Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me (30695 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2017
I joined one of these whatsapp Ponzi groups on Friday.
In the group, when pay N7,500 you will be paired with two people to pay you 7,500. Thereny doubling your money in just 20 hours.

I knew that this Ponzi scheme could fold fast but I decided to invest since it was still new.

On Friday, I invested N7,500 and on Saturday I got my 15,000.

WOW!!! cool cash. But as a sharp guy that I was, I knew that this wouldn't last long so instead of investing again, i deleted myself from the group.

Fast forward to today, one of the people that paid me called.
She was a woman. She started spitting fire and brimstone That I should refund her money.
I told her that she should go to the group and demand her money but she said that the group is having troubles that they are not pairing people again and that I should refund her money since I am the one she knows.

She threatened to deal with me if I don't refund her money and she reminded me that she has my account number and name and that she can use those details to get back at me.

I'm confused now. Do I bow to her pressure And refund the money or call her bluff?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Ignore her.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2017
She doesnt have a case....ask her not to disturb you again or you get her arrested...

NO BANK WILL LISTEN TO HER!

Greedy and lazy Nigerians....

Kudos to the guy who originated the SCAM!

Ndi ara!

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by ajasbaba(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2017
forget her make she swear till tomorrow.

tell her to go sue her bank.

she like awof nah.

women liking awof since 1900bc

30 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2017
ponzi schemes causing wahala since 1356

13 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by LouisBERG: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2017
What's she gonna do with your account details? Lolz. The ponzi scheme is a function of Algorithm processes, maybe she has forgotten you once paid someone #7500 before getting 15K...she should have known that the scheme is likely to crash one day and some unfortunate folks will be at the receiving end when it eventually happens guess what, she is One of them... Drink a cup of water and relax she ain't doing nothing with those details..

But bros na wa to you o.. You just collect money vamose
grin

#caLLmeBERG

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2017
lalasticlala lets keep informing other would be victims what ponzi scheme is all.about..

Cc: Seun

6 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by hordhunharyor(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Shebi u want quick cash tongue
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by emymeeky: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2017
My guy you too sharp . We need sharp guys like you to continue teaching empty headed and brainwashed zombified Nigerians lessons . I wish I had time . I'll create my own WhatsApp group , prepare a radicalizing text and distribute it to my very sure victims. Get them to subscribe to my lies. Chop my own share and delete the group ... Just to teach people some lessons while smiling to the bank as a reward of my labour.

But fortunately and unfortunately, I have many engagements in form of legitimate businesses chasing me helter skelter.

Don't quote me if you can't withstand my reply .

Lalasticlala, move this to fp and ama prepare you a snake thread.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by jazinogold(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy

same thing might happen if MMM Nigeria don't come back...people will start calling those they made payment to when they GH in december before the freeze cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by 9jayes: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Her case go be like this if u later pay her back

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by wunmi590(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
OP, don't mind her, who sent her to join, people are looking for fast money.

She can't do anything

8 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by czaratwork: 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
she wants to eat her cake and have it

8 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by GraceBestowed(f): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
If it looks too good to be true, IT IS!!

There are no quick money making schemes without the terrible consequences.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by thunderbabs: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
MMM don go spiritual grin

Drink the Blood of Jesus, my brooda

4 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by XXLDICK(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Shun her jare

But I really want to know whose account the first set of monies were paid to.

I guess the admin. He don use the group hammer.

She doesn't have a case against you.

If she can have a case against anybody, it's the person who created the group.

MMM don give people scamming idea.

Again, I need to know where the first set of monies were paid to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Next2Bezee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Haha sharpest guy no worry she cannot do anything to u grin grin Shey anybody force her to join the group? Or u think say if na ur money she hold she go give u again? tongue

Just dey laugh as u dey chop ur money nothing do u cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by willbayo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Be a good Samaritan nd return her money bro

5 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by sorom4: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ara ga agba ndi ara nwanne; whether dem like am or dem no like am ........... in Nigga Raw voice.
Some people still no dey use past experience (MMM and co) for future decisions. Sometimes I wonder if legions of witches swear for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by gunpoint(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eya sorry

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Harwoyeez(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kikikikikiki grin cheesy..sharp nigga
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by free2ryhme: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
francleanflexy:
I joined one of these whatsapp Ponzi groups on Friday.
In the group, when pay N7,500 you will be paired with two people to pay you 7,500. Thereny doubling your money in just 20 hours.

I knew that this Ponzi scheme could fold fast but I decided to invest since it was still new.

On Friday, I invested N7,500 and on Saturday I got my 15,000.

WOW!!! cool cash. But as a sharp guy that I was, I knew that this wouldn't last long so instead of investing again, i deleted myself from the group.

Fast forward to today, one of the people that paid me called.
She was a woman. She started spitting fire and brimstone That I should refund her money.
I told her that she should go to the group and demand her money but she said that the group is having troubles that they are not pairing people again and that I should refund her money since I am the one she knows.

She threatened to deal with me if I don't refund her money and she reminded me that she has my account number and name and that she can use those details to get back at me.

I'm confused now. Do I bow to her pressure And refund the money or call her bluff?

Send me group contact so I can join

2 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by efilefun(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
If this was how citizens of developed countries relied on Ponzi schemes I am pretty sure their country would still be years behind.... Nigerians need to wake up!!!! Get something meaningful doing and not just rely on one useless Ponzi shiii to make you rich overnight.

Op don't refund 1naira back to her, who knows if she got paid 15k and still want her 7500 back from you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by wins18(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
when you hear that mmm has refused to unfreeze... unfrozen...defrozen,...sorry underfrozen...what amai saying sef ok, unfreezer on 14th of january

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Coldfeet(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
One chance grin
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Greediness.
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
The above story is why Nigeria will always remain a backward nation.

The OP and the lady threatening him....both of them are cut from the same cloth.

OP, Madam....what you people did was not right.

Go and work for your money. Even if na cleaner you dey do....it is better to earn money honestly doing cleaning job, than to earn quick money.

And to all those calling the OP sharp guy.....continue. What he has done is not right.

9 Likes

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by funmilade4real(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
9jayes:
Her case go be like this if u later pay her back

k
Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by funmilade4real(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Greediness.

l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me by Roy11: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
send her 500naira recharge card....she go don waste credit to call u. pity the old woman biko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / RIVER RANCH (RIVERRANCH.APP - Is It Scam or Legit) / If I Give Bank 1 Million Naira How Much Will They Pay Me Per Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.