good if petrol is scarce
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by ElectronicsGuy(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sibrah:
Nobody cares about the cause of the increament. Guys only want to blame what they don't like - Buhari.

So what's the cause??

Educate us

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
Teewhy2:

Yes it was converted by changing the calibrator to gas/petrol type. It is not to economical again since 12.5kg can only take you for 30 hours. It is only good if petrol is scarce

Only 30hours? Thank GOD say I no convert mine ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Teewhy2: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yes oooo, and the cost of conversion is at the high side as well. If you on the generator four hours a day it will take you for like 8.5days
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by iokpebholo: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sibrah:
If u like die of joy. What I am concerned with is the cause of the increase in gas price.
hey pig am not saying am happy for d increase am only only saying dt some ppl will still find a way to justify d current hardship.
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Sibrah: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
ElectronicsGuy:

So what's the cause??

Educate us
I am still researching it unlike those who don't know the reason behind the increase but are comfortable blaming Buhari.
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Sibrah: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
iokpebholo:
hey pig am not saying am happy for d increase am only only saying dt some ppl will still find a way to justify d current hardship.
You mother a pig . . .
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by ElectronicsGuy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sibrah:
I am still researching it unlike those who don't know the reason behind the increase but are comfortable blaming Buhari.

lol... keep searching..

or better still, blame GEJ... grin

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by Sibrah: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
ElectronicsGuy:

l, blame GEJ... grin
Re: Cooking Gas: How Much Is It In Your Area by ElectronicsGuy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
[quote author=Sibrah post=52728519][/quote]

I know say na wetin dey ur mind since.. Oya lemme support you let's blame GEJ together.. grin

Oh ye nairalanders, ElectronicsGuy and Sibrah blame GEJ for the increase in gas in this buhari era.. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North And South West Will Continue To Rule Nigeria - Photo / Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC / Pat Utomi Scammed Of 22.5 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.