Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Browse With Your MTM Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse With Your MTM Sim (2674 Views)

How Can I Browse With Glo Flexi? / Mtn Monthly Whatsapp 1.2GB For N150 How To Browse With It On All App / UPDATED:HOW TO BROWSE WITH THE GIVEN 4GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse With Your MTM Sim by technestng(m): 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
How to use MTN 0.00kb Free Psiphon Settings for free Browsing 2017
MTN internet

Lately, I posted a lot of Airtel Psiphon, well today, with so much excitement I can tell you all that MTN 0.0KB free browsing (DATARESET) is back. This time you can connect and browse via Psiphon VPN.

Must see ==> InnJoo Pro 2 In Nigeria: Price, Reviews, Specs & Features

Before now, it looked as if it was only Glo and Etisalat are currently blazing after the Airtel Live 0.00 free browsing stopped working last week. The good news is that MTN Data reset that blazed last year is back again this year. I am here to show you the settings and configurations on how to use it to browse and download on your Android phone and PC.

Due to the popularity of the MTN network it, therefore, means a wider range of coverage in the country. So expect a blazing fast Internet coverage while using this.

Must see ==> Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 Review and Price in Nigeria

Let’s we proceed to the configuration and settings for this MTN DATARESET cheat

REQUIREMENTS

Psiphon or here for PC.
MTN SIM with 0.00kb balance.
Android device.
Stable 3G or 4G network.
PdaNet (for connecting to PC) or XP Psiphon .
FEATURES OF THIS CHEAT

It connects within few seconds
It changes your IP Address Automatically
You can browse and surf internet speed
Download large files(Movies)
Make you appear anonymous online in the aspect of it changing IP address randomly.
It connects and disconnects for some people
It is capped at 150MB for some SIM cards

see more ==>http://www.technestng.com/2017/01/11/use-mtn-0-00kb-free-psiphon-settings-browsing-cheat-2017-via-datareset/
Re: Browse With Your MTM Sim by technestng(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2017
As most of una no dey comment for the blog post, make i kuku ask for here. if this thing dey work for una angry angry
Re: Browse With Your MTM Sim by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
We need simple server
Re: Browse With Your MTM Sim by Blazingprecious(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
I better use confirm VPN for it to connect unlimitedly or for another working cheat if possible.
Re: Browse With Your MTM Sim by technestng(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
see this phone coming to compete with Samsung Galaxy 8 and iPhone 8 cheesy cheesy
see more ==> http://www.technestng.com/2017/01/14/nokia-8-aka-nokia-supreme-coming-compete-top-phones/

(1) (Reply)

This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Air VS Infinix Hot 6/7 / Link To Down Operamini2.06 And Bolt1.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.