Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm (38053 Views)

Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? / Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Penis In Other To Get Free Sex, Arrested / “I Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me And My Anus Before Sex” – This Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by onismate: 4:11am On Jan 12, 2017
.Whoever drafted this thing ehhhh. Hahahahahah . See below.

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include rape , there is now an agreement to be signed before "action". Please print a copy which can be used in the court of law.

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX...

I, __________________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with________________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic(s).

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD

(b) I become pregnant

(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Signature of Screwee ______________

http://hovabuzz.com/frontline/1279-check-out-this-drafted-agreement-before-sex-and-tell-me-what-you-think

105 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Lemme save this... Juz in case when he calls cheesy

14 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by jcflex(m): 5:33am On Jan 12, 2017
this is the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by oluspicy: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lemme save this... Juz in case when he calls cheesy

Trapqueen you ain't serious at all grin
Who are you saving it for? Hope is not the incoming Trapking? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 12, 2017
oluspicy:

Trapqueen you ain't serious at all grin
Who are you saving it for? Hope is not the incoming Trapking? grin grin grin

grin

Hahahahaha... I don't want him to cry out loud after and telling story that touch here on nl saying that I broke his heart after those steamy escapades...

1 Like

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by oluspicy: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahaha... I don't want him to cry out loud after and telling story that touch here on nl saying that I broke his heart after those steamy escapades...

Lol

Trap Trap dats nice. Wat of me wey no get any trapper. Washuido?
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2017
oluspicy:

Lol

Trap Trap dats nice. Wat of me wey no get any trapper. Washuido?

Hahhahaha.. Maybe u shud go out.. Interact.. Be exposed to open minded ppol.. wink

Unless u juz wanted to be on ur own.. grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by oluspicy: 6:08am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahhahaha.. Maybe u shud go out.. Interact.. Be exposed to open minded ppol.. wink

Unless u juz wanted to b[center][/center]e on ur own.. grin

grin grin Well dats a good advice from the stable of the Trapqueen from the kingdom of the Trapper grin

But gals dey shook nowadays shocked shocked

I don't wanna be sombori's ATM, so dat my account won't be dormant cheesy

9 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 12, 2017
oluspicy:

grin grin Well dats a good advice from the stable of the Trapqueen from the kingdom of the Trapper grin

But gals dey shook nowadays shocked shocked

I don't wanna be sombori's ATM, so dat my account won't be dormant cheesy

Great choice grin

Now, all u have to do is to copy and print this as well juz in case u bump with someone u like cheesy and she won't run back here after and made a thread against u cheesy

1 Like

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 12, 2017
I think this seem more applicable to teenage white chicks who turn around and accuse their men of rape,drunk with no consent.

It quite useful considering the number of years dudes end up facing in jail. Like the movie "The Night of".

2 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by oluspicy: 6:24am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Great choice grin

Now, all u do is to copy and print this as well juz in case u bump with someone u like cheesy and she won't run back here after and made a thread against u cheesy

Smiles...
Only an illiterate gal will sign that. grin I know Lagos gals will never adhere to such, cos I will lose my chance of hot screwing escapades. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 12, 2017
oluspicy:

Smiles...
Only an illiterate gal will sign that. grin I know Lagos gals will never adhere to such, cos I will lose my chance of hot screwing escapades. grin grin

grin

Then I will tell u that u are missing something here.. cheesy I won't tell u tho.. lipsrsealed
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by oluspicy: 7:05am On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Then I will tell u that u are missing something here.. cheesy I won't tell u tho.. lipsrsealed

P
What's that my amiable, shakarus Trapqueen grin. Please tell. Abi you want me to become a Trapking? cheesy
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2017
What is this

2 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by MrGreenMavro: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2017
angry
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Lasskeey: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by amiibaby(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Lol
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by ademasta(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by twilliamx(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2017
Na so
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Lasskeey: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by lilkhaleefa1(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2017
ok

3 Likes

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by adajoe555: 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by ajasbaba(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2017
chai

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by KayodeAjani: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Chai men
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by askYomi(m): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2017
only a foolish gal will sign this!!!

1 Like

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Lol. We make light of everything. Even in this Buhari economy we are still managing to laugh.

God bless Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by IamPatriotic(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Lame! what a dry joke.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by chelseabmw(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy lmaoooooooooooooo
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by uairaland: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Hahahahaaaaa.
That 5 & 6.
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by alaskido(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
I have already transferred this agreement into word document, printed in many copies and a copy saved on my K drive. I will issue to all my girlfriends before having sex. This is cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm by sammyj: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2017
grin shocked grin grin grin Chai!!!! grin grin shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.