Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . (775 Views)

Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by BADLEE: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hello Mukina, banom sent me an email, Read below,

Hello Badlee, wats up ?

I saw the thread you guyz are pleading for my return, i appreciate, unfortunately Mukina took the matter too personal and seriously as if i have insulted her or any one else, if not just tpia who started the insult and even went as far as calling my beautiful mum, i don't think i have insulted any one on nairaland, it is so sad that i am receiving this kind of punishment, my two IDs ( banom & Playboy*) banned for two months now, Tell Mukina that i pledge to be better if i am unbanned ,

Thanks Man, my regards to all my comrades, ( Tudor, Ogaga4luv, Abuzola, Okija_juju, Huxley,manmustwac, Uplawal, Mazaje, Pasakosa, kroyola,bawomolo, Degreatrock, Noetic,davidylan and my lovely baby Chosen04, ) i missed all of you so much most especially tpia, i bear you no grudges ,

From,
banom ( nairaland).
Re: Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by manmustwac(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
@post
both of them were warned for fighting and abusive lanugage. Tpia stopped but banom continued, hence the ban. I even suspect banom for starting this topic about tpia that i locked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=348376.msg4876658#msg4876658
Re: Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
badlee=branom
Re: Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2009
abuzola enough with the sob story.

be a man and suck it up.

abi you're not a man?
Re: Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
tpia.:

abuzola enough with the sob story.

be a man and suck it up.

abi you're not a man?

Is he male? undecided
Re: Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by BADLEE: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

Is he male? undecided

Are you looking for young boys you will corrupt ?
Mind you Abuzola is an E- terrorist .
Re: Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by CrazyMan(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2009
I wonder when all these would end.
Re: Hello Mukina, You Have A Massage From Banom . by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2009
BADLEE:

Are you looking for young boys you will corrupt ?
Mind you Abuzola is an E- terrorist .

I laugh in kilimanjaro. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aren't you the same ode begging mukina to unban you? undecided
You're still here calling people names ehn? angry angry
Wait for her to unban you in sahara desert
. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Am New Can Sm 1 Help / Brazilian Or Indian Hair / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.