Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) (28041 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by ScotsReferendum: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Are you a dullard

Would PMB ever become president is God didnt allow it?

When GEJ was favouring yEasterners over Yorubas why didnt you call him to order?

Now that he is favoring Hausa Fulani over Yorubas, why aren't you protesting at Ojota

Also don't forget that King Saul was never God's perfect will like wise Buhari

Buhari is the WILL of men and not God

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Ten12(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
AfroKnight:
Are IPOB louts no longer accusing him of being pro APC? How come they support the "government controlled" police now? grin No wonder MASSOB disgraced their brothers. You people simply cannot agree on a conspiracy theory and stick to it. grin

Now bend down nd pick your sense,don't let it fall down again u hear?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by ImpersonatorSS: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Now that he is favoring Hausa Fulani over Yorubas, why aren't you protesting at Ojota

Also don't forget that King Saul was never God's perfect will like wise Buhari

Buhari is the WILL of men and not God

Yorubas are far far far better placed in this administration than they were in GEJ's.

Facts dont lie.

GEJ wanted to annihilate we Yorubas politically; hence we booted him out.

Can't you see PMB is being careful not to fccck with we Yorubas?

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by masseratti: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

He has saved me.

That's why I never voted this government because He made me realize that Buhari is a bigot.

Unfortunately for your people, they failed to listen to God Jesus and HolySpirit

If they did, they won't have found themselves in this mess cool
i have no problem on who you vote, if you like vote powa, its your vote you're entitled to it, no one needs to hate you because of your vote or who you vote for, if some people decided not to vote for whom they gladly voted for in 2011, hating them at every opportunity you see is a problem and hate is not good for the heart.

Mind you, Gej got 40%vote from people you love to hate.

Your same Gej, Eni boss said he dave gaver 400mil dollars, money that can build a fantastic hospital in your village with drugs for free that will last 20yrs, what of dieziani 153million dollars, money she has forgotten was stumbled on, and you are still crying, if pmb does not deliver lets send him to daura just like we sent Gej to otueke till we get the right person.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Ten12(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

Its a shame that you Yiibos NEVER stand for anything good!

Now that you are encouraging the Police to manhandle Sowore, when the same Police start killing IPAD Biaf-Rats tomorrow, you will be shouting Buhari and Genocide combined!

Thing is, The Police are just trying to harass Sowore but it wont get them far at all because Sowore is NOT in their League!

That C.P should be careful, he may lose his job unceremoniously.
That was How we warned Joseph Mbu (Assistant Inspector general of Police), when he was misbehaving in Rivers State and later in Lagos, when Jonathan brought him down there.
We can all recall when he said "police should shoot at Lagosians, just before the election.
As of today, he is sacked from the Police. End of a disgraceful career.

After all said and done, He is a US Citizen and a Journalist who is being harassed for doing his work
(Whether his report is favourable to anyone or not). When it matters, the I.G will call his "boys" to order but that criminal that the Politicians use in laundering Money should know that every step he takes will be under scrutiny, even in the U.K, from now on.

Lastpage!

Waiing is free bro go on...wail
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by focus7: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Emekamex:
I guess it is death of SR then. When he finally gets out, he should thank his stars for the freedom of speech given to him by the past admin. You dont know how good something is until you lose it.
it's unbelievable that you are still pained that your hero was sent out of Aso Rock considering the role Sahara reporter played in decimating Jonathan and pdp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Emassive(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Their fight, their business and their problem also....
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by checkolatunji: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2017
omogin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy sowore na useless person only after his pocket but pretends to have our interest

It is crystal clear You have no evidence on dat.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by cosade(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
Emekamex:
I guess it is death of SR then. When he finally gets out, he should thank his stars for the freedom of speech given to him by the past admin. You dont know how good something is until you lose it.

Sowore, as UNILAG Students' Union President could not be silenced by all the Cultists' Groups. He dealt with them and survived the attempts to poison him by injection.

When he was serving in Yola in the early 90s, he survived all attempts to get him incarcerated.

He escaped assassination attempt on Okene - Lokoja Road, on his way to Abuja to cover PMB's inaguration.

For as long as he's saying the truth, no harm will come to him by the special grace of God.

8 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by OYAY(m): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
olasmith10:

Yeah..someone that fought unilag authorities to a standstil because of cultism, got stabbed by a Nigeria police led thugs, got expelled and later to be called back, denied certificate, sent to jail, came back, denied to be enroleed in NYSC but later to be called, served at Adamawa, but NYSC extended his service for no reason other than d brutality of late General Sani Abacha..went to sokoto for 6 months NYSC extension for absolutely NO reason..

God will certainly bless you my brother,some just think people get to where they are by accident like our politicians' quick rich syndrome; Sowore has paid his dues in term of activism and fighting oppression hence he has become an international personality and one of the best investigative journalist in town. This culminated in his early release tonight!!!

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by ikukuhero: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
W
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Chapter5ive: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Your pro-dullard yoruba skull go crash for panti this nite. grin

Shame on you and your fellow flat head ipob touts

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Chapter5ive: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
lastpage:

Now that you are encouraging the Police to manhandle Sowore, when the same Police start killing IPAD Biaf-Rats tomorrow, you will be shouting Buhari and Genocide combined!

Thing is, The Police are just trying to harass Sowore but it wont get them far at all because Sowore is NOT in their League!

That was How we warned Joseph Mbu (Assistant Inspector general of Police), when he was misbehaving in Rivers State and later in Lagos, when Jonathan brought him down there.
We can all recall when he said "police should shoot at Lagosians, just before the election.

After all said and done, He is a US Citizen and a Journalist who is being harassed for doing his work
(Whether his report is favourable to anyone or not). When it matters, the I.G will call his "boys" to order but that criminal that the Politicians use in laundering Money should know that every step he takes will be under scrutiny, even in the U.K, from now on.

Lastpage!

I await the day ipob touts will be killed, will rejoice same way they are rejoicing on this thread. Shameless people

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by bliss360: 12:03am On Jan 12, 2017
Sowore is great activist and dogged fighter for transparency is governance. He is a role model to all decent and morally upright people and he is despise by criminals who have looted our collective wealth.
It is shameful that some youth can rejoice over his arrest in a great forum like nairaland, this is man who have been in the forefront in the fight against corruption, emancipation of democracy, exposing the powerful corrupt government
Officials at all levels. I implore Nigerian to always stand for the truth irrespective of our political choice.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by googlepikins: 12:05am On Jan 12, 2017
oyb:
This lekan joker is grabbing a tiger by the tail.

I'm sure the silly police have no idea who they were arresting.

Let's see how this unfolds.
king Kong always chest beating

Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 12, 2017
oyb:
This lekan joker is grabbing a tiger by the tail.

I'm sure the silly police have no idea who they were arresting.

Let's see how this unfolds.

I'm with you on this.

I can't wait for the shyte storm that's going to roll in.

I hope everyone has cleaned up their dirt really tight and have no skeletons in their cupboards grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 12, 2017
bliss360:
Sowore is great activist and dogged fighter for transparency is governance. He is a role model to all decent and morally upright people and he is despise by criminals who have looted our collective wealth.
It is shameful that some youth can rejoice over his arrest in a great forum like nairaland, this is man who have been in the forefront in the fight against corruption, emancipation of democracy, exposing the powerful corrupt government
Officials at all levels. I implore Nigerian to always stand for the truth irrespective of our political choice.

It is my great pleasure to read this post.

Thank you and sincerely. I was not aware that intelligence like this still habitate this forum.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

Lastpage!

I only hope that he entered Nigeria on a visa and not his Nigerian passport.

I found out that the state department is reluctant to assist dual citizens in such scenarios. But in any case they will still act and of course his journalist friends will get up and fight.

I can't wait for the documentary on this sham arrest.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by loomer: 1:50am On Jan 12, 2017
I no see attack o.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by teamchocolate: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Ahha.. are u still bitter that he was instrumental in sending your clueless hero to otuoke? grin
Since all these days na wa o

STFUand4kMeHARD:
Sowore rot in hell!
They should transfer the goat to kuje asap ... for commencement of eating watery beans grin cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by DrogoG(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Good for the goat who lives on tarnishing people's image

So exposing corrupt people is now what you called "tarnishing people's image"?

It is because of people like who blindly support these corrupt people that made this country so f*ucked up.

This guy should be praised and not be attacked by ignorant people like you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Emekamex:

Sorry, he came out same day.
Seems freedom of speech still exist
If police arrest you, when you're innocent, you can't stay long at the station.
And only the guilty are afraid
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2017
lastpage:

Shut your dirty Mouth!
Buhari has nothing to do with this.
It is the handiwork of a corrupt Policeman working in tandem with corrupt Politicians.

Nothing will happen to Sowore, he is not in the league of these "local" criminals.
And he has not done anything wrong (some criminal wrote a Petition against him), not like the IPOB criminal called Nnamdi Kanu who is on a High Treason Charge and is a terrorist.

Lastpage!

Your bitterness against the truth won't change anything, if you doubt me ask Obama.

Karma is sweet.

By now the animal just like you must be regretting what he did to GEJ a perfect gentleman that respected other people's opinion.

Freedom of speech has been restricted under Buhari and APC.

Children of hate should deal with it.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Writes About His Ongoing Arrest (Snapshots, Video) by Resilient2000: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2017
O[color=#006600][/color]GA DEFEND YOURSELF. SOME OF YOUR REPORTS ARE FAKE. YOU ARE VERY POLITICAL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State House Of Assembly Is Not On Fire / Gunmen Kill 20 Worshipers In Kaduna Mosque / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.