Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother (34375 Views)

Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by Ugomajority: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
U said he is shy n maybe he cud nt express himself of somtin u may hv bin doing wch isn't OK wt him. Ironically, he disappeared on his birthday!! If he hs a friend, esp girl, work wt her. He is somewhere. Goodluck
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by ngwababe(f): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Let the guys in your family disguise as members of any cultism or any how, do grssroot investigation in the school, you might get a solution. This kind of thing happened in ABSU, and at the end of the day, the guy was found 2ft at the back of one hostel. He wants to be initiated and thy beat him beyond beyond* thinking he might not survive,they buried him alive! Another one was also found on top mountain where they went for an initiation, he couldn't also survive, they left him there and he died!
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by Tenplet(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
I dunno what you are talking about cos I love and cherish my brother to the moon and back.
ello bae he means himself nt ur bruh
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by Trendytessy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
They should go and check SARS office in PH. Those people can keep individuals for years and no one will know.
I pray he's found
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by DAramis: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
LadyOmaDine:

He's so peaceful, loving, shy, has a good heart

I'm sorry for not being the best sister
I'm sorry for not caring enough

Help Find HENRY
God Bless You.

Really touching and painful.
May God in his infinite mercy, help towards the location of this humble son of his.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by lonelydora: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
This guy looks like someone I met at Ikokwu today.

I pray he's found soonest.
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by Mbediogu(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
I dunno what you are talking about cos I love and cherish my brother to the moon and back.

You didn't love him enough from what you wrote but God will bring him back for you and all of us who share in your brotherly emotions on him. I suggest you also checkout his friends and your common relations. Don't forget to make formal reports to Police (is your friend) formations around. Good luck.
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by thecommunist(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
chai...u dont know what you have until u lose am...trapqueen,catalin una no know wetin una get now until una begin look for me
you want loss too?
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
E don follow oloshos like he-goat dey follow she-goat
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mbediogu:

You didn't love him enough from what you wrote but God will bring him back for you and all of us who share in your brotherly emotions on him. I suggest you also checkout his friends and your common relations. Don't forget to make formal reports to Police (is your friend) formations around. Good luck.
I'm not looking for my brother o.
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by latissimusDorsi: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
From her list of sorry, I feel the young man may have been pushed to the wall and to have his peace back, he decided to leave home. I feel she also have a part to play in his leaving home decision.

I pray he will be found tin good condition.
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by ArabMopol(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
your sorry might be too late... reserve it should incase he did not return home alive... I'm not praying for that Oooo.... fvcker crew over to you guys
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by seuncyrus(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
Atiku2019:
On his birthday?

1) Have you asked his friends?

2)His phone call log from his service provider?

3) Check all Police stations and Morgue...

4) Verify if there was any cultism initiation during that period? wink

5) Interrogate his GF

6) I hope you guys never made him so angry to Flee or Elope

7) Pray cool

Honestly , this is still the best suggestion so far , visit the customer care center of the phone line he uses ....explain to them, they should be able to get you the last people he contacted ..

Get closer to people in his hostel , dept mates and his friends, fellowship , social clubs (if he belonged to any) .... These sets of people will always have info

I pray he gets found .
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by sunshineV(f): 1:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Iphone5:
R I P cry
who tell u say him don die

Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by SantaDomino(m): 3:57am On Jan 12, 2017
Trustme2:
Pls let ask Wike and Amechi. The level of insecurity in Rivers State has been high recently. Hope he's not been sacrificed during the last election. Anyway, God will bring him back safely

Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by SantaDomino(m): 3:58am On Jan 12, 2017
weblord1900:
embarassed

47days and u get the time to make post... .

Those people that has spiritual Search engine needs customers.
Power na.. It's just being distributed. ..some misuse it while some make use of it.

Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by SantaDomino(m): 3:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
E don follow oloshos like he-goat dey follow she-goat

Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by godquality: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2017
If he didn't run away then the chances of him being alive is as slim as none.

I pray it's just a case of runaway. Sister, God be your strength
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by canDy4eva(f): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Chosen1984:
THE LORD REBUKE UR WICKED TONGUE AND HEART
AMEN!
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by lanre147(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2017
na 400 level student u dey find
Don't stress itself over nothing ur bro iz at iz niggerz crib learning yahoo scam
Re: Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother by Graccccccccy(f): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
And he is even my birthday mate. I pray God keep him safe where ever he is and lead him home in Jesus Name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.