Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full (28007 Views)

Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic) / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by wink2015(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Why did America's First Black President did not visit Nigeria?

Here are some of the reasons for Obama choosing to snub Nigeria.

Nigeria government is oppressive and undemocratic

Nigeria government has a lot of human right violation

Nigeria government is oppressive to the good people of the Niger delta who have been funding the federation account for close to 40 years

Nigeria government encourages corruption in all tiers of government.

Nigeria's unity is a false one based on oppression of the minority and weak.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by sorom4: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

Even you are an illiterate. To think Obama memorized all that and read it out.

Trump does not know how to use a Teleprompter. You need proper training and skill.

You are probably hearing about teleprompter for the first time here and have no idea what it is but you are bold to criticize.
It seems you are a co-illiterate with the aforementioned. That's why you keep defending him. Birds of the same feather flocks together

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by drsugar: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Libya disaster. Syrian war. Imposing homosexuality on Africans. War against Christianity. Colluding with northerners to bring back chibok girls that you know we're never stolen. Sponsoring terrorist globally through CIA programs... I hope these are also part of your achievements in Office. Destroying and manipulating the economies of third world (exploited) countries. Supporting corrupt governments as long as they are willing to surrender their resources. Killing African leaders since the days of Patrice Lumumba as long as they are not in support of the policies of the West.
America should be called the Most RUTHLESS country on earth, not the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by MrMystrO(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Ugosample(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrMystrO:

Bro, Really tho Asin Really
How on earth did Obama use a teleprompter? He didn't use a teleprompter, Has NEVER Used a teleprompter when making speeches. He only rehearses the ideas, facts and message he wants to get across through his speech and then Freely pieces everything together in one awesome Message. That is the True Gift Of a natural Born Orator that he is. NO ONE can Take that away from him.

Don't mind the other guy....

I saw one of his speeches, and in the setting, there was no way he could use a teleprompter.
He is too good jare, and sensible people are going to miss you very very much.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by AntiWailer: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
sorom4:

It seems you are a co-illiterate with the aforementioned. That's why you keep defending him. Birds of the same feather flocks together

"Birds of the same feather FLOCKS FLOCK together" A plural subject requires a Plural Verb.

That said, I just educated you now that Obama was using a Teleprompter in case you forgot.

While you google what a Teleprompter is, google Obama without Teleprompter on You Tube so you see that it has nothing to do with literacy.

Watch Michelle use a teleprompter and Hillary do same. Mark The difference.

So don't just criticize out of point especially on something you were clueless about some minutes ago.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Pascal181: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
emotional speech.

My favourite lines :

"If you are tired of arguing with strangers on the Internet, try to talk to one in real life"

"Of all that I have done in my life, I am most proud to be your dad"
To Malia and Sasha

"Michelle - for the past 25years, you have been not only my wife, and mother of my children, but my best friend."

Not a perfect man but Trump is a downgrade from Obama.

Next 4 years will show that.
Ur comment on trump who have not assumed office or implement any policy reveals whom u are.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by marvelife: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nigeria who's your role model?
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by malachytochukwu(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Please endeavour to read everything .....it's called discipline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by AntiWailer: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Pascal181:

Ur comment on trump who have not assumed office or implement any policy reveals whom u are.

There they are.

My opinion on Trump remains my opinion and possibly shared by millions of people out there whose brain sits well in their head.

Revealing who I am or Not , where do i start from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by muscoliscious(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
bbmpin:

Your Ignorance is alarmingly disgusting!

Simple-minded "mental midgets" like you are the reason why "abortions should be legalized"

I don't know how someone with a "functional brain" will label a "Role model" that your generation will never boast of a "Traitor"

Seated in your cave spilling "mental poo" indescribably naive derelict.
if a man like Obama is your role model
Congratulations you just stop being Human
brainwashed by mainstream media
wake up

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by muscoliscious(f): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
bbmpin:

Simple-minded "mental midgets" like you are the reason why "abortions should be legalized"

I don't know how someone with a "functional brain" will label a "Role model" that your generation will never boast of a "Traitor"

wake up,Obama is evil
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by AntiWailer: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrMystrO:

Bro, Really tho Asin Really
How on earth did Obama use a teleprompter? Or Haven't you seen a teleprompter before? He didn't use a teleprompter, Has NEVER Used a teleprompter when making speeches. He only rehearses the ideas, facts and message he wants to get across through his speech and then Freely pieces everything together in one awesome Message. That is the True Gift Of a natural Born Orator that he is. NO ONE can Take that away from him.

I can't argue with you bro.

For the records.

Every PUBLIC SPEECH Obama made was made using a teleprompter ok ?

Go and research and don't stay ignorant.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by muscoliscious(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Eibams60:
ISIS are loosing it already
Because of Putin give credit to whom it should be given
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
R.i.p
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Damibiz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Black man eating nd shitting black shit in the white house.....BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by jakesbaba: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
He did his best but the "marriage eguality" achievement spoil d show. Wish u well sir.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Ugosample(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Obama my role model..

Very good orator, a responsible family man, and the man who gave his best to an ungrateful country (well a section of the country was ungrateful, but for people with sense, they are grateful)

Saving millions of lives with Obamacare...
Turning around a fiscal disaster and the list goes on

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by sunshineV(f): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Like if u didn't read it all
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by MrOdyssey(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Now Buhari over to you., go plagiarise these one.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Divay22(f): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
I hope to see "He who must not be named "Farewell speech come 2019......
Adieu Mr pres cool
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
emotional speech.

My favourite lines :

"If you are tired of arguing with strangers on the Internet, try to talk to one in real life"

"Of all that I have done in my life, I am most proud to be your dad"
To Malia and Sasha

"Michelle - for the past 25years, you have been not only my wife, and mother of my children, but my best friend."

Not a perfect man but Trump is a downgrade from Obama.

Next 4 years will show that.

i swear, any time obama speaks, e dey move my spirit
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
bonechamberlain:
The extremist and terrorist supporter, good riddance.

I won't be surprised, some persons in some African countries have copied this speech to be used when necessary

how can you read such beautiful speech and still say this?
is this what we are breeding in this country?
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by fabre4: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
bbmpin:

shut up he is entitled to his opinion and if you're hurt by his post you know where to buy a rope
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by Olushauneddy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
I'll watch the video on youtube because I got on patience reading this long damn note here.
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by valETA1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
Very soon PA Buhari will plagiarise it grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by kagel: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
bonechamberlain:

I won't be surprised, some persons in some African countries have copied this speech to be used when necessary

president of Nigeria Mohammed Buahari is copying it already I saw him ooo, he is still writing .hahahahah grin
bonechamberlain:

president of Nigeria Mohammed Buahari is copying it already I saw him ooo, he is still writing .hahahahah
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by BiafranBushBoy: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
muscoliscious:

wake up,Obama is evil

So Buhari is your role model... or lemme say... Maheeda...

WE all know your type. Strive to become the next Toke Makinwa wink
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by kagel: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
kagel:

president of Nigeria Mohammed Buahari is copying it already I saw him ooo, he is still writing .hahahahah grin

president of Nigeria Mohammed Buahari is copying it already I saw him ooo, he is still writing .hahahahah

plagiarise saga
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by dollarprincess(f): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
how true is this see what owen Gee said about Obama’s emotional farewell speech ‘Somewhere in Africa, a president is waiting to copy this’
http://www.todaysnews.com.ng/somewhere-africa-president-waiting-copy-owen-gee-obamas-emotional-farewell-speech/
Re: Barack Obama's Farewell Speech In Full by AntiWailer: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Admin401:

i swear, any time obama speaks, e dey move my spirit

You are not alone Sis.

I shed tears during is acceptance speech 8 years ago.

Shed Tears today when I watched earlier today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biden Signs Order Banning Supply Of Dollar Bills To Russia / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos) / Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.