Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees (16072 Views)

Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / Organic Farming Can Help Save The Bees, Study Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 24, 2017
peacemara54:
Thank God we are able to prove to many that truly, we deliver pure, unadulterated honey. We have supplied with testimonies.

You can be 100% sure you will get the purest honey delivered 2 you in 2days after ordering.
Brillant golden brown colour is our prefered choice.
We supply to states in nigeria

The honey I get from other parts from forest and mountains looks purer than yours ooo..you better stop getting from outside Nigeria

And by the way colour doesn't matter as its colour depends on several factors
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

The honey I get from other parts from forest and mountains looks purer than yours ooo..you better stop getting from outside Nigeria

And by the way colour doesn't matter as its colour depends on several factors

You haven't ordered from me so how did you know your honey is purer. pls try to make your findings before passing a comment. You haven't ordered from me yet, you are judging based on physical appearance through the pics posted on the forum

I supply quality unadulterated honey. pure and directly from the bees That's why the business keep going on this forum. The honey went through laboratory tests and analysis twice, and was certified pure and good for consumption. I think you need to understand the real meaning of "pure" not talking about physical dirt or any other impurity but the genuineness of the product and if its good for human consumption. there are some minerals, elements and some other biochemical substances that should be present in honey and some toxic substances or element that shouldnt be found before recommending for consumption. Did you know if some chemical substances are present, some are really allergic to this, and could cause some violent body reactions.

pls, subject your honey to lab analysis before confirming whether its pure or not.
Also, getting from a neighbouring country with large bank of the product isn't a crime. Cameron has plenty honey and do supply to other countries. if you see and examine theirs, its very very good and pure. the viscosity, colour and some other properties I rated it high than that of Nigeria.

But I supply presently from Nigeria and from my state. Becos, ours is really good and based on the properties, can stand tall compared to cameroun type.
Have been supplying directly from my state. so, both Cameroon type and that of Nigeria has no fault when it comes to purity ..Thanks

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
peacemara54:

You haven't ordered from me so how did you know your honey is purer. pls try to make your findings before passing a comment. You haven't ordered from me yet, you are judging based on physical appearance through the pics posted on the forum

I supply quality unadulterated honey. pure and directly from the bees That's why the business keep going on this forum. The honey went through laboratory tests and analysis twice, and was certified pure and good for consumption. I think you need to understand the real meaning of "pure" not talking about physical dirt or any other impurity but the genuineness of the product and if its good for human consumption. there are some minerals, elements and some other biochemical substances that should be present in honey and some toxic substances or element that shouldnt be found before recommending for consumption. Did you know if some chemical substances are present, some are really allergic to this, and could cause some violent body reactions.

pls, subject your honey to lab analysis before confirming whether its pure or not.
Also, getting from a neighbouring country with large bank of the product isn't a crime. Cameron has plenty honey and do supply to other countries. if you see and examine theirs, its very very good and pure. the viscosity, colour and some other properties I rated it high than that of Nigeria.

But I supply presently from Nigeria and from my state. Becos, ours is really good and based on the properties, can stand tall compared to cameroun type.
Have been supplying directly from my state. so, both Cameroon type and that of Nigeria has no fault when it comes to purity ..Thanks

Chemicals can only be present if once processes it but if one harvests and minds manner of filtering with special emphasis on the pollen then I think the honey will be good to go..people usually confuse nice colour to purity which is wrong as the darker colour has more nutrient
My dear I know much about honey .Na also know the ones on the mountain are really good

I shall contact you soon inshaa Allah not far from today for honey purchase .

Please where can I get honey tested ..to check purity ?
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

Chemicals can only be present if once processes it but if one harvests and minds manner of filtering with special emphasis on the pollen then I think the honey will be good to go..people usually confuse nice colour to purity which is wrong as the darker colour has more nutrient
My dear I know much about honey .Na also know the ones on the mountain are really good

I shall contact you soon inshaa Allah not far from today for honey purchase .

Please where can I get honey tested ..to check purity ?
processing honey doesnt add any chemical but rather destroy the one present beneficial to human health also normal floral, microorganism, minerals, moisture content and others are usually eliminated during refining process because it involve heating. that's why its not advisable to consume refined honey.

Also, colour has nothing to do as touching the health benefit. Golden brown or deep brown or black as pple call it are all product of season and nectar.

Whatsapp me for where to get the honey tested

1 Like

Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Honey is available
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Pure, undiluted honey is available
we supply to states in Nigeria
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by greaterblessins: 12:22am On Jan 03, 2018
At BGS, We have the best grade of Agro products like:

Soybean Seeds. - One Tonne - N125,000
Sesame Seeds. - One Tonne - N350,000
Raw Cashew Nuts - One Tonne - N450,000

Red Palm Oil - Fresh - 25 Litre - N10,500
Palm Kernel Shells. - One Tonne - N30,000
Palm Kernel Nuts. - One Tonne - N135,000

Garri Ijebu - Per Bag - N6,500
Ginger Fresh - Per Bag - N5,500
Ginger Dried. - Per Bag - N13,500

African Natural Honey: 20 Litres N23,500/25 Litres N28,500

Kaun / Akaun (Cooking Potash) - Per Bag - N4,500
Alum For Water Treatment - Per Bag - N9,500
Others are, Tiger nuts, Dates, Hibiscus, Onions, Charcoal

Leverage on us for large supply of Agro products.
Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

We assure prompt delivery.
Call or WhatsApp to order: +2348159138754
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
greaterblessins:
At BGS, We have the best grade of Agro products like:

Soybean Seeds. - One Tonne - N125,000
Sesame Seeds. - One Tonne - N350,000
Raw Cashew Nuts - One Tonne - N450,000

Red Palm Oil - Fresh - 25 Litre - N10,500
Palm Kernel Shells. - One Tonne - N30,000
Palm Kernel Nuts. - One Tonne - N135,000

Garri Ijebu - Per Bag - N6,500
Ginger Fresh - Per Bag - N5,500
Ginger Dried. - Per Bag - N13,500

African Natural Honey: 20 Litres N23,500/25 Litres N28,500

Kaun / Akaun (Cooking Potash) - Per Bag - N4,500
Alum For Water Treatment - Per Bag - N9,500
Others are, Tiger nuts, Dates, Hibiscus, Onions, Charcoal

Leverage on us for large supply of Agro products.
Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

We assure prompt delivery.
Call or WhatsApp to order: +2348159138754
pls I wish to inform you. all that this thread is only for honey. For my customers, followers and nairalanders, pls beware don't be scammed . this thread is clean and free from any scamming records as regards honey.. I deal only in honey and I supply pure, raw unadulterated to states in Nigeria. if you get carried away by those trying to hijack this thread to advertise their product, pls, am not involved..

if you are so certain and sure of your product you should be able to create a thread its absolutely free.
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
we have successfully transact with customers in this States, that means, we have sent consignments to the following states and we are adding more others...

Lagos
oyo
kaduna
Abuja
Rivers
akwa ibom
ondo
Ekiti
Delta
Kano

cross rivers
nassarawa
Benue
yobe
Jos and other states will join soon.
we are capable of sending to any states in Nigeria.
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by yeddy99: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Apart from filtering,what other processing do you carry out?
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
yeddy99:
Apart from filtering,what other processing do you carry out?

No other process. filtering is important if the honey contains wax, combs ,dead bees pollens and the likes, any other process or processes aimed at purifying the honey, such as heating or addition of chemicals may be detrimental and render the honey impure

Heating is a normal process of purifying honey used by many but it should be discouraged. I only filter my honey if necessary and package raw.

Heating process denatural some natural enzymes present in this bee product which are needed for various metabolic funtions and development in the body system, also, vitamins and many important minerals are destroyed including some natural preservatives responsible for keeping the honey from spoilage.
Heated honey is of no use to the body

keep honey natural
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by yeddy99: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
What at your rates?
Is the honey from a bee farm or from bush/mountain?
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
yeddy99:
What at your rates?
Is the honey from a bee farm or from bush/mountain?

The honey is from the bush, I Dont have a bee farm. Its not so good consuming honey produced in a bee farm, bees allowed to travel wide and suck nectar, produces the best honey needed for human benefit

For rates, you can Whatsapp tru my contact on my signature. we have different litres available
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by yeddy99: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Called your number 3 times today and it did not connect.not good for business
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
yeddy99:
Called your number 3 times today and it did not connect.not good for business

it may be network, my number is going. you may try again sir
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Honey is available
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2018
pure honey is available
we deliver to states in Nigeria
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ikeatianuoluwa:
Greetings!

We have available dry Garri Ijebu and yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to ANYWHERE.

7000 Naira <> Per Bag.

For good quality PALM OIL & ORIGINAL PURE HONEY

Please call/whatsapp: +2349083043156, +2347062264200

This thread is for Honey and Honey only. if you follow any advertiser on this thread and you are scammed, you are on your own. pple hijack threads to promote their dubious products and scam pple.

I supply quality, raw and pure honey to pple in different states in Nigeria and thank God, our record is clean....... pls beware !! if you contact anyone apart from the owner of this thread, and you are scam ,am not involved
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by ohachirieze(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
peacemara54:
pure honey is available we deliver to states in Nigeria
Your contact nos?
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2018
ohachirieze:

Your contact nos?

0,9,,0 six, nine, zero, eight, 25,one, 4
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2018
Preparing for the next batch coming up on Wednesday I will update customers, those who have paid for the honey update is on WhatsApp, as soon as honey is available, will start sending to states the next day that will be on Thurs. its better you make your lines available for pick up as from thurs

port, Lagos, abuja customers shoukd be ready for pick up on thurs by Gods grace

thanks
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Next batch of consignment delivery will kick-start on Monday. Customers who wish to receive consignment this coming week should contact me on Whatsapp for details. As soon as honey is available, next week, will start sending to the list on ground for those who have paid

we send honey to states batch-by-batch. .last batch was concluded on friday .This is another batch closing on sat..

Thanks for the trust ,
Quality assured
Raw honey undiluted
Golden brown
Delivery to states in Nigeria

Thanks
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Pure, raw and unadulterated honey is available
we supply in quantities
we deliver to states in Nigeria
Trusted and reliable

contact through my signature
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Next batch, is Next week. All customers will collect their consignments today & tmrw for this batch in their respective states. pls always make your lines (phone) availabie for pick up
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
For customers on the list for next batch, Honey is available now, so, the batch will kick-start tmrw.I will start sending tmrw to different states pls be available on WhatsApp for update.
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
For customers on the list for next batch, Honey is available now, so, the batch will kick-start tmrw.I will start sending tmrw to different states pls be available on WhatsApp for update....
Re: We Can Supply Raw Honey From The Bees by peacemara54(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
Golden brown pure honey is available
Delivery to states in Nigeria

Pure, undiluted honey is available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Grow Tomatoes For Business? All You Need To Know! / Improved Treated Dwarf Hybrid Plantain/Banana Sucker ( See Video Below ) / Nigerian Agriculture Sector Won't Develop If We Continue This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.