Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together (52349 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ojo Slay Together On A Holiday Trip / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Ekuru: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Etzakoos:
Both Of You Are Welcome In My Room
Let brain lead
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by funmilade4real(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Smh...If dem no do Skrtel leg dem go die? Despite say ur parents collect polio vaccine for u as a baby , u go still grow up dey bend leg angry angry angry These girls can make person to vex

laffin
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Chukwq(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Abeg this one na news ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by SunnDash(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmn...new generation bae...I just pray dey will not be worst than their mothers...
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Papasland21: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Donexy16:
Ugly girls..

Do u even have any to show off ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Memphis357(m): 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Upcoming Ho's
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Tobium1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
cheesy Omo that Iyabo Ojo daughter go fine like her mama - lucky is the boy who will yanch her. cheesy

Who will? Or who is nyashing her
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by AkinPhysicist: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tobium1:

Who will? Or who is nyashing her

Mogbe modaran - she is yanching already? Blood of Abraham!
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Daeveed(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
This Ones Will Start Collecting At A Young Age..
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by nijanigga: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
otunbabadok:
This is one of the reason why the quality of education in Nigeria is at its all time low. This kids are supposed to be after admission into an higher institution. They are wasting quality time on social media. Some people will still blame PMB after all.
have you detected your own blunders?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlueRayDick:
Smh...If dem no do Skrtel leg dem go die? Despite say ur parents collect polio vaccine for u as a baby , u go still grow up dey bend leg angry angry angry These girls can make person to vex

I truly hate those stupid poses.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by bleskid: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
What is this ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by ventilation: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yellow mom's ; black daughters shocked undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by bleskid: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=auntysimbiat po=52749967]coool[/quote ] ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by curvilicious: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
goldiam:
At 15 and 16 respectively they have started slaying on Instagram future baby .......

Future baby mommas tongue
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by curvilicious: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
ventilation:
Yellow mom's ; black daughters shocked undecided

Power of bleaching
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by mrteee: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
At 16 they're still dark-skinned, I hope by the time they're getting to 21 they don't start to yellow like fanta.
Orange is not the new Black!
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by youngjagaban(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
d op shld kneel down there cz i don't knw hw dz one take b news,ehn
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Semper247(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Single daughters of single mothers...

I pity their prospective baby daddies...
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by adekunle42: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Like mother like daughter
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by RMClub: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
kids they are!
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by manikspears: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
lifezone247:
Where are the Vaseline crew when you need them.
On behalf of the Vaseline crew, I would like you and the general public to know that we have standards and what we have here doesn't come close # how is this news pls, what is it doing on fp seun sack somebody angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by segola7(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
enjoy urslf with this
74.years old grandma spoted in nysc outfit.
click to view
http://betternewsblog.com/2017/01/11/betternewsblog-pic-week74-years-old-grandma-nysc-outfit/
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by okowande(f): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Iyabo Ojo d center of your scalp don chop finish because of Brazilian hair.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by queenitee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Actually,Mercy's daughter is 16 and iyabo ojo's daughter is 15
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by manikspears: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
mrteee:
At 16 they're still dark-skinned, I hope by the time they're getting to 21 they don't start to yellow like fanta.
Orange is not the new Black!
Lol, that will be because of sunlight grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Etzakoos(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Roy11:
Egbon agbaya embarassed
Wetin Nah? I Go Use Veseline For My "cassava"
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by pearlJ(f): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice pix,bt. i fit follow dem wear ds Chockers so?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by Etzakoos(m): 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ekuru:
Let brain lead
Iffa Hear
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by ardeypearlz(f): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:
Actually,Mercy's daughter is 16 and iyabo ojo's daughter is 15
They are both 15
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by OLUFUNK(f): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Michelle no get papa no, why she dey best gentry. Abi na Gentry born cos I hear mercy's marriage to Gentry is not up to 15yrs now, Abi?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together by OLUFUNK(f): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Michelle no get papa ni , why she dey bear gentry. Abi na Gentry born cos I hear mercy's marriage to Gentry is not up to 15yrs now, Abi?
na just observation ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy Shows Off Bootylicious Curves (photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Spend Time At His "Favorite Place In The World" / #IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.