Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda (1386 Views)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Mikel Obi Quits Tianjin Teda, Chinese Club / Mikel Scores On Second Game With Chinese Club, Tianjin TEDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by dollarprincess(f): 3:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi recently announced his big move to Chinese club, Tianjin TEDA, where he will reportedly earn £140,000 a week. He had his first friendly match today and shared photos. Interestingly, it looks like he’s the only black player on the team.
See More Photos Here

Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by jeffizy(m): 3:50am On Jan 12, 2017
The blue sky remains constant.
A different blue team with a higher return, even though of a lesser value.
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by owobokiri(m): 4:01am On Jan 12, 2017
He came cheap.. Conte highly devalued him by keeping him on the bench non stop. Dont know what he did wrong but that was way too severe from Conte. Even for non league games. Brutal purnishment if you ask me.
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by bastien: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2017
jeffizy:
The blue sky remains constant.
A different blue team with a higher return, even though of a lesser value.
u get cancer for eye ni? That jersey smell like blue to you, since ur eyes dey pain u grin
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2017
they will soon sell u to Lebanese
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by Nickizoe(f): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2017
Chai...my bro always a blues
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by Nickizoe(f): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2017
goat. E be like say you get colour blindness...that Jersey be like Red to you grin

1 Like

Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by lexyman(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2017
I think mikel likes blue ....
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by jeffizy(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2017
bastien:
u get cancer for eye ni? That jersey smell like blue to you, since ur eyes dey pain u grin

lol. Maybe purple or blue, are you a dye supplier?
Why foaming?
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by bastien: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2017
jeffizy:

lol. Maybe purple or blue, are you a dye supplier?
Why foaming?
grin grin grin I dey supply hypo to people who wan bleach their color shirt
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by bastien: 8:39am On Jan 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
Chai...my bro always a blues
bozo grin

Na blue be that for ya village?
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by Nickizoe(f): 10:28am On Jan 12, 2017
TOZO... Na pink be that for your eye grin
Re: First Photo Of Mikel Obi & His Teammates From Chinese Club, Tianjin Teda by dollarprincess(f): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nickizoe:
TOZO... Na pink be that for your eye grin
grin grin i wonder ooh

(1) (Reply)

New Thread For Bet9ja / Help: Sportswriter / It Can Only Improve From Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.