Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up (5932 Views)

It Wasn't Easy For Me To Handle Stardom At A Tender Age-opemipo Bamgbopa / Chinny Ubak: "Kiss (Kizz) Daniel Impregnated Me. See Photos" / ”Attention Has Fall On Me”: Tekno Tweets After Wizkid Shaded Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LePrezident(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wizkid's baby mama has revealed that she passed through a lot after finding out she was pregnant with the singer's child.

Sola Ogudugu shared her experience on discovering that she was pregnant. In a chat with YNaija, she talked about the ordeal she passed through after Wizkid disvir-gined and impreg-nated her at 19.

Sola said she only found out after it the pregnancy had reached 5 months. She said:
“I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5 monthsss… Damn!!! I can’t believe I’m laughing now. I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhh mahn… Those Were Trying Times Yo! It was like film trick…”

The single mother of one further stressed that, being a mother is not an easy job, talk more of being a single mother at the age of 19 years.

“That was greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown… I’m THANKFUL.” she added.

When asked how she feels, having Wizkid’s child Sola said: “When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No… That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!” she stressed.

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by dacovajnr: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
undecided
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
After unprotected sex..
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by poksmahn(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
this girl ehn.. after five months that's when she knew she was pregnant this is the most outrageous thing i've heard all week

7 Likes

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LePrezident(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
poksmahn:
this girl ehn.. after five months that's when she knew she was pregnant this is the most outrageous thing i've heard all week

From her account, she was dis_vir_gn_ed by wizkid so it indicates that she wasn't much exposed prior to that so there's a possibility she was still naive.

2 Likes

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
See dis Lienus
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by poksmahn(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
LePrezident:

From her account, she was dis_vir_gn_ed by wizkid so it indicates that she wasn't much exposed prior to that so there's a possibility she was still naive.
so she missed her period and didn't suspect anything for 5 times.

2 Likes

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LesbianBoy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wait i am not understanding o!

You mean, wizkid abi na wizpikin OFF your payint, fvcked your pvzzy, released his hot akamu and yet you say you didn't know you were pregnant?

Who you dey tell that one?

I resemble small pikin for ya eye abi

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Came: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
If na yeye person she get belle for, she for no even if the belle na two days old .... Story for the gods !!!!.
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by sinaj(f): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
she missed her menses for 4months nd didnt go for checkup or didnt notice any change in her body Judefcc dey learn work for ur lie lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by rattlesnake(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ode
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by KnightSucre(f): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
That was how I got pregnant for Buhari without knowing until I wanted to pee one day and Zara popped out... undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LePrezident(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
poksmahn:
so she missed her period and didn't suspect anything for 5 times.

Lol, what can I say? grin

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by AkinPhysicist: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Swizdoe(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Olosho claiming Virgin....
Wonders they say, shall never end

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Azeequeen(f): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
After five months?? It is like lie itself is still learning lies from you
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
linus, wetin virgin dey find where celeb dey
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LePrezident(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Azeequeen:
After five months??
It is like lie itself is still learning lies from you

Lmao grin grin grin

Why are people so doubtful?

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LecciGucci: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Countersam(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
We Nigerians truly gat no chill.... #Lienus

1 Like

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by BrutalJab: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
This girl is a big fool.

You had sex with him unprotected, were you expecting the Lord to perform miracle.

Dull girls
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by fhelihx(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
When she opened leg for him, life was easy o..
slowpoke
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Azeequeen(f): 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao grin grin grin
Why are people so doubtful?
Lol...Aren't you doubtful as well?
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by DIKEnaWAR: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Thing we used to banish girls in the 80s and 90s are now what they use to grant interviews and talk anyhow.

During the olden days, na slap for follow her, with some backhand and finishing on her back while she runs off to go and regret herself.
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by yedidiah(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2017
She deliberately didn't know so Wizkid wouldn't pressure her for an abortion.

We know he disvirgined her, but we don't know how many times they did it before she became pregnant.

All these girls wey no fit hol dem own once a celeb begin touch dem. Na to dey laff like wetin I no fit mention.
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by alex81(m): 2:18am On Jan 12, 2017
" God why me" are u f***king kidding me?
'while u were shouting baby give it to me' ,and 'baby harder harder',

did u know deris God?

wetin concyn God for this matter now

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Sapphire86(f): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Well i hate to encourage foolishness so I'm just gonna spill this.
Madam sola, pele ooo. eku iranu

My 2 cents:
Which 'virgin' agrees to a one night stand? Virgins I know are thinking of that special moment with their guys (not that it ends up being a fairytale all the time) but not you! I wouldn't have minded if you were in a relationship with wizkid and it led to sex but no not you.

Wizkid came to perform and you became a groupie for the night, did you remeber your virginity?? No!
Did.he even claim you after discovering that you were a virgin? No!
You traded your pride for a night with a superstar so pls save me the whining joor.

If Wizkid wasn't a celeb, would you have given him the opportunity to smash within hours of meeting you? No!!

I'm not catisgating you for giving up the cookie but pls don't start no pity party here joor. You wanted him, you went for him and you had him!! You just never thought the world would know you had him too!

At least you are getting good payment package for at least 18 years.

2 Likes

Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LePrezident(m): 5:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:
Well i hate to encourage foolishness so I'm just gonna spill this.
Madam sola, pele ooo. eku iranu

My 2 cents:
Which 'virgin' agrees to a one night stand? Virgins I know are thinking of that special moment with their guys (not that it ends up being a fairytale all the time) but not you! I wouldn't have minded if you were in a relationship with wizkid and it led to sex but no not you.

Wizkid came to perform and you became a groupie for the night, did you remeber your virginity?? No!
Did.he even claim you after discovering that you were a virgin? No!
You traded your pride for a night with a superstar so pls save me the whining joor.

If Wizkid wasn't a celeb, would you have given him the opportunity to smash within hours of meeting you? No!!

I'm not catisgating you for giving up the cookie but pls don't start no pity party here joor. You wanted him, you went for him and you had him!! You just never thought the world would know you had him too!

At least you are getting good payment package for at least 18 years.

Ah ahn! How did you know it was a one-night stand? The article above does not say that. And there's a possibility that it wasn't just one-time but a series of times they bleeped as such that could be considered a form of relationship.
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Sapphire86(f): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Ah ahn! How did you know it was a one-night stand? The article above does not say that. And there's a possibility that it wasn't just one-time but a series of times they bleeped as such that could be considered a form of relationship.

I had heard prior to this article that he went to her school to perform and it happened then. No relationship nothing.... the only relationship wizkid was proud of then was the one with that Sophie chick he featured in his video. He was so proud of the relationship that he featured her after they had even broken up!!
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by LePrezident(m): 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sapphire86:

I had heard prior to this article that he went to her school to perform and it happened then. No relationship nothing.... the only relationship wizkid was proud of then was the one with that Sophie chick he featured in his video. He was so proud of the relationship that he featured her after they had even broken up!!

Hold on. You're saying they bleeped just once and she took in. She didn't know she was pegnant for 5 months and when she discovered that she was, she was able to reach wizkid to inform him she was pregnant and he also accepted. From what you're saying it would have been a lot of work getting to wizkid with the news since she didn't know his inner circle of friends prior to the deed.
Re: It Wasn't Easy After Wizkid Disvir-gined And Impregnated Me – Sola Opens Up by Sapphire86(f): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
LePrezident:

Hold on. You're saying they bleeped just once and she took in. She didn't know she was pegnant for 5 months and when she discovered that she was, she was able to reach wizkid to inform him she was pregnant and he also accepted. From what you're saying it would have been a lot of work getting to wizkid with the news since she didn't know his inner circle of friends prior to the deed.

Yes oooo... that's what I heard back then. It took time before wizkid acknowledged that he was indeed a father. It was until power pass power before he finally admitted.

I'm not saying women who give birth outside marriage should be glorified but how come he never acknowledged her for once publicly?? Na for secret their love dey only manifest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty And The Prince: Ain't They? / Beauty Of The Day: Ever Gorgeous Modupe Ozolua (PHOTOS) / Would You Rock This Sheer Outfits? SEXY Or TRASHY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.