Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale (6442 Views)

Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. / Peugeot Parts: gdfff Global Resources / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
O.E.M PEUGEOT PARTS FOR SALE:

*1. Timing belt for EW7A & EW10A Engines :
Price: N16,000. (Sixteen Thousand Naira).

2. Timing belt for EW7J4, EW10J4 & EW12J4 Engines:
Price: N15,000. (Fifteen Thousand Naira).

3. Bosch Upstream Oxygen sensor for TU3 & TU5 engines in 206 & 307; EW engines in 407; EW10J4 in 406 (PAN); EW7A & EW10A in 307 & 407; ES9J4S in 406v6 607v6 (Z8) & 807; ES9A in 407v6 & 607v6 (Z9), etc.
Price: N27,000. (Twenty Seven Thousand Naira).

4. Timing belt roller for EW7J4, EW10J4, EW12J4, EW7A & EW10A.
Price: N6,000. (Six Thousand Naira).

5. Engine Cooling System Thermostat for EW7J4, EW10J4, EW12J4, EW7A & EW10A.
Price: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira).

*Note that EW7A & EW10A Timing belts are not the same with EW10J4 Peugeot part numbers differ, even though some Nigerian mechanics put EW10J4 timing belt in EW7A & EW10A.

Also, replace Timing belt roller when replacing Timing belt, for a weak or failing roller will weaken or damage timing belt no matter how new or original belt is.

Email address: thelioncommunity@gmail.com

O.E.M= Original Equipment Manufacturer

Drive with Pride!

Ikenna, Lion King.

Ikenna351 Automobile Services.

3 Likes

Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Sulehady: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please I want to know how much will a new thermostat cost me. Mine was removed last year by a quak mech and I just realised it still works after I did the hot water test. But the rubber seal is absent compared to a new seal I saw on aliexpress. Thank you. I own a 206 with NFU engine 1.6 16v popularly called 307 engine
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Foreignautos: 12:14am On Jan 16, 2017
hello ikenna.If you could get back to me at your earliest convenience about the 307 parts
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
More O.E.M Parts Available for Sale.

1. Original Engine Cooling system Thermostat for TU3 & TU5 Peugeot engines in 206, 207, 307, etc, are now available for sale.

Price: N5,000. (Five Thousand Naira).

Note that an old thermostat that have worked more than 100,000 km is on borrowed time. A weak, aged or fake thermostat would usually open before it should, stop half way (refuse to open fully), or stays open longer than it should, which increases fuel consumption, sometimes, as if there is no thermostat in the system.

Use original parts in your lion and take your eyes of the part for another thousands or hundreds of thousands of kilometers or years of trouble-free ownership.

For purchase, contact Lion King on thelioncommunity@gmail.com

* O.E.M = Original Equipment Manufacturer (aka PAN).

Ikenna, Lion King.

Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sulehady:
Please I want to know how much will a new thermostat cost me. Mine was removed last year by a quak mech and I just realised it still works after I did the hot water test. But the rubber seal is absent compared to a new seal I saw on aliexpress. Thank you. I own a 206 with NFU engine 1.6 16v popularly called 307 engine

Yes, your O.E.M thermostat is available for sale. Price is N5,000. Contact me off the forum to purchase yours.

Ikenna, Lion King.

1 Like

Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Find below a Testimony from a Lion Owner that bought an O.E.M Thermostat from me for his Lion recently:

"........ I changed the thermostat myself yesterday, and guess what... All the thermostats I had were not working that's why temp gauge was dropping.... The car has changed completely from better MPG to smoother and softer drive.
Did 460 km with 32liters, thank you so much IK.
I did change the seals on the nozzles too, but it was the thermostat that changed everything..... Now I know why you emphasize on getting the cooling system right....."

Ikenna, Lion King.

Ikenna351.
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by mayoralex(m): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Good day my boss Mr Ikenna , I'm here again with another issue with my Lion 407. Happy new year guys... I just wanna ask if I'm the only one experiencing this fault with my Peugeot 407 AL4 gearbox. Whenever I switch the gear to R, it makes a thick knock sound, and when the engine temperature is still below 90, especially during the first morning drive everyday, the car makes a very noticeable drop down sound when switching from gear one to gear 2 and from gear 3 to gear 4. Also for about 5 months the PRND (gearbox faulty) warning has been constantly on. Thanks for your reply
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by divined147: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Uncle I.K, I have a Toyota Camry 2007, it doesn;t smoke neither does it gives any other problem, It runs fine and i serviced it monthly with Coastal Oil (Synthentic) 5W-20 due to the fact that, its oil drain faster even before the end of the months, Its to this reasons that i service it monthly and i'm lost as to ascertain why it drains oil, we have looked for leakage but found none, it doesn't consume fuel much but normal....Just this morning, a mechanic gave an option of ringing it but i turned him down,
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by sparkleboy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hello Mr ikenna
I think I need to change my steering rack as the power steering fluid keeps gushing when topped and it has been fixed but the problem has persisted. The car is a Peugeot 307. 2004
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by segzyndpep(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Peugeot 407
Ew12 manual
Contact 07063896089
Ilorin
1m net
Add whatsapp for pictures
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by malware: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ikenna351:
Find below a Testimony from a Lion Owner that bought an O.E.M Thermostat from me for his Lion recently:

"........ I changed the thermostat myself yesterday, and guess what... All the thermostats I had were not working that's why temp gauge was dropping.... The car has changed completely from better MPG to smoother and softer drive.
Did 460 km with 32liters, thank you so much IK.
I did change the seals on the nozzles too, but it was the thermostat that changed everything..... Now I know why you emphasize on getting the cooling system right....."

Ikenna, Lion King.

Ikenna351 Automobile Services.

Hi Ikenna, I'm in Abuja and I have Peugeot 307, 2006 that a quack mechanic is trying to spoil its engine for me. It all starts from overheating, we changed top gasket and oil seals because of some leakings.

He then told me that the cat is blocked, he removed it and told me I can replace it when I'm chanced.... Several issues are now coming up but my engine hasn't knocked yet.

First, I need your phone number and secondly, I want to know the cost of the engine in case I consider changing it. Thanks
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
malware:

Hi Ikenna, I'm in Abuja and I have Peugeot 307, 2006 that a quack mechanic is trying to spoil its engine for me. It all starts from overheating, we changed top gasket and oil seals because of some leakings.

He then told me that the cat is blocked, he removed it and told me I can replace it when I'm chanced.... Several issues are now coming up but my engine hasn't knocked yet.

First, I need your phone number and secondly, I want to know the cost of the engine in case I consider changing it. Thanks

You can reach me on +++++. However, I don't do free private consultation, incase your intention is to call me for free consultation. You can reach me on that number if you want to bring your Peugeot car to me for diagnosis for a fee.

Ikenna351.
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by lilreese: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2017
how much for 407 thermostat
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by sidobaba: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2017
HELLO IKENNA, YOUR POSTS ARE ALWAYS VERY ENLIGHTENING. I BOUGHT A PEUGEOT 406 WITH EW10 ENGINE FROM SOMEONE AUGUST THIS YEAR. A FRIEND TOOK IT FOR A JOURNEY ON A ROUGH ROAD AND THEN THE ENGINE OIL SENSOR WENT OUT OF POSITION LEADING TO EXCESSIVE OIL SPILLAGE UNTIL THE ENGINE BEGAN TO OVER-HEAT BEFORE HE REALIZED AND STOPPED THE CAR. WHEN I GOT THE CAR TO THE MECHANIC, HE SEALED THE LEAKAGE POINT AND SERVICED IT AND ALL SEEMED WELL FOR A WHILE AS I DROVE IT AROUND TOWN UNTIL I EMBARKED ON A JOURNEY WITH IT AND THEN THE OIL SIGN BEGAN TO DISPLAY ON THE DASH BOARD. WHEN I STOPPED I NOTICED OIL WAS POURING OUT FROM THE TOP OF THE INJECTOR. I CALLED MY MECHANIC AND HE SAID THE ENGINE HAD BECOME WEAK. WHEN I WAS RETURNING FROM THE JOURNEY, I BEGAN TO HEAR NOISE IN THE ENGINE WHEN I STRETCHED THE ENGINE BEFORE I GOT HOME, THE ENJINE SOUND CHANGED AND IT STARTED SMOKING. MY MECHANIC SAID THE RINGS HAD CUT. HE ADVISED I GET A BELGIUM ENGINE THAT PEUGEOT 406 ORIGINAL RINGS ARE NOT EASY TO COME BY.
PLEASE ARE ORIGINAL RINGS AVAILABLE? IF YES, CAN I GET THEM FROM YOU?
THANK YOU
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
sidobaba:
HELLO IKENNA, YOUR POSTS ARE ALWAYS VERY ENLIGHTENING. I BOUGHT A PEUGEOT 406 WITH EW10 ENGINE FROM SOMEONE AUGUST THIS YEAR. A FRIEND TOOK IT FOR A JOURNEY ON A ROUGH ROAD AND THEN THE ENGINE OIL SENSOR WENT OUT OF POSITION LEADING TO EXCESSIVE OIL SPILLAGE UNTIL THE ENGINE BEGAN TO OVER-HEAT BEFORE HE REALIZED AND STOPPED THE CAR. WHEN I GOT THE CAR TO THE MECHANIC, HE SEALED THE LEAKAGE POINT AND SERVICED IT AND ALL SEEMED WELL FOR A WHILE AS I DROVE IT AROUND TOWN UNTIL I EMBARKED ON A JOURNEY WITH IT AND THEN THE OIL SIGN BEGAN TO DISPLAY ON THE DASH BOARD. WHEN I STOPPED I NOTICED OIL WAS POURING OUT FROM THE TOP OF THE INJECTOR. I CALLED MY MECHANIC AND HE SAID THE ENGINE HAD BECOME WEAK. WHEN I WAS RETURNING FROM THE JOURNEY, I BEGAN TO HEAR NOISE IN THE ENGINE WHEN I STRETCHED THE ENGINE BEFORE I GOT HOME, THE ENJINE SOUND CHANGED AND IT STARTED SMOKING. MY MECHANIC SAID THE RINGS HAD CUT. HE ADVISED I GET A BELGIUM ENGINE THAT PEUGEOT 406 ORIGINAL RINGS ARE NOT EASY TO COME BY.
PLEASE ARE ORIGINAL RINGS AVAILABLE? IF YES, CAN I GET THEM FROM YOU?
THANK YOU

EW10J4 OEM Rings usually come as a kit, including the pistons and about 100k or more, last time i checked.

My advice, replace the engine. It wasn't just your rings that failed.

Ikenna351

1 Like

Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Ikenna351(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
lilreese:
how much for 407 thermostat

Which of the engines in Peugeot 407?

Ikenna351.
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by lilreese: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ikenna351:

Which of the engines in Peugeot 407?

Ikenna351.

XU10, DW10, EW10 2.0 And how much for fuel pump as well ?
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please I want 406 bumper and 2 radiator fan
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Omihanifa: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pls is it possible for me to get a 307dashboard displace the one I have is dull can't see anything
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by JudahBlakk: 12:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Pls is this stuff still LIVE ?
My 307 is constantly overheating. Whenever the temperature reaches 90' it gives u warning sign to stop, after which if ignored, it stops.
Pls what do I do? Some mechanics have checked and even changed the top gasket, but d overheating still persists. I have been asked to change d radiator. Pls what do I do?
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Abuletagba: 6:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Good day IK,

Pls I need clutch kit and A/C compressor, how much are they pls.

Thanks.
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Abuletagba: 6:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Good day IK,

Pls I need clutch kit and A/C compressor for 406 and how much are they?

Thanks.
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Gherrokid(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello IK,
Please how much is OEM timing belt for 307 now? Is it true that OEM (PAN) timing belt for 307 are no longer in stock? If true, which other brands can I buy that has a quality close to that from OEM?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by chancery: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello. Please how much is OEM Timing Belt for Peugeot 307.
Re: O.e.m/original Peugeot Parts For Sale by Chukslar: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Ik,
I need Front Bumper for 307

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Very Sound Lexus Sc Es300 auto drive.. 450k. engine,Gear .a.c. intact / Price drop!!! 2003 Nissan Maxima Gle N1.6M / Registered 2004 Nissan Xterra SE 4X4 For Sale 1.4m NAIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.