Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere (15839 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares The Statement His Brother Gave To The Police Over His Attack / E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate / Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Howmon: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Confidence
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by BudeYahooCom: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2017
He is inviting his fellow yoruba zombies to come and carry placards for him in Panti.

The cowards no go near panti, they'll simply be used as target practice if they do and usual nothing will happen. Lives of zombies are worthless. grin
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
You are exposing yourself dude.

The kind of job you do, your location should be shrouded in secrecy and mystery.

These guys can arrange to drop you with the damage your platform has done to their lives.

Be wise bro and stop the useless invitation.

So true...But the heart of a freedom fighter is brazen and gut filled
Funny thing is they are scared that if they kill him a revolution would start. Don't forget he has international backing
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by truthspeaks: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Maybe dats y I don't see sarrki anymore. He must hv done sumtin dat offended his paymasters
FreeGlobe:
Buhari coming after every zombie one after the other hahaha
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Funny thing is they are scared that if they kill him a revolution would start. Don't forget he has international backing

The best thing is to be wise and protect yourself.

If he was shot in the crowd. Nobody knows where it will come from.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by ajebuter(f): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2017
Sowere ke?

Op... Seems you no like the guy oh..
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by deebsman1(m): 8:13am On Jan 12, 2017
Nice 1 sowore, if d govt of d day don't stop all dis attitude of trying to surpress opposition that they seemed so passionate about, honestly the little goodwill remaining for them will b lost b4 2019....even PDP, worse as they worse reach allowed freedom of speech, they will rather use money to shut people up than result to all dis
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kidsam: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2017
For a reporter of his infamous repute, I would expect a better and more coherent write up. Reading it felt more like a disjointed write up.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by QuietHammer(m): 8:19am On Jan 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
He is inviting his fellow yoruba zombies to come and carry placards for him in Panti.

The cowards no go near panti, they'll simply be used as target practice if they do and usual nothing will happen. Lives of zombies are worthless. grin
Stop confusing yoruba people with ojukwu. We are not cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by hedonistic: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2017
I'm surprised that this guy is moving around openly and recklessly in Nigeria, exposing himself to grave danger.

I thought he was holed up in the USA?

He has no business here., with the kind of endeavour he is involved in.

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Return to Panti? Anyway make sure you go with plenty gala, biscuits and nutri-C sachets in case the thing turn.... you understand?

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by 9ja4show: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

The kind of job you do, your location should be shrouded in secrecy and mystery.

These guys can arrange to drop you with the damage your platform has done to their lives.

Leave him...he thinks this is America. ...they will forget it him instanta
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by BCISLTD: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

Well said ...he isn't a strategist after all
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kcnwaigbo: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2017
divicode:
flat-heads and IPOB yoots are not happy about this, their temperature is rising, their blood pressure is rising
This is the guy that single-handedly slew pdp and wailers on the internet.
Welldone, slayer of the flatrons

you are the one suffering high bp.Poor you cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kcnwaigbo: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

grin grin grin grin grin Revolution ko revolver ni!!!! If that fool is killed not even a rat would know anything happened.International backing indeed
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

grin grin grin grin grin Revolution ko revolver ni!!!! If that fool is killed not even a rat would know anything happened.International backing indeed

Haba wetin the guy do you na?
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kcnwaigbo: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Haba wetin the guy do you na?

That fool is a hired mercenary used by politicians to blackmail their oppponents.He is no bloody journalist.Sahara reporters are not involved in journalism rather character assassinations and blackmail

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by SouthWestBlood(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

But I think it was the arrest that exposed him, if not we wouldn't have known his location.

I hope he finds somewhere else now.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kingdompropty: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2017
This time they will trash your bum bum.

Hope some one took you surety's.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2017
Choi! If only the police knew, they wouldn't have gotten involved with this guy's issue at all.

Sowore na confirm craze guy o. I'm absolutely sure we haven't heard the last on this issue.

Wahala dey sleep jeje, NPF come dey draw him tail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2017
FreeGlobe:
Buhari coming after every zombie one after the other hahaha

undecided

Buhari must be giving you nightmares.
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by koladebrainiac(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Imagine Fani Kayode fighting back
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kcnwaigbo: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:
Choi! If only the police knew, they wouldn't have gotten involved with this guy's issue at all.

Sowore na confirm craze guy o. I'm absolutely sure we haven't heard the last on this issue.

Wahala dey sleep jeje, NPF come dey draw him tail.

what will he do? afonjas and empty noise making smh grin grin grin
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

what will he do? afonjas and empty noise making smh grin grin grin

Lol. You must be confusing me with your royal flatness who make noise online and make a fool of themselves.

Whatever he does I know he's definitely going to make a ruckus.

He was a major factor in ousting your ineffectual buffoon two years ago. Go figure!
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by kcnwaigbo: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. You must be confusing me with your royal flatness who make noise online and make a fool of themselves.

Whatever he does I know he's definitely going to make a ruckus.

He was a major factor in ousting your ineffectual buffoon two years ago. Go figure!

LOL FOR ALL HIS NOISE BUHARI WON WITH ONLY 500K VOTES IN THE SW.MAJOR FACTOR INDEED.PMB WON MAINLY BECUASE ABOKIS VOTED OVERWHELMIGNLY FOR HIM AND MOST OF THOSE WHO VOTED DO NOT EVEN KNOW SAHARA REPORTERS EXIST
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 12, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

you are the one suffering high bp.Poor you cool cool cool cool cool

Son, are you are flatron
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

LOL FOR ALL HIS NOISE BUHARI WON WITH ONLY 500K VOTES IN THE SW.MAJOR FACTOR INDEED.PMB WON MAINLY BECUASE ABOKIS VOTED OVERWHELMIGNLY FOR HIM AND MOST OF THOSE WHO VOTED DO NOT EVEN KNOW SAHARA REPORTERS EXIST

Is that what you tell yourself to be able to sleep at night? Whatever works for you... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Qmerit(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
SouthWestBlood:

Power has changed hand. He wouldn't be in Nigeria if PDP had the presidency.

Y
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by Keegan: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

Yes, Buhari won with only 500k votes in the Southwest and yet all of you from the cursed part of the country always blame this same Southwestners here on Nairaland claiming they IMPOSED a dullard on YOU.
So tell me Mr. Suegbe son of Pako, which is which?

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by BudeYahooCom: 9:33am On Jan 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

Stop confusing yoruba people with ojukwu. We are not cowards

That was how your ancestors beat their chest before they were chased from kwara to present day ibadan and oshogbo IDP camps by a band of fulani cattle-rearers. grin
Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by uccheks(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2017
grin
BudeYahooCom:

That was how your ancestors beat their chest before they were chased from kwara to present day ibadan by a band of fulani cattle-rearers. grin

Hahahahah... You people will not kill somebody on this una nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere by mrikay: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2017
Some kids with smartphones just come here to make rubbish of Seun's Blog...

Anyways, Sahara Reporters is the Eye that sees in the Dark. We all should support them because if the Government silences them, we have no one else to blow the whistle against corruption.

R.I.P :

Gani Fawenmi

Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Wole Soyinka

And all those good men.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project / Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor) / FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.