Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Need An Apartment Mini Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need An Apartment Mini Flat (974 Views)

Own An Apartment Immediately After Lekki Free Trade Zone,ibeju Lekki / 5 Apartment Mini Flat At Sango Area In Ogun 100k P.a / In Dire Need Of A Two Bedroom Apartment/mini Flat For Rent Around Pwd/shogunle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good day everyone, My name is Yusuf, i need an apartment/Miniflat on the mainland that isnt more than 45-1hr drive to Ikoyi with traffic.
My budget is 350k Max Total package.

Kindly, reach me on 08061303796/baryusuf01@gmail.com if you have an apartment or you are looking for someone to share a two bedroom apartment with.

PS.
I will ask for pictures of any property, so if you don have pictures dont bother.
I will not pay any consulting fee, show me the house if i like it i will pay. Then you can get commission.
Please kindly make sure you have pictures of the property, i cant be visiting every single property. YES i know i mentioned it already.

Regards
Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by propzncribz: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
I truly pity the agent that will work with you. People that rent 4 million Naira house and still pay 10% agency which is more than your total budget no dey make noise. Good luck anyways, hope you find that house .

jimihendrix:
Good day everyone, My name is Yusuf, i need an apartment/Miniflat on the mainland that isnt more than 45-1hr drive to Ikoyi with traffic.

Kindly, reach me on 08061303796/baryusuf01@gmail.com if you have an apartment or you are looking for someone to share a two bedroom apartment with.

PS.
I will ask for pictures of any property, so if you don have pictures dont bother.
I will not pay any consulting fee, show me the house if i like it i will pay. Then you can get commission.
Please kindly make sure you have pictures of the property, i cant be visiting every single property. YES i know i mentioned it already.

Regards

1 Like

Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by yom2(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
propzncribz:
I truly pity the agent that will work with you. People that rent 4 million Naira house and still pay 10% agency which is more than your total budget no dey make noise. Good luck anyways, hope you find that house .

dnt mind them, they think its easy.
Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017
propzncribz:

why cant you just ignore the post if you do not have anything reasonable to say, i already have 2 inspections set up this weekend from people that are serious. I know i dont have 4 million to rent a house now, that's why i put my budget out there. Also i know what i have seen in this lagos because of fraudulent agents. You dont have to be so hateful with your comment, I am sure your parents raised you better than that.

If you dont have anything to say move on and allow ppl with reasonable things comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by cmoney22222: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
following
Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by skyhighweb(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
propzncribz:

so he should be paying every tom dick n harry because they showned him house, some will even showu house they know u wont like just tto get paid, consulting fee ko sulting fee ni, he simply said his budget u wan choke more out of am ni
Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by Thistles: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by cmoney22222: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
wink

skyhighweb:
so he should be paying every tom dick n harry because they showned him house, some will even showu house they know u wont like just tto get paid, consulting fee ko sulting fee ni, he simply said his budget u wan choke more out of am ni
Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by Thistles: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
jimihendrix:

PS.

Regards

Hi Yusuf, you can check out minflats in Lagos here. Check out the pictures and book an inspection for the one you like most online. It's that simple, plus it's free.

We have apartments in all areas in Lagos. Pls click on the link.

https://www.tolet.com.ng/property-for-rent/lagos/self-contain?utm_source=naraland&utm_campaign=nairaland12_01_2017&utm_medium=blog

Re: I Need An Apartment Mini Flat by propzncribz: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
skyhighweb:

FYI I don't charge for inspection, I even buy my nice clients food. I don't like clients that give attitude because they want to rent house. A lot of them don't earn as much as I do so why the formimg.

Pictures can be edited to make houses finer so photos of houses is a time waster for me especially for a mini flat. What could one possibly snap in a mini flat.

(1) (Reply)

To Rent. Room & Parlour Self-contained @ Pakuro, Mowe . / Uncompleted Building FOR SALE At Peace Estate, Ipaja With Pics / New Apartment For Rent For People Around Abk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.