Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) (41249 Views)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Mightyify(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Last year, I jokingly said in the hostel that if I had not graduated, I would invest my tuition fees in the ponzi scheme MMM.

I didn't know one girl took it serious and invested her school fees in the scheme.

She contacted me this morning to inform Me....I was so shocked. She said she has been running around to raise the fund no way. The payment ends Friday 13th January 2017.

Please, MMM participants you can help her since the scheme will resume next week. She'll pay back. For verification of this information you can contact me.

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Mightyify:
Last year, I jokingly said in the hostel that if I had not graduated, I would invest my tuition fees in the ponzi scheme MMM.

I didn't know one girl took it serious and invested her school fees in the scheme.

She contacted me this morning to inform Me....I was so shocked. She said she has been running around to raise the fund no way. The payment ends Friday 13th January 2017.

Please, MMM participants you can help her since the scheme will resume next week. She'll pay back. For verification of this information you can contact me.
shez a fool...even d mmm talk say 'use spare cash' nt something as important as ur fees

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by MrWhaley: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2017
I laugh in Hebrew. grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by abdulaz: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2017
MMM kiss

9 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Seun will like to see something like this

9 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by tunaguy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mmm ko wwe ni.. Abeg aw u du dat ur ba3 meter lky dat

3 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Mightyify(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44 Seun

Please, I need MMM participants to see this so they can help the poor girl.
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by dee02(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
shez a fool...even d mmm talk say 'use spare cash' nt something as important as ur fees

Dont be an idio...t, there is nothing like spare cash!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
dee02:

Dont be an idio...t, there is nothing like spare cash!
mumu der is cash u can spare for things dat r nt important.it is d least in ur scale of preference. didn't u do little economics

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by olalekan9320(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
she has to borrow or pay the 10k
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by dee02(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
mumu der is cash u can spare for things dat r nt important.it is d least in ur scale of preference. didn't u do little economics

You are a fu...cking dingbat!
There is nothing like spare cash..... You need to understand, any money you keep aside is for something and not for ponzi or some dumb investment scheme!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by virginboy1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Click "like" if you think MMM is coming back on the14th of Jan

"Share" if you think otherwise.

76 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by hamedollar(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
f

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by virginboy1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
*Counting Down.. 3days to go*

_Jan 14th will be Awesome..._
_Can't wait for the excitement of *Jan 14th*_
_Nothing can change *Jan 14th*_
_The whole Africa will feel *Jan 14th*_
_Hope you're not thinking about *MMM*?_

*African Nations Cup* _is starting *Jan 14th*

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by ichommy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Gobe!
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by holysainbj(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
OP howfa
what were u thinking?
MMM participants did MMM to get help because they needed help now they are stuck in it, you are now telling them to PH to somebori agn, OP from Wich moni na? OP stop this joke

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Cadamlk: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Crying to who? I will rather use my money to help the beggars.

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by HRich(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Greedy Student, he wants to double the money,
The cry never start

4 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by basty: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Tell the Gal to message my whatsapp line on 0803XXXX5XX
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by sharisto(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
PEOPLE THAT GAVE A Bleep DIDN'T PAY SCHOOL FEES.

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by maximunimpact(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
See badluck, just a day before 14th
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by virginboy1(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nigeria is a PONZI SCHEME

13 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by darocha1: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
send mail to mmm customer care

3 Likes

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
I cant help but feel sorry for her undecided
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by jazinogold(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by littlewonders: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
She has the fees to pay. Just trying to play smart in adding to her pulse. Trust girls na!!
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by refiner(f): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Never play with ur education...

That's how stupid she is... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by sharisto(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
PEOPLE THAT GAVE A F**K PAYS NO GADDAM FEES

1 Like

Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by DanPel(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
GULLIBLE ACTS AND LAZY ARE REALLY WHAT SO MANY YOUTHS INHALE DAILY LIKE MAMA SIDI BUKA GBEGIRI SOUP AROMA
Re: Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) by ritababe(f): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Here Is The Mtn Manual Settings For Your Phones / Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) / SHORTHAND: Did You Learn This In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.