Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React (41389 Views)

E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by gbemmy2k10(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just30:
It's a known fact that High Life music was what framed Afro beats. It well documented in most Books written on West African Music. It's not my fault that you dont know, im not responsible for taking history lessons out of the class rooms in Nigeria
congratulations...
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by ameezy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kondomatic:
We in Kuvuki land do not know where Ghana is located.

Is Ghana a local government in ebonyi state?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Sprumbaba: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:
Rabbit ear so u don't have sense at your age?

He should tell us how and when ghana local govt area,influenced Nigeria music.......

See rabbit that left ghana to base in nigeria,even in our recession!.......he's a clown though!
Did u guys notice something?

Even IPOB follow dey fire the guy! grin grin

Ipob Love ZOO Walahi.
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by masseratti: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
micxwell:

Lol, haba bro, have mercy ehn. biko
lolz okay bro :

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by jossy4joseph(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigeria changed to a 70+ President Ghana changed to a 70+ too Buhari plagiarized Nana plagiarized too Mr. Eazi, So who is influencing who? Eazi is a Mad man

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Alphageometrix: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=52738299]We in Kuvuki land do not know where Ghana is located.

Is Ghana a local government in ebonyi state?
Abeg I no wan laugh grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Noblewhiz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Dongreat:
Music is a food to the soul but does that include music from either Ghana or Nigeria? I have listened to the guy songs and one word "TRASH". He just murmured all over his songs while repeating rubbish lyrics with no meaningful rhymes and still shouting "Mr EAZI". He use one beat pattern to cover all these flaws and like many Nigerians with no sense for the importance of lyric but mad over beats, they called and crowned him Next Rated, just like they did to Mr Skibo and Rekedo banks but where is the rated among these mentioned.
Well people music taste are different but for music to be a food then it has to deliver meaningful lyrics. The great Fela has no sense of rhymes but his lyrics are heart touching, making his Afro songs original. I listened to Titanium, Bang your Head, The Greatest, Elastic Heart by Sia and even as she is no preacher, her words on those songs are powerful than any man of God I have encountered.

"They call me Mr Eazi and Life is Easy because I roll with Wizzy, oya zagga that". And you call that music??
well bro... u on point with d one beat pattern ( bt i kind of like it tho.. *winks)

Well... let him try another beat pattern...versatility-+
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Just30: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Alphageometrix post=52748047][/quote] We knew that already, that was why we sent teachers to teach your fathers Geography, Math, Science, English and co
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Dongreat(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Noblewhiz:

well bro... u on point with d one beat pattern ( bt i kind of like it tho.. *winks)

Well... let him try another beat pattern...versatility-+

You like one beat. Interesting. But great artists don't indulge in similar beats for their songs. It's tiring lusting to similar beats man. Even DJs don't use one beat.
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Just30: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Ipob Love ZOO Walahi.
You might be really silly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Noblewhiz(m): 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kolade9:

So because runtown's mad over you sounds ghanaian every other nigerian song has ghanaian influence? undecided

Mr Eazi is ovaRAYted,we only like him because of starboy.
leave am my brother... E be like he is NFLUENCE by Eazi's music....
I can't bliv he sed tat... sha #ur opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Just30: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
moshould:
no be una fault, if no be our useless rulers wey greedy, una for get mouth talk to naija any how // no be PUFF PUFF sellers GHANA pple dey sell for lasgidi ?
They are making a living for themselves. Nigerians are just criminals in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
ruggedtimi:
guy, have you listened to a Ghanaian jam before, how does "mad over you' sound like one

"mad over you" has Ghana feel and concepts, and there is nothing wrong with it. Its music. Its an art form. Its the artist -Runtown's concept. You keep experimenting. Maybe you don't know the force that's about to blow the music industry when Naija artist start stealing shows from Ghana artist...in their own country. Its a business concept. That song is a jam. Most of his money will be made in Ghana as Ghanians will want to see a Naija Artist sing their sound. Thats the chemistry.

Back to the matter, Ghana music does not influence Naija music in any way. instead its most Artist in Ghana that sounds like Naija and it worked for them. If your a Artist in Ghana and you can sound like Naija and make hit songs, then you have an edge over your peers.

Creative artist use fusion to create music from world over. Timberland samples alota beats from different musicians from Africa, Asia and the Caribbean so its nothing.

#naijaleads

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Sprumbaba: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just30:
You might be really silly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes I might but you are silly.
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Caseless: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
softMarket:
Rabbit ear so u don't have sense at your age?

He should tell us how and when ghana local govt area,influenced Nigeria music.......

See rabbit that left ghana to base in nigeria,even in our recession!.......he's a clown though!
Did u guys notice something?

Even IPOB follow dey fire the guy! grin grin
when you attack us from outside, we don't show our differences; we come at you united.

Lol@ghanaLG and rabbit ear
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Phobia1: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Zedoo:

Egocentric Nigerian.
Ok.
It's not a matter of being egocentric. it's the fact. Most times u think what u know/read is true but it's not
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Phobia1: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just30:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You should try asking Fella Kuti, what shaped the now popular Afro beat and how he had to borrow all the time from High Life
M arguing whether or not they own d Afro shit or not. what am saying is he can't just woke up one morning and say their then Afro shits influences what we have now. Why are they not influence by it their self and e reckon with? instead of running to naija to be know.
Why hin no use the influence foe Ghana, why come back to naija? craze dey worry him and juliet
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Zedoo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Phobia1:

It's not a matter of being egocentric. it's the fact. Most times u think what u know/read is true but it's not

If you are a true follower of music and an ages long music fan you will not have your warped view... But its ok....
The truth is still there untouched...
Whether the Nigerian ego is bruised or not...
Same reaction when Cameron made the fantastically corrupt reaction...

Goodnight.
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Zedoo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Phobia1:

M arguing whether or not they own d Afro shit or not. what am saying is he can't just woke up one morning and say their then Afro shits influences what we have now. Why are they not influence by it their self and e reckon with? instead of running to naija to be know.
Why hin no use the influence foe Ghana, why come back to naija? craze dey worry him and juliet

Your question makes no sense. .because Nigerian artists can simply sell tens of millions due to the sheer size of population.

Having more followership and crowd following in an industry doesn't mean you cannot be influenced by a smaller industry. Ghanaians come to expand their base and make more money.....Nigeria get population....its the same way we are the largest importers of products too

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Kolade9(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
ovaRAYted:

Next time you quote me,read the text you intend to quote very well...i said some of our artistes are inculcating,never said its dominantly infuencing our music nor is err'one doing ghana style.

Most nigerian songs from late'2015-now have that ghanaian hip-life and afrobeat feel to it..same way they tap into our our afro-pop,highlife and afro-hop style of music.

Whether you like eazi because of starboy or moongirl,i really dont give a shiit ..just dont misquote me when next.

Chop my yanshgrin
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Temysteve(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
BrutalJab:

Sense far from this one.
come give me ur malle own na. #StupendiousIdiota!!!
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Michellla:
Dont allow us slap marykay out of your shaking foundation grin
sewiously
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by ovaRAYted(m): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kolade9:

Chop my yanshgrin

After bobrisky cool
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
My hubby likes Mr Eazi o expecially dat song wey em talk Leg over, alomo no dey for heaven, shoutout to my girl (the humble me) he screams u dey make my eye comot from all of d rest wink... well I started enjoying Leg over too sotey I dey sing even d part wey look like murmur cuz I hear him well and I sha like d way my hubby dances d legover tin. I fit teach u o grin.
glorified trash
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Michellla(f): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rextayne:
sewiously
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by BlossomedCherry: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rextayne:
glorified trash
Na u get ur mouth ooooo....
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Michellla:
cheesy cheesy
Lol what's up
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Na u get ur mouth ooooo....
una dey listen to trash, they call am music
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by BlossomedCherry: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rextayne:
una dey listen to trash, they call am music
itz family vibe and u never see how good my hubby is in leg over.
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Michellla(f): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rextayne:
Lol what's up
Lol,whats with the emoticon
Re: Mr Eazi And Juliet Ibrahim Say Ghana Influenced Nigerian Music, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
itz family vibe and u never see how good my hubby is in leg over.
ok..bye cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation / Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos / Joke Silva Celebrates Her 59th Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.