Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos (47666 Views)

Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / Man Crashes Into A Petrol Tanker In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by transient123(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Initially thought the accident happened in china.

Now, I can it happened the east.

Thank your Creator.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by princeakins(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
If no be God
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
I belive it happen in naija, abi no b naija number I dey see for the car?

No mind am.

God gave him eye but he no use am see.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
And some people are struggling to acquire one sad
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by repogirl(f): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
If no be Gwagon.....

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by abiolert(m): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
thank God for im life. but wen them go dey tell una make una drive jejely na lie! una go dey drive Suv like say una dey vex with the car or the road wey nor good .
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by PqsMike: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
....but that's a Nigerian Plate Number now .....
Lolz....abi dey don dey use 9ja plate number for China? grin

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by bettercreature(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
zendy:
The guy is lucky that the cars airbags were still working.
Yes they were saved by airbag.that was reckless driving
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Naija panel beater fit repair that one sell an.
Thank God for him surviving.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by sirusX(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
When God says it's not your time...who can oppose?

I see scratches all over, including the roof. He seems to have had a serious smash followed by somersaults.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by lonelydora: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Whatever that crumbled this G-wagon is really strong. Mercedes of all cars.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by topdee(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Joshkid:
if you think it's the quality of the vehicle that saved him.. . Then you're... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
What saved him? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Omeny: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
hefelove:
Is this Ghetto China?
The matter tire me ooo.
I thought na only me see am ooo.
God dey sha.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by nams77: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
I belive it happen in naija, abi no b naija number I dey see for the car?
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. All these bloggers with lie

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Olalan(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thank God for sparing his life. Most Nigerian SUV's users over speed with the wrong conception that these cars are more balanced than cars.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Rapsino(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
OP I know this guy as my sch mate... Where do you know him? I av a story to tell.... that's @zubby o... lol. to God be the glory..
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
i tot gwagon is ANTI-ACCIDENT

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
the man lives in China but this happened in the east while retuning from Christmas. Op never said this happened in China. shine ur eyes
nams77:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. All these bloggers with lie

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Barigaboy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gridlock:
Mercedes Benz cars are built to ensure the occupants survive crashes.
My person na God protection sure pass. No car can protect ones life when it's time.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by kenoz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thank God for his life
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by riczy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Old gist,saw it life
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Baroba(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kobicove:
This was a lone accident, thus this implies that he was overspeeding when it happened.

Instead of him to admit that he was at fault he's talking about "his enemies"....

Was it your enemy that was driving the car when the accident happened? undecided

No mind am, he better go and learn how to handle a vehicle properly..
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
village people @ work
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by M2dX(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
over speed is his real enamy,..
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Gridlock:
Mercedes Benz cars are built to ensure the occupants survive crashes.

Hmmm

By your logic, nobody has died courtesy accident on a Benz ?
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Joshkid(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
topdee:

What saved him? undecided undecided
God's immeasurable MERCY!!
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by hon3sty(m): 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
wow, this guy is damn lucky. Thank God he survived smiley
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Smooyis(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
O just want say thank you Jehovah o grin
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Missmossy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thank God for saving them. Such a big testimony cheesy
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by topdee(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
Joshkid:
God's immeasurable MERCY!!
Really? How did you arrive at such conclusion. I saw an accident comparatively similar earlier this week; however, people died, so I'm wonder why MERCY wasn't extended to them.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Oh yes. This truck is best for anyone who wants to survive a crash.

Yes true. A neighbour survived a similar accident with his G-WAGON during Christmas and came out unhurt. He simply came out
of the car and lit his cigar. Ordered for Tow Van and brought it back to his mansion for exhibition...
Apart from the Almighty God who saves, it's good to spend ur money buying quality things at all time.

3 Likes

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by blekko101(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
zoom In to the plate number. it is a Nigeria plate number. but op why? thank God for lives saved

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos / London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.