Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 (47226 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Snow30: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ubermind:

See, let me tell you.
Each of these countries are good for architecture because you get to choose a University in the Country after you are sucessfully selected by the Board.
So when you get chosen to a country, you can easily go online and search for the best schools (top 10) in that country and register there.

It's a different process for Russia....for Hungary you choose university and maybe other countries....but for Russia, the Russian government chooses your university dependingon your course.....
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Snow30: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ogexchi:
Can you please tell me the best country for architecture

If you want Russia, i will advice you to choose construction, it's a better version of architecture....architecture is hard to get here... i don't know about other countries...am talking based on UG...my advices are limited to UG, more of Russia and little of Hungary...
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by lynxbaddest(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please Can anyone tell me under what subjects do the FSB interview comes out from. Some say maths, English, I.C.T, current affairs and some list some stuffs like aptitude percentage loss. E.t.c pls some one should help
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
monlawal:
ubermind please can you help us with a draft of how the study plan should look like. I am in a dilemma here

For the study plan, you can try to make a good and captivating statement. Of about one or two paragraphs.
Eg.

I plan to study forensic science so as to improve the state of policing in the country and adequately utilize my skill in Nigeria upon completion of my programme. Hence, significantly establishing the guilt or innocence of potential suspects, linking crimes, which establishes the patterns of crimes and also narrows the number of probable suspects. Hereby reducing the number of unsolved criminal cases in Nigeria, and reducing the number of criminals living among the general populatio. in our cities.

This is a sample I formulated for forensics science. (This isn't my course though).

Disclaimer: Not all study plans are like this though. This is just a format.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Snow30:

It's a different process for Russia....for Hungary you choose university and maybe other countries....but for Russia, the Russian government chooses your university dependingon your course.....
Thanks for clarifying that of Russia.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by lynxbaddest(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please I have
Mathematics =B3
English =B3
Physics=B3
Biology =B3
Geography =B3
Do I have a chance of getting nominated?
Am from Kofi state and am applying for engineering
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
lynxbaddest:
Please Can anyone tell me under what subjects do the FSB interview comes out from. Some say maths, English, I.C.T, current affairs and some list some stuffs like aptitude percentage loss. E.t.c pls some one should help

I Haven't done the interview before but information based on what I have asked and seen online from some of the scholars and those who did the interview in previous years. Here is the format;
For Post graduate applicants:Current affairs, Quantitative reasoning, Verbal reasoning and some ICT questions.
Then after which you will do a short interview (Why you want BEA Scholarship/Study Plan/Personal Statement).

For UG: Current affairs, Verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
lynxbaddest:
Please I have
Mathematics =B3
English =B3
Physics=B3
Biology =B3
Geography =B3
Do I have a chance of getting nominated?
Am from Kofi state and am applying for engineering

Yes, you have a chance.
Just ensure the following;
A. Report to the exam venue on time
2. Go with all required documents.
3. Study well for the exam/Do well in the exam.
4. And just hope for the best basically.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by lynxbaddest(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ubermind:

I Haven't done the interview before but information based on what I have asked and seen online from some of the scholars and those who did the interview in previous years. Here is the format;
For Post graduate applicants:Current affairs, Quantitative reasoning, Verbal reasoning and some ICT questions.
Then after which you will do a short interview (Why you want BEA Scholarship/Study Plan/Personal Statement).

For UG: Current affairs, Verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning.

Is the short interview oral or written and is it after you have been nominated or during the written exam
Please
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
lynxbaddest:

Is the short interview oral or written and is it after you have been nominated or during the written exam
Please

For PG applicants You will do a written exam first after which you will have an interview.
For UG applicants, you will do a written exam, and also submit credentials. Not sure about interview though. (Can anyone answer this?)
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by monlawal(m): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ubermind:

For the study plan, you can try to make a good and captivating statement. Of about one or two paragraphs.
Eg.

I plan to study forensic science so as to improve the state of policing in the country and adequately utilize my skill in Nigeria upon completion of my programme. Hence, significantly establishing the guilt or innocence of potential suspects, linking crimes, which establishes the patterns of crimes and also narrows the number of probable suspects. Hereby reducing the number of unsolved criminal cases in Nigeria, and reducing the number of criminals living among the general populatio. in our cities.

This is a sample I formulated for forensics science. (This isn't my course though).

Disclaimer: Not all study plans are like this though. This is just a format.
This is quite helpful bro. I can simply edit and put my preferred course of study. Thank you very much.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by funobong(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is the study plan meant for UG and PG. Because I'm a PG applicant.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Hijay09(f): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks for Ur reply,found it rlly helpful. Must I have my transcript and university certificate ready on the day of interview? Apparently NASU is on strike,so processing my transcript in this short period is almost not feasible.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Snow30:

If you want Russia, i will advice you to choose construction, it's a better version of architecture....architecture is hard to get here... i don't know about other countries...am talking based on UG...my advices are limited to UG, more of Russia and little of Hungary...
Are you being taught in English or Russian? Thanks.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ogexchi(f): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Snow30:

Thank you!
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2017
monlawal:
This is quite helpful bro. I can simply edit and put my preferred course of study. Thank you very much.
You're welcome
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 4:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Hijay09:
Thanks for Ur reply,found it rlly helpful. Must I have my transcript and university certificate ready on the day of interview? Apparently NASU is on strike,so processing my transcript in this short period is almost not feasible.
You're welcome
For university certificate, yes. Its 100% compulsory.
Not sure about transcript though.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 4:12am On Jan 20, 2017
funobong:
Is the study plan meant for UG and PG. Because I'm a PG applicant.
PG.
But basically, it could be used by UG too
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Tklassy(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Ubermind:

Choose China first, then Japan as 2nd choice.
You'll surely find a good University in China for the course.

Eg.

I plan to study forensic science so as to improve the state of policing in the country and adequately utilize my skill in Nigeria upon completion of my programme. Hence, significantly establishing the guilt or innocence of potential suspects, linking crimes, which establishes the patterns of crimes and also narrows the number of probable suspects. Hereby reducing the number of unsolved criminal cases in Nigeria, and reducing the number of criminals in our cities.

this is so helpful. Big thanks to you
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Tklassy:

this is so helpful. Big thanks to you
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by yorhmienerd(m): 8:37am On Jan 20, 2017
AlexVal2017:
From a reliable source the deadline is January 28. So u guys should submit early with d right choice
Ubermind, snow30 pls how sure is this?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Hijay09(f): 11:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Thank U!
Ubermind:

You're welcome
For university certificate, yes. Its 100% compulsory.
Not sure about transcript though.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by daviano2013: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Pls add me up... 08164050009
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Pkvn: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls how possible is it for someone to get a scholarship in Hungary it's my second choice tho I and I want to study computer engineering
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pkvn:
Pls how possible is it for someone to get a scholarship in Hungary it's my second choice tho I and I want to study computer engineering
Is it possible?
The answer is yes.

How possible?
The possibility depends on many factors;
1. If you apply correctly
2. If you do well in the exam and interview
3. If your result is good
And finally, (Most importantly)
The number of applicants for Hungary in your zone (state)
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Ubermind, snow30 pls how sure is this?
There isn't an official deadline, however the earlier you apply the better.
So if you havnt applied applied, kindly do so inother to avoid missing out.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
akosim:
here is my number, please add me to the group chat 08136289555
Done
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by Ubermind: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
daviano2013:
Pls add me up... 08164050009
Done
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by profsein007(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ubermind:

Done

Add me up pls.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by tokuns(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please add this too 08136838299
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 by AlexVal2017: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Still waiting to be added to the group @ 08062680859

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri / Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.