Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) (8078 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Praying For A Sexy Girl And Having Erection! / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before / I Have Never Kissed A Guy Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Deetosin(m): 8:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Bekeey:
Please, is any problem or kind of disease with someone that has sported Tongue? I have never kissed my girl because of that. I am planning not to continue with her because she always brings her mouth towards mine for kiss. Please Help.

This should help http://www.healcure.org/tongue/spots-on-tongue/red-spots-on-tongue-under-back-tip-pictures-small-dots-on-tongue/
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by queencalipso(f): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2017
This is what happens when one date kids grin why not take her to the hospital for check up if you love her. Even if you don't, can't you do it as a concerned friend or discuss it with her and hear what she has to say. Why bring it here where you will only bring insult upon the poor girl sad

I just tire for some people undecided every thing na topic for Nl.
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2017
correction "SPOTTED"
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Bekeey: 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Really? quote author=ReorxTohGan post=52726978]HIV\AIDs symptoms grin[/quote]3
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Bekeey: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
brandydaniells:
some are just there naturally ...as long as she doesn't have mouth odor ...kiss her bro
Thanks Bro, no mouth odor
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by ButterFrost212(f): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
That is normal, when I was younger my mom used to say I had *ashe* undecidedthat whatever you say would come to pass undecided undecided I just feel it's one of those things in the human body like moles and birthmarks. I might be wrong bt that's my opinion.
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=]Really?
Yes na
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by Bekeey: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pls dont be annoyed, which school did u attend to?

[quote author=ReorxTohGan post=52758385][/quote]
Re: I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bekeey:
Pls dont be annoyed, which school did u attend to?

college or high school

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Boy Shows Off His "Underage" Girlfriend On Facebook. Photos / Wow. I Finally Saw A Pretty Girl With The Flattest Yansh and bosom / **Winner Dondave11** Win 500 Naira Airtime, Play The Refiner Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.