Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! (43751 Views)

20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Kissing With Eyes Open / Kissing With Your Eyes Open? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hi romance fans, sorry to spring this unusual topic on you guys.

I'm in a wonderful relationship with the girl of my dreams and I just noticed a tiny (though tolerable) flaw. She kisses with her eyes wide open!

To me, it's quite strange since going with past kissing experiences, movies and stuff, I've always known passionate kissing to involve closing both eyes almost involuntarily to increase the sensation! But there we are, kissing away and somewhere in between catching my breath, I open my eyes and find her staring at me with those big gorgeous eyes of hers. It usually freaks me out for a moment.

I've actually tried to talk her into closing her eyes for once, just to feel the experience but she refuses. Anyways, I don't believe most people kiss that way. If so, (Guys and Ladies) I'd like to know so I won't be as freaked out as I usually am when we kiss! I've actually tried kissing with my eyes open but it sucks! grin

Cheers

Ps: Pls, Abeg, no insults O! I'm only just starting a topic here. cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Charchar(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2009
I too had that experience once. It does feel totally non connected if you leave your eyes open, not the same passion. But I guess some people do leave there eyes open. I was in shock the time I noticed that as well, just seems weird or not as deep.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by hope2009: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
how you see the girl.you too open your eyes too.you be bush man stop being watch dog.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by stiyke(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
@poster,

wetin u take see her eye? na ur nose? maybe she saw ur eyes open too.!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by mrperfect(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
If she opens her eyes just open yours wider.
I hope i helped?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by LPF(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2009
Kj, i don't get you grin you kiss your GF with her eyes open, eye close and open wats the difference? c'mon dude  grin
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by throttler(f): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
that would scare me too shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by nawao4: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
Una e no matter, how u self see am, it is better u too open ur eyes when kissing too, maybe she does not have that 100% trust in you and scared that u might do something (just a thought) if u know what i mean shocked, dat is what they call SHINE UR EYES

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
There really is no right or wrong way to kiss a person as everyone likes different things.
obviously there are certain things that some people won't like. Your girlfriend obviously doesn't like
to close her eyes while kissing weird but live with it grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by whiteroses(f): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2009
she's not feeling you, something is wrong, your breath perhaps undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by galatico(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
CLosing your eyes while not a problem!!! Remember one mans meat is another mans problem .
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
whiteroses:

she's not feeling you, something is wrong, your breath perhaps undecided
I second the point.Becos if the feeling is there she will close her eyes.
Also it might be that ur kiss or the way u do it is irritating or not interesting so she kinda open her eyes to express her feelings.
I had the experience sometime ago,each time we kissed, he wuld chew my like and this used to make my mouth to swell up dreby making pple to ask me whats up.So I wuld have to open my eyes very wide like 100watts bulb and this wuld scare the hell out of him .We broke up cos of this cos i culdnt stand swollen lips eveytime
So maybe there is way you do it that makes her to wonder whats up angry angry angry angry
This is a very funny topic.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by nawao4: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
SHE IS NOT FEELING U OR MAYBE SCARED OF YOU OR IT'S LIKE U CHEW ON HER LIPS LIKE U R EATING SUYA kiss, BUT FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO TELL U TO YOUR FACE, OBSERVE WHEN SHE STAYS IN YOUR HOUSE OVER NIGHT IF SHE INSIST THAT U PUT THE LIGHT ON THEM DEFINATELY SOMETHING IS WRONG, AND U NEED TO SORT THAT OUT
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by coolier(f): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2009
You're both not connected. You were busy spying her too!
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Igwe9(m): 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin , you guys no go kill me here. Oh boy, how u take see am. go get life jor, maybe you've not done it well, so next time, try harder and longer too , she might just respond accordingly. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by mamagee3(f): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by ozalogbo: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2009
Her opening her eyes might shows she is not carried away, In total control of herself

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by stiyke(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
Close your eyes and imagine hers closed .

Thats ur best solution.

Else use ur hand to close her eyes
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Bbeee: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2009
stiyke:

@poster,

wetin u take see her eye? na your nose? maybe she saw your eyes open too.!!!

na tongue he use see am, lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by puskin: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
Eyez, open or closed.
Watz d diffèrence??
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by nicolac1(f): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2009
My husband does the same, kisses with his eyes open. It used to really really bug me but now im sort of used to it. I did comment on it at the start & he says thats just the way he does things. If everything else is good dont let it become a big deal
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by mamagee3(f): 2:16am On Nov 25, 2009
ozalogbo:

Her opening her eyes might shows she is not carried away, In total control of herself

Director of all kisses, Teach us more. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by sweetpie23: 2:30am On Nov 25, 2009
kini big deal undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by izeek(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2009
so Bleep what?
just close the eyes with one hand if you feel she prying too much!

some things we n
otice!
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2009
Just as I anticipated! angry It's just typical of Nairalanders to miss the point and start raining insults without even reading through the original post. I never said I had a problem with it, nor that we were not in love or unconnected! I only said I found it strange and different from the norm.

For instance, how many romance movies have you seen where lovers kiss with their eyes open? The idea is not to make a big deal out of it, I only requested to know if others do experience it too.

So far, only a few ladies have truly addressed the issue and not surprisingly, not one guy has made any valid point here. Just raining insults.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by iceland(m): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Any girl that opens her eyes when kissing is an 'ogbanje' witch! steer clear from those kinda babes. Am talking from Experience.He who has ears,
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2009
@Iceland
You have a point there. wink Not that my girl's an Ogbanje (I don't believe that shit anyway) but the fact that eyes wide open kissing is kinda strange in going with the romance trend.

I wish some people would stop following the topic with suggestions like 'your mouth stinks!'. Even if I did stink, wouldn't she be holding her nose instead of opening her eyes?  undecided

People sef!  angry
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by sayso: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2009
@poster if the kissing intensifiers she will close both eyes it is involuntary but if the kissing is not, one will start thinking,what is the other person doing.so my thought on that is that the kissing may not be intense.
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by Kemjisuper(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
@Sayo
Good point noted! Time to turn up the heat! lol
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by sweetpie23: 4:19am On Nov 29, 2009
iceland:

Any girl that opens her eyes when kissing is an 'ogbanje' witch! steer clear from those kinda babes. Am talking from Experience.He who has ears,
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by mamagee9(m): 4:50am On Nov 29, 2009
what is wrong with that? is it not better than closing her eyes, atleast that way you guys can have eye contact
Re: My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! by topup: 5:04am On Nov 29, 2009
Awwww I thought the part about her "big gorgeous eyes" so so romantic smiley.

It does seem strange to me, and yes it would creep me out too, make me feel like I'm being watched and especially when kissing can tip into the realm of silliness, it would be nice if both pairs of eyes were closed to minimise the pressure.

I wonder why she does not want to close her eyes, I think maybe she might feel silly with her eyes closed, but I think maybe she's missing the point, both of you would be so preoccupied with the sensation that won't care about whether you are watching something or not.

Maybe kiss with the lights down low instead?? Though that could lead onto things tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.