Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is This A Case Of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Case Of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"? (827 Views)

Regrets About Sex? Please Read, Don't Judge Please / "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Case Of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"? by mack111(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
The words "boobs & cleavages" are bandied about carelessly in blogs ('Sultry actress exposes her boobs' ; Cossy pulls another stunt, click on the link below to see pictures of her cleavage'), but when you take a quick swipe to I n s t a g r a m, the hub of mouth watering pictures of boobs and cleavages, it tells an harrowing story that constitutes the real b&c of girls I can't even recognise as celebs.. At least celebs do nudity as a cheap stunt to get noticed.

These days, the frenzy for extreme exposure of boobs is ridiculously insane, I think. Although I love the view, but I think this present Nigeria generation is going haywire already (i'm not an hypocrite nor a saint). Sincerely, you DARE not comment on these pics if it's contrary to "you look sexy bae bae"; "Lovely pics bae bae" else you'd get an insulting and derogatory reply that best suits your "Aproko". Lolz. I have seen a lot of "holy arth thou" trying to knock some senses into them and none of those attempts falls short of my DARE.

And I can't help but wonder why? Perhaps to get more likes? A cheap attempt to get noticed? Should one be quick to judge?. Is it safe or not to refer to those involved as sex hawkers? Hustlers? Street girls? Olosho? Okpo? You can add to the list. Or is it just another case of "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"
Re: Is This A Case Of "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
mack111:
The words "boobs & cleavages" are bandied about carelessly in blogs ('Sultry actress exposes her boobs' ; Cossy pulls another stunt, click on the link below to see pictures of her cleavage'), but when you take a quick swipe to I n s t a g r a m, the hub of mouth watering pictures of boobs and cleavages, it tells an harrowing story that constitutes the real b&c of girls I can't even recognise as celebs.. At least celebs do nudity as a cheap stunt to get noticed.

These days, the frenzy for extreme exposure of boobs is ridiculously insane, I think. Although I love the view, but I think this present Nigeria generation is going haywire already (i'm not an hypocrite nor a saint). Sincerely, you DARE not comment on these pics if it's contrary to "you look sexy bae bae"; "Lovely pics bae bae" else you'd get an insulting and derogatory reply that best suits your "Aproko". Lolz. I have seen a lot of "holy arth thou" trying to knock some senses into them and none of those attempts falls short of my DARE.

And I can't help but wonder why? Perhaps to get more likes? A cheap attempt to get noticed? Should one be quick to judge?. Is it safe or not to refer to those involved as sex hawkers? Hustlers? Street girls? Olosho? Okpo? You can add to the list. Or is it just another case of "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER"

Celebs would go any my the magnetize attention...they would halt their lunacy when we ignore them as though they are thin air

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Longer In Bed For Men (A Must Read) / Come And See What I Just Heard / 9 Ways On How To Get Over Someone You Were Deeply In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.