Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) (42844 Views)

Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
ashson:
This is nothing when compared to what happens in the East...
....... Pls what happens in d East

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by Friendz4blue(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chrisrare:
Her dead Allah couldn't protect her
Plz don't b a bigot
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chrisrare:

First time a pig is writing.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
federal government should Ban breastfeeding mothers from giving their babies unhygienic unprocessed raw cow milk, because I can see crime is in that landlocked oil barren desert is genetically connected with the mad cow raw milk they took during breastfeeding,this desert rodents are used to crime... for the culprits just cut off their scrotum and feed it to them...
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
dre11:

[b]Kebbi: Untold Story Of How Criminals Raped, Murdered Girl, 17

http://leadership.ng/features/566393/kebbi-untold-story-of-how-criminals-raped-murdered-girl-17

nothing more just cut their preek with immediate effect
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by aurenflani: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chrisrare:

I'm not surprised seeing that this came out from one who believes her own lord and savior could not be protected by his father.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 12:06am On Jan 12, 2017
jumpandpas:

The ability to speak does not make one intelligent.

LISTEN and SILENT are spelled with the same letters, think about this.
That guy is the dumbest idiot av seen in my whole lyf. I just hope his not a Christian sha cos Christians don't talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Chrisrare:
smfh. You just lost my respect.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by piice: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Chrisrare:
Her de ad Allah couldn't protect her
i hate ur reasoning
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) by uzoebere1(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
The rape and murder case just keeps on increasing everyday and we just have to keep watching it rise every time. Or we can do something about teaching females how to defend themselves from been a victim of rape...its really a disgusting act..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo) / Bamidele Awelewa: 5 Brothers Kidnapped In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.