Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,392 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? (15890 Views)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 12, 2017
How do you tell a girl you want sex without saying sex?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by SINZ: 2:11am On Jan 12, 2017
I want fūck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by jakandeola(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:
I want fūck
sinaj dog hav she giv u pucce
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by bimbod(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2017
I need the thing that produces offspring

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:
I want fūck
Lol... is d word appropriate?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by SINZ: 2:24am On Jan 12, 2017
jakandeola:
sin.aj dog hav she giv u pucce

Its a new year man, find a more profiting hobby.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy

U know men in nature have a sweet tongue.. They can turn the stones into diamond if they want to with all their sugar coated words.. grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by jakandeola(m): 2:26am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:

Its a new year man, find a more profiting hobby.
I ask a quetion
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by SINZ: 2:27am On Jan 12, 2017
iPurge:

Lol... is d word appropriate?

Depends on what she deems "appropriate" . smiley
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

U know men in nature have a sweet tongue.. They can turn the stones into diamond if they want to with all their sugar coated words.. grin
hmm.. guess u r surrounded with men like dis ryt
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by jakandeola(m): 2:32am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:

If only you spent half the time you spend being a fool perusing your Brighter Grammar...
kip cursing a guy u reach to born will curse u one day
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:

Depends on what she deems "appropriate" . smiley
yh.. which do u think is more appropriate btw sex and fûck
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 12, 2017
bimbod:
I need the thing that produces offspring
hehe, nice one
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by SINZ: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2017
jakandeola:
kip cursing a guy u reach to born will curse u one day

Whatever man.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by SINZ: 2:39am On Jan 12, 2017
iPurge:

yh.. which do u think is more appropriate btw sex and fûck

I would rather hear/say "fūck" grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 12, 2017
SINZ:

I would rather hear/say "fūck" grin
Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:46am On Jan 12, 2017
In this case, I don't think one needs to verbalize it but actions should speak louder.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
In this case, I don't think one needs to verbalize it but actions should speak louder.
what if u r chatting on phone
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by seunny4lif(m): 3:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Here in Lome
Just tell her you like her Ass and you want to check it out
She understand you straight up grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by yomi007k(m): 3:39am On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Send hera tex.....'can we do all night prayers together'
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Aregs(m): 3:59am On Jan 12, 2017
wait lemme ask Ifa
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Aregs(m): 4:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Tell her 'baby let do like dat mummy n dat daddy play'
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by brandydaniells(m): 6:19am On Jan 12, 2017
when somebody supposed sleep ....ur here asking for.....!! mere onwe GI ebere ....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Kondomatic(m): 6:24am On Jan 12, 2017
The old style way.

Come here let's play
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Wuminity(f): 7:06am On Jan 12, 2017
You can just whisper into her ear, 'dear lets make out' or simply put 'i want to have you honey' or 'i want to make love to you sweet heart' My one cent though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by dntaskme(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Like u have encounter with some dat really turns u more dan on gringringrin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Mcowubaba: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2017
1) Baby stay naa, don't go it's already late (when she comes to visit you and she is about going nd you have not seen any Skin except her face, hands and legs)

2)she calls you on phone, you tell her "baby I have just been missing you so much, I don't understand self, I love you so much, when will you be free, let us hang out"

3) Invite her over to your house, and present her a very good gift, this works like magic, she will be wet immediately, she will initiate Coitusss without interuptussss, she will ride out your life.

4) This one works more than Magic, just propose to her, as far as she agrees, my brother, my brother, you will be bangedd, I repeat, you will be banged, she will do Thesis work on top your body.

5) If you guys just started the relationship and she is still doing strong thing, Tell her you want to see her parents, probably buy something Nice for her Mother and loved ones, Master u will be given a f<ck.

6) Invite her to come and cook for you, when she comes, help her out with the preparation, then when she starts cooking, probably standing in the kitchen cutting something or putting ingredients, go to her back side, give her a grip (back hug) , back massage, remember with your joystick directly fixated to her bum bum, then whisper softly to her ear, "baby you're so hot, sexy, a wonderful cook, best cook I have ever seen, wow, I can't remember the last time I perceived such aroma, I really appreciate your love " then give her a kiss on her ear nd side cheeks, remember you're still at the backside location. Oga fu*ck is your only portion that day, but remember to bring the food down ooo, before Una start to avoid stories that BURN the heart.

If the above don't work, now listen attentively
Get down on your knees, place your left hand on your joystick then your right hand on your head. Say after me
"Any witch craft, any village person, any evil spirit, any ancestor, that has sworn I will continue to be among the Vaseline crew, die by fire, die by fire x7

Mehn what I'm even saying, this Jack Daniel's never clear for my eyes finish

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by dreamworld: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2017
angry grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by NemzySeries(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2017
abeg kon gimme 50naira kpomo grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nbote(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2017
U shld start by complimenting her sexy features. How nice her lips look nd how nicer dey'll probably taste. From there d rest will fall into place if she's game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Only! / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.