Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (65095 Views)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017
These are lovely pre-wedding photos of Nigerian lady, Jane and her Obodo Oyinbo hubby, Jack...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/oyinbo-man-sells-ice-cream-to-his.html?m=1

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CertifiedNaija(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Sapphire86(f): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2017
I like.... tongue tongue tongue

24 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2017

Cute...grin

19 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Defaramade(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one

28 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mujaheeeden: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Who cares?

This Recession has made the Oyibo guys to take the whole naija girls right under the nose of naija guys.

Naija girls re now endangered species in Nigeria

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by iykekelvins(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Oyibo men carrying our girls anyhow..

28 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by WaterDrunkard: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Cute unlike some that will marry someone old enough to be their father

26 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by blasian123: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2017
are indians oyinbo to you?

i even see many nigerian guys flatter indian people when in nigeria, and calling them masters.

even indian men are oyinbo? so dark

7 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CplusJason: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful pics. cheesy

Lemme go and visit my BOTSWANA girlfriend since our 9ja babes are going overseas.

15 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2017
blasian123:
are indians oyinbo to you?

i even see many nigerian guys flatter indian people when in nigeria, and calling them masters.

even indian men are oyinbo? so dark

OYInboz= Foreign people. Preferably white/brown people.

most Indians are brown or. lighter skinned. So, They Could be Termed Oyinbo too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by fiftynaira(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2017
goldbim lee Anyi

"This is us"

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2017
lovely

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Smh, i don't like white boys. My sister will never marry a white guy. I extremely hate them with passion.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by kermitDfrog: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2017
love for visa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by queencalipso(f): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Revelation1:
Smh, i don't like white boys. My sister will never marry a white guy. I extremely hate them with passion.

It's not up to you to decide tongue

26 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by delighttessy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Obiwannn: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
She ugly
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by funmilade4real(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ighoga898:
First Law of Valentines Day states that
"The outings of 14th feburjary is directly proportional to the outcome of 14th January, provided that MMM remains constant"

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Geonigga(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Which jazz wha dis one used on the white toy?
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bobbybrown007: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
CertifiedNaija:
when black girls sees white ogede they don't only trip they just die for it
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by funmilade4real(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Obiwannn:
She ugly

post ur px or ur wive's

13 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by OLAFIMIX(f): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lovely
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ANIEXTY(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
The girl is beautiful oo,
B.T.W how many likes for little rihanna ?

37 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by ZenaSTORY(f): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
soo beautiful
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by superfelix: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
See as mouth and body odour full everywhere. Mtcheeeeew
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by coalcoal1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
nice
Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is wrong in every level, race mixing is bad, stay within your own race, by doing this you offend nature, you destroy diversity and your own culture, your own identity. Black, white, Asians were separated for a reason.

Say no to race mixing (self destruction) promote diversity, we are not meant to come together with other races intimately. Respect nature and the Gods who created diversity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Man Sells Ice Cream To His Nigerian Bae In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Revelation1:

Hate em or Love em, who cares undecided

And by the way, its still your type that will be craving to visit their country. Same people you claim you hate.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.