Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes (24025 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Makurdi. (Graphic pics) / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway / Power Bikes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by bizgynbala(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
Please guys can you help me the price of Yamaha power bikes.
Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by lexluthor2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
well since you have specified Yamaha,i presume u like the brand.first and foremost have u ridden a sport before? please there is a big difference between regular motorcycles and power bike.power delivery,speed and handling is quite different.if u haven't my advice is look for a middle class power range bike,bikes engine power or should i say sizes are calibrated in CC's;that's cubit centimeters.so your regular okada engine size is about 125cc.it gets bigger so u can have bikes from 250cc,300cc,400cc,600cc to even 1400cc which is not to be messes with for beginner's.if you are no stranger to riding power bikes then i will go straight to ur answer.if ur buying a new yamaha( brand new) it's usually a thousand dollars per cc's as bikers normally say.let's say ur buying a 600cc yami, you would be looking @ about 6k dollars.so you have an idea when buying brand new.so add shipping cost or 9ja dealers profit then u know what to expect.if ur buying toks lets say from Ghana. you could get a 600cc bike for about 600k naira to 9ja depending on the year of manufacture mind u. earlier models are always cheaper than later models.then if ur buying 9ja used,u could get a well used 600cc bike from about 300 to 450k naira.you might even be lucky to get it for less if you bargain for less.but make sure the bike is in good condition.another thing,it also depends on the kind of riding mode you want.you have cruisers,sports.tourers,sport tourers etc and ur purpose of wanting the bike also affects what u may go for so that affects prices.so know you can get a used bike from 150k naira to 2 million naira;or brand new from 2million to 6 million. so let ur pocket decide.happy riding when u decide to get her.cheers n ride safe.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by Middleman: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2009
i got ma eye on a 2006 suzuki gsx r6,

i dont mind from yankee or problem free naija used,

how much sld i be looking @?

ny1 who has ny idea can contribute. thanx
Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by lexluthor2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
a 9ja well used 06 gsx 6r should be between 650k to 800k naira depends on condition of the fairings and engine or after market parts slamed on that baby.but i have heard they are quite fast but usually have cooling wahala with age and over use.i would suggest an 03 gsx 6r,very quick and nimble and most important a strong engine.i have 3 friends that own that baby but 1000cc and 750cc models. you could get a 9ja used for about 450k to 650k depending on condition for the 600cc range.but if you want jand used for the 06 mods;u should be looking at about 850k to 1.1 milla for the 06 gisxer. jand used 03 gisxer should be between 750k to 900k naira.happy buying.

Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by makaveli47: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
Biker City has a couple of GXRs on their site, check out www.biker-city.com. let me know if that helps.
Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by Exponental(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2010
these bikes are dead traps!
pls becareful cos it intoxicates.
Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by generalj1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
Hi,

pls am a newbie in riding, as a matter of fact, i've never ridden a bike b4 bu ti wanna star t learning and buy 1 first,

i'll prefer a kawasaki ninja 250 cc to start my lesson with but will move to 600 cos i promised my brother to ride home for xmax (2011) on a 600 cc bike,

pls call me on 08053341623 or 07035172923 i f you have a very clean 250cc bike.
Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
lexluthor2:
well since you have specified Yamaha,i presume u like the brand.first and foremost have u ridden a sport before? please there is a big difference between regular motorcycles and power bike.power delivery,speed and handling is quite different.if u haven't my advice is look for a middle class power range bike,bikes engine power or should i say sizes are calibrated in CC's;that's cubit centimeters.so your regular okada engine size is about 125cc.it gets bigger so u can have bikes from 250cc,300cc,400cc,600cc to even 1400cc which is not to be messes with for beginner's.if you are no stranger to riding power bikes then i will go straight to ur answer.if ur buying a new yamaha( brand new) it's usually a thousand dollars per cc's as bikers normally say.let's say ur buying a 600cc yami, you would be looking @ about 6k dollars.so you have an idea when buying brand new.so add shipping cost or 9ja dealers profit then u know what to expect.if ur buying toks lets say from Ghana. you could get a 600cc bike for about 600k naira to 9ja depending on the year of manufacture mind u. earlier models are always cheaper than later models.then if ur buying 9ja used,u could get a well used 600cc bike from about 300 to 450k naira.you might even be lucky to get it for less if you bargain for less.but make sure the bike is in good condition.another thing,it also depends on the kind of riding mode you want.you have cruisers,sports.tourers,sport tourers etc and ur purpose of wanting the bike also affects what u may go for so that affects prices.so know you can get a used bike from 150k naira to 2 million naira;or brand new from 2million to 6 million. so let ur pocket decide.happy riding when u decide to get her.cheers n ride safe.
does 250cc powerbike make dat nice noise......vroooom..... Vroom............. Vrrrrooooooommmmmm

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Motor( Power ) Bikes by Homeyfav: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
;'.,

(1) (Reply)

2017 Lamborghini Centenario: One Of The Fast Cars To Beat / Engine Gets So Hot Yet Temperature Meter Reads Normal: Rav4 / Traffic Questions For Drivers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.