Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (135228 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Oscarz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Apmix:
This goes out to all dos that choose turkey. Visit dis website to submit another application
https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/2017-turkiye-burslari-lisansustu-basvurulari/
Before or after the exams?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

When were u supposed to write n where r u coming from plus how much would t have cost u?

N do u have lodging space provided u r able to make t?

Thanks for your good heart
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

You spoke as if I gave false information. The last time I checked, this is a public forum and information are given freely and based on personal experience so I see no reason for the manner in which you constructed your thought regardless of the fact that you had a contrary opinion. You could have been well-meaning but it is outrightly wrong to raise a contrary opinion by assaulting the credibility of a person's information without any substantial info to back it up. You could have gone ahead to counter my information by stating with fact where, when and how calculator was prohibited from being used at the test and moreso there is a clause to the information I gave, I wrote unambiguously that I cannot ascertain if calculator would be allowed or probably you should explain to me the harm in bringing a calculator to a test venue even if it would not be allowed. The worst thing is to keep it in your bag or with the invigilators and write your test without it. I see no need whatsoever for the comment you wrote and it obviously shows your level of comprehension of the English Language. I don't know what your aim is whether it's just to seek attention or looking for publicity but I should tell you that you are not encouraging people to give infos.
To clear my earlier stated information, I am a current BEA scholar and I definitely couldn't have gotten the scholarahip without passing through the necessary stages. I applied in 2015 and I wrote my test at Christ's School Ekiti State. I remember vividly that a lot of people used calculator PG including UG infact what I can't remeber is if anything was said prohibiting the use of calculator.
Please we should be wary of how we address one another in places such as this, that it is free doesn't mean you can abuse the privilege.
Wishing those that have written and the ones yet to write all the best. May your efforts never be in vain. Peace.

Thanks for your reply.

Don't misunderstand my statement please. I asked a harmless question knowing fully well that calculator was not allowed in my center.
Thanks for your Understanding and it has never been a fight between us.

Salaam

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by sorzy1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
DAramis:

Thanks for your reply.

Don't misunderstand my statement please. I asked a harmless question knowing fully well that calculator was not allowed in my center.
Thanks for your Understanding and it has never been a fight between us.

Salaam
nice one DAramis.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
DAramis:
Wishing all that will be writing tomorrow success as I could not be able to make it... Lacked the transportation fare to embark on the journey tomorrow after making arrangements to see if I can raise one.
Officially signing out of BEA scholarship thread today.
May all your efforts never been in vain.
Salaam.
How much do u need to travel go ebonyi
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by sorzy1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

You spoke as if I gave false information. The last time I checked, this is a public forum and information are given freely and based on personal experience so I see no reason for the manner in which you constructed your thought regardless of the fact that you had a contrary opinion. You could have been well-meaning but it is outrightly wrong to raise a contrary opinion by assaulting the credibility of a person's information without any substantial info to back it up. You could have gone ahead to counter my information by stating with fact where, when and how calculator was prohibited from being used at the test and moreso there is a clause to the information I gave, I wrote unambiguously that I cannot ascertain if calculator would be allowed or probably you should explain to me the harm in bringing a calculator to a test venue even if it would not be allowed. The worst thing is to keep it in your bag or with the invigilators and write your test without it. I see no need whatsoever for the comment you wrote and it obviously shows your level of comprehension of the English Language. I don't know what your aim is whether it's just to seek attention or looking for publicity but I should tell you that you are not encouraging people to give infos.
To clear my earlier stated information, I am a current BEA scholar and I definitely couldn't have gotten the scholarahip without passing through the necessary stages. I applied in 2015 and I wrote my test at Christ's School Ekiti State. I remember vividly that a lot of people used calculator PG including UG infact what I can't remeber is if anything was said prohibiting the use of calculator.
Please we should be wary of how we address one another in places such as this, that it is free doesn't mean you can abuse the privilege.
Wishing those that have written and the ones yet to write all the best. May your efforts never be in vain. Peace.
pele joshboy. no vex
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by excondido(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
is it possible for one to write on a later date other than that stipulated for their state. I missed the exam today as am from Benue and hoping I could write on a later date, say maybe Thursday or Wednesday.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by excondido(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

pls is there any chance I can write on a later date? I just missed my date today as in Benue.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
sorzy1:
pele joshboy. no vex
thanks for the love bro smiley
It's all good. really appreciate
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
excondido:

pls is there any chance I can write on a later date? I just missed my date today as in Benue.
Yes you should. When I wrote mine in 2015, a boy from Lagos wrote along side with us. Oyo and Ogun State were supposed to write that day but he was allowed. Things might have changed but I really want you to give it a shot if it won't hurt. And should in case you went and it all worked out fine kindly report back just to help anyone else that might be in your situation. wishing you all the best.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Amaco1: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
sorzy1:
nice one DAramis.
pls those that wrote 2day should help out. Were those without NPC birth certificate driven out ? My test is 2morrow in ebonyi. I dont have it and dont know if am to go for the test or not. Someone should please help.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by GoodGodGoodGod: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

i also wrote dt year. calculator was neva allowed
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
DawnEden:

How much do u need to travel go ebonyi

Needed 4k to 5k to cover my expenses.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by GoodGodGoodGod: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Amaco1:
pls those that wrote 2day should help out. Were those without NPC birth certificate driven out ? My test is 2morrow in ebonyi. I dont have it and dont know if am to go for the test or not. Someone should please help.
A gy ws nt allowed bcs he came wt declaratiom of age and nt d npc birth certificate. he ws tld to produce t b4 d end f d exercise, b4 dy cn attend to him @ all. u re adviced to come wt npc birth cert, anytin oda dan dt s nt accepted
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by jOSHBOYY(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
GoodGodGoodGod:
i also wrote dt year. calculator was neva allowed
Well I only speak for my test venue which was Christ's school, Ekiti State. Did you write yours at the same venue? And unless, you have very certified information as touching all the test centres for that year, I think you should make your answer specific to address your centre and not speak in general.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by mamialolo(f): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
9jayes:
Anyone going to Ibadan tomorrow?
Am going to Ibadan tomorrow from Uyo
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by GIGATT9(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Best201195(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
mamialolo:

Am going totomorrow from Uyo
I'm going to Ibadan tomorrow.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Apmix(m): 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is a round down to ur answers, (sorry it came late I just hoy back home few minutes ago)
1) a Turkey application should visit d Turkish scholarship website I posted earlier, it's important. Just like d Hungary stuff too. D scholarship application will close dis Friday as I saw on d website.
2) as far as Ibadan venue is concern, NPC birth certificate only.
3) PG : WAEC or neco is good for PG since it's only ur degree (or Masters) dt ll b scored. UG: NECO not allowed. WAEC older Dan 2014 not allowed.
4) discharge is needed for PG
5) 50 questions, 50min (math, English, general knowledge)
6) for PG, Mexico is not viable, so tink of another choice of country dt u ll use to replace while doing d screening
7) Eat b4 u go ooo. First batch of PG (just 50applicants) just wrote paper ard 3pm n rounded up ard 4pm
cool get ur brown envelope down. 1(one) will b needed. At least from PG experience don't knw for UG. IT'S #50/1 envelope at d venue (Ibadan)
9) stay positive n pray.
May God help us all. Amen.....

4 Likes

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Apmix(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
jOSHBOYY:

Well I only speak for my test venue which was Christ's school, Ekiti State. Did you write yours at the same venue? And unless, you have very certified information as touching all the test centres for that year, I think you should make your answer specific to address your centre and not speak in general.
Calc not allowed.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Apmix(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Apmix:
This is a round down to ur answers, (sorry it came late I just hoy back home few minutes ago)
1) a Turkey application should visit d Turkish scholarship website I posted earlier, it's important. Just like d Hungary stuff too. D scholarship application will close dis Friday as I saw on d website.
3) PG : WAEC or neco is good for PG since it's only ur degree (or Masters) dt ll b scored. UG: NECO not allowed. WAEC older Dan 2014 not allowed.
6) for PG, Mexico is not viable, so tink of another choice of country dt u ll use to replace while doing d screening
7) Eat b4 u go ooo. First batch of PG (just 50applicants) just wrote paper ard 3pm n rounded up ard 4pm
cool get ur brown envelope down. 1(one) will b needed. At least from PG experience don't knw for UG. IT'S #50/1 envelope at d venue (Ibadan)
9) stay positive n pray.
Questions are objective.

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thanks
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Apmix:
9) stay positive n pray.
Thanks. How far with the mathematics section, is it simple? Because I have problem with mathematics. And how many questions the section get?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by 9jayes: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2017
mamialolo:
Am going to Ibadan tomorrow from Uyo
I'm in open field now sleeping after finished the test around 11:30pm
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by sudo1986: 4:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Apmix:
9) stay positive n pray.

I went to the NPC in my state here and i was told that the birth certificate is #16,000 and will take 5 working days to be processed. Will they not allow us to write the test and produce it later? I do not have such money this week
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:20am On Feb 14, 2017
sudo1986:

I went to the NPC in my state here and i was told that the birth certificate is #16,000 and will take 5 working days to be processed. Will they not allow us to write the test and produce it later? I do not have such money this week

Of u r in Lagos, go to Alausa immigration office where they do passport, ull get t there in 15minutes for #1,500

1 Like

Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by sorzy1(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Apmix:
9) stay positive n pray.
gudmrng bro, i choose mexico for PG, Will i be allowed to change it at the venue?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by greatKCforever(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Good morning every one, hope you all had a nice day;

1) I want to inquire from those that wrote yesterday, how the screening went.

2) My location is Lagos and we were scheduled to write today, bur i wont be able to make it , is it possible for me to join those that will be undergoing the exercise tomorrow?

3) What is the African time for the screening exercise? So that we don't be under any form of tension on our way.

4 ) Is there a whatsapp group, please add me 0.8.0.3.9.4.6.2.0.2.3. Please add me up. Thanks and God bless you guys.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DawnEden(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2017
DAramis:

Needed 4k to 5k to cover my expenses.
I hope it's nt too late. I sent u pm. Send me your acct details
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by sorzy1(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Anybody at the venue in kaduna with me?
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by DAramis: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2017
DawnEden:
I hope it's nt too late. I sent u pm. Send me your acct details
Just saw your PM now.
Re: FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 by Mastarcard: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Please DAramis where you able to complete the hungry application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.