Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike (43388 Views)

Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by augustine: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
eherbal:
Gibson Achonu, Owerri

http://punchng.com/kanu-ipob-supporters-fraudsters-says-uwazuruike/
Sometime around June 2015, UN invited the Biafra movement to it's meeting in Washington USA; but none of the biafra leaders attended. Does anyone have information about that supposed meeting and what happened?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by basadenet: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
So nnamdi kanu na yahoo Yahoo boy?

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by kaziblake(f): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Funnicator:

Same way Buhari arrested Awolowo and jailed him right? Ceasing his international passport. And babangida jailed awolowo until the old bastard died in jail hug?

Scroll down
it's actually "seize" and not ceasing...illitrates in biafra..

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Igbokao: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I actually don't need to be told to know what an inherently deceitful fraud Kanu his.
Everyday I weep for millions of gullible souls who ve become soooo destructively radicalised by kanu.
His lack of refinement is increasingly becoming clearer and clearer by the day.
His recent bullish attitude towards poor innocent policemen going about their duty is disgraceful and unbecoming of one who claims to be a liberator of the pple.
Less than 2yrs in kuje and uncontrollable frustration has gotten the better of him already.

Drugs are bad for you, get off drugs. You schmuck!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
thanks
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by lx3as(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
onexile:
jealousy Afonja

learned Ipob Yoot;

I think you need to go back to school.
You don't need to continue to disgrace everyone here, biko; @onexile or what do you call yourself.

Can I know the name of that your ambassador to Spain; also Spanish embassy address in Onitsha or may be Enugu?
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by spinna: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Sotenna(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
I've been wondering when that inbred Uwazuruike would make an appearance.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
kaziblake:
it's actually "seize" and not ceasing...illitrates in biafra..
Go and sleep. I'm proudly Yoruba and hate b00hari for jailing awolowo... Ask fayose slayer of booohari

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Mckennedy: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
eherbal:
Gibson Achonu, Owerri

http://punchng.com/kanu-ipob-supporters-fraudsters-says-uwazuruike/

In the other news I read this evening IPOB has given Uwazurike 4 days to provide his evidence/prove else he ( Uwazurike ) will be expose..#keepwatching.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by OneNaira6: 3:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Pritypussi:

They are the most gullible tribe in the whole of Africa. They will rather call that ex girlfriend afonja
better you leave them to enjoy the scam

Coming from someone from a community who believes that a man with out any formal education can improve that shithole they call Nigeria. The same man when he ruled was the worst president in history and yet you have the mouth to twist your monkey face and call others gulliable.

If being gullible is not being from that shithole you call Nigeria. That hellhole that even te devil refuse to live in, I rather be gullible than be a deluded yoloba swine
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by victorvezx(m): 4:18am On Jan 12, 2017
OneNaira6:

Coming from someone from a community who believes that a man with out any formal education can improve that shithole they call Nigeria. The same man when he ruled was the worst president in history and yet you have the mouth to twist your monkey face and call others gulliable.

If being gullible is not being from that shithole you call Nigeria. That hellhole that even te devil refuse to live in, I rather be gullible than be a deluded yoloba swine
How about Kanu showing us his own certificate. How can a man with no certificate lead u. How can thousands of people die for a man with no knowledge and certificate? How can a man leading a so called sessesion and hoping to be president when he gets his phantom republic have no certificate? U should be more worried about Nnamdi Kanu producing his own certificate, because currently, he has not. So in that logic u use against Buhari, Kanu is currently a bug illiterate

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by felicitywe(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Uwazurike u r talking like AFONJAS,Igbos dnt loud mouth dat way.Well if Uwazurike&IPOB guys r exchanging words over d course of BIAFRA its ok bc it will strengthen d agitation&provide alternative 4 d ppl 2 participate in d group they want.Keep to ur agitation bc in d whole of Africa its only Mandala dat v braced d odd,so we r watching Kanu if he will make.Althou there r distractors on d way,there hatred n comments only enerhies d struggle.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Phobia1: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2017
BiafranPound:
Lugardian slave well done! I have ordered one idol like that for you.. see it below and don't forget to bring your chain here too
well am sure u are still one of the "Lugardian" slave whether u like it or not. #dealit. I can only hope/pray ur pain heal earlier... cuz I can see how pained u are. Going all the way to download that pic just to make u feel better. sorry ehn. #Olofo
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Kemperor: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
- The indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) has replied the founder of MASSOB, Uwazurike, over the allegations he made against Nnamdi Kanu

- IPOB gave Uwazurike 4 days to provide evidence to back up his accusations or the group will bring out incriminating evidences against MASSOB’s founder

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Thursday, January 12, fired back at the founder of Movement of the Actualisation of Sovereign state of Biafra (MASSOB), Ralph Uwazurike over the allegations he made against Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB asked Uwazuruike to substantiate his allegation of fraud against their leader Nnamdi Kanu, or get ready to be exposed.

The group in a press statement made available to Punch, in Awka, Anambra state by IPOB’s Deputy leader, Uche Mefor gave Uwazuruike four days to provide such information.

It maintained that if Uwazurike was unable to provide evidence, IPOB would bring incriminating evidence against the MASSOB founder that would make his followers to lynch him.

IPOB said that if Uwazurike had been committed to the restoration of Biafra as he made people believe, there wouldn’t have been need for the formation of other pro-Biafra liberation movements like IPOB, BZM and even his BIM.

The statement in parts reads: “On behalf of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), and the entire Biafrans, we are giving Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike four days to provide evidence that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu are fraudsters. The Punch newspaper on January 10, 2017, reported that Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike “described Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB as fraudsters who are out to deceive gullible people.

“We in IPOB at this moment demand that Uwazuruike must provide evidence to prove that Nnamdi and IPOB members under his leadership are fraudsters. Uwuzuruike’s evidence must be proven beyond every reasonable doubt. The evidence must not be anecdotal or mere conjecture, but verifiable and provable acts of fraud carried out by either Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or members of IPOB.

“You are about to be unmasked big time. Your life will no longer be the same after the 15th of January 2017. Go and prepare for your final disgrace and exit from the efforts to restore Biafra. Our facts and evidence will speak for itself. You are about to understand why IPOB is a monster that consume enemies of Biafra both within and outside.

“At the end of this process even those that never knew before now would come to the inescapable conclusion that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are whiter than white and whiter than snow. You Lebeanya Uwazuruike will testify with your own mouth in public that Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB has the divine mandate from the Most High Supreme Creator of the Universe Chukwu Okike Abiama púrú íme ihe nile to restore Biafra in truth and honesty.”

Meanwhile, the trial of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu has been adjourned to Wednesday, February 10.

At the hearing on January 12, counsel to Kanu informed the court of an application by the defendant to squash the charges against him.

Ifeanyi Ejiofor said that the proof of evidence submitted before the court by the prosecution lacks ingredients of the charges against him.

https://www.naij.com/1082282-ipob-fires-massobs-founder.html

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Hielke454: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2017
good to be fine to drink, it has actually obtained a whole Aquasana Water Filter in order to make use of for alcohol consumption best.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Kamanuozuzu: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2017
I feel sorry for anybody or organisation fighting IPOB because they are bound to lose and very miserably at that.

Uwazuruike will be ripped open and apart. He has been given a few days to provide his evidence against Nnamdi Kanu or get the IPOB treatment.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by TRIED4NOW: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nathan2016:
Keep your pity for yourself... Most igbos are doing well more than other tribes..... Go to east and check it out... Lets say the table of everything was turned.... No tribe will be talking to us.... Face to face.... We come lagos come build house rent it for una.... U still de pity us.. Go east go build am if you get money

Sarcasm go google am
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by wealthtrak: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by wealthtrak: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Israeljones:
this is an eye opener tho
Uwazuruike said, “I was the one who discovered Nnamdi Kanu in 2009, 10 years after I had started MASSOB when I travelled to London. I gave the money to establish Radio Biafra, rented a house for him and bought him a car because he was jobless and into Yahoo-Yahoo. He was not in school and had no degree.
Whoo!grin

Yahoo-Yahoo? ...Strong
allegations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Fraudster, Was Into Yahoo Yahoo" - Uwazuruike by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Although NK is clearly a fraud , the fact Uwazuruike chose him makes Uwazuruike also suspect in my view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo) / 5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.