Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? (980 Views)

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? / Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by Eketem: 1:19am On Jan 12, 2017
Saw this on facebook:

Why won't men tolerate their father in laws?

Why do men hate each other??

Why are men of these generation so intolerant?

So what if your father in law comes to check on his precious daughter everyday?

So what if your father in law offers you advise on how to properly run the house because he has better experience?

Why can't you just accept it as advise if your father in law tells you you are not putting on generator well, you are not driving well.

You are angry because your father in law says his daughter is suffering because you didn't buy her blender, washing machine, range Rover? Did he give you his daughter to make her suffer? Haba men remember you will also be father in laws one day ohhhhhhh. You are disturbing her for too much sex, did he give her to you to kill her with sex? Haba

Then you will be carrying mouth when the man says he wants to move in so you as a son in law can take good care of him.

Men of this generation are not nice biko. Treat him like your father

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by UIA04(f): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2017
T
Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by KevinDein: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Lies

Men don't usually have problem with their fathers in law (not that they become best of buddies) because men on average hardly have the time to intrude in other people's business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by lilmax(m): 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
this post is filled with tears grin.....seriously I can see the woman crying while writing

there's no case here, just attention seeking that's all

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Trying to be sarcastic I guess but it failed
Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Real sarcasm.
Cos I won't believe a father Inlaw will do all these things u mentioned. And his son Inlaw won't ban him from entering his house. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by pocohantas(f): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
They have refused to get the point, not because it's difficult to understand but because they prefer to feign ignorance.

What the Op is trying to say is, no one appreciates unnecessary interference in their marriages. There is no need for a mother inlaw to turn supervisor and competitor, if you think there is a need for it...hope you won't see any problem in your father inlaw doing the listed things here too.
Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
KevinDein:
Lies

Men don't usually have problem with their fathers in law (not that they become best of buddies) because men on average hardly have the time to intrude in other people's business.

I wish i could frame this and post this on the wall. Men don't have wahala with in-laws it's a woman's thing, we stay in our zone

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Intolerant Of Their Father In Laws? by Mimzyy(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
KevinDein:
Lies

I concur.

(1) (Reply)

Selfless Dad! See How A Man Tried To Save His Family From The Houston Flood / Women In The House, Let Buy Tomatoes / Ride in style for free with TAXIFY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.