Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Court Update: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Fg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Update: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Fg (949 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Vs FG: Barrister Ejiofor Arrives ECOWAS Court In Mali (Photos) / What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Vs Boko Haram Commanders - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Update: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Fg by myright: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Copied
COURT UPDATE: NNAMDI KANU VS THE ZOO 12-01-2017 COURTESY BIAFRA WRITERS
The apllication to quash all charges for lack of merit as filed by the defense counsel to the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu as adjourned on the 10th Jan 2017, will be coming up at the Federal High Court Abuja, by 9am Biafra time. We are saying to Binta Nyako that we've had enough of her charade.
Therefore we at BIAFRA WRITERS are notifying Biafrans all over the world that we are live in Abuja to bring you detailed update of court proceedings as it unfolds. Keep tab on this thread for Live Commentaries, you may wish to scroll up for any update you may have missed. #Stayglued
LIVE COMMENTARY! LIVE COMMENTARY!! LIVE COMMENTARY!!!
#Biafrawriters # liveupdate #NoSecretTrial
Re: Court Update: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Fg by Roidatom(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2017
Issorait.
So there's biafrawriters
Re: Court Update: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Fg by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Too many problems for Nigeria
Re: Court Update: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Fg by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 12, 2017
The apllication to quash all charges for lack of merit as filed by the defense counsel to the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu as adjourned on the 10th Jan 2017, will be coming up at the Federal High Court Abuja, by 9am Biafra time.

I love the above in bold. My dear country...can't wait. Already gushing! Afonja, will kill me today!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Miraculous Story After Surviving A Fatal Accident. Photos / Jonathan Sneaks Into Ibogun Village To Visit Obasanjo / EFCC Replies Somebody That Said That They Are Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.