Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

On Vacation: New York City - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On Vacation: New York City (211681 Views)

Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / 5 Things Most Nigerians Do On Vacation Abroad / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Vacation: New York City by SaintHilary(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Originalsly:
NYC..Manhattan west side . Looking into the city. Up the highway...World Trade Center standing like Big Brother. Older buildings being knocked down.... replaced by high rises.... almost always 50 plus storeys. And yes.... buildings for education... how can they build all of this?.... NYC new building NYC College of Technology ..in Brooklyn.

Bro abeg if u see where dem dey act "BETTY IN NEW YORK" help me tell Patricia i love her!
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2019
NYC.... Sanitation enforcement.... owner responsible for keeping sidewalk in front of building clean... this one didn't at the appointed time.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by halavalashala12: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
wow this is the great forum I have seen and very informative forum and when we have questions about travel or other things and when we are talking about the vocation you should go for long travel and it would great and here is best rl=https://travelsites.com/vacation-packages/]vacation packages[/url] you can try here in cheap rates.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by halavalashala12: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
wow this is the great forum I have seen and very informative forum and when we have questions about travel or other things and when we are talking about the vocation you should go for long travel and it would great and here is best vacation packages you can try here in cheap rates.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Onebase79(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hello OP, just checking in on you. For some strange reasons my mind just went to you this evening. I hope you're safe. May God be with you.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by odinga1of: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Oga Originasly

Just checking too, I hope you are safe Boss.

May God be with you.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Electroweb(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Yeah, its a long time you posted. Hope you are good Originalsly?

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by dasphinx1(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Hope you are safe Originalsly

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Sparrow0: 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
I heard the virus is hitting hard on blacks there pls be safe boss.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onebase79 .... Electroweb ..... dasphinx1.... and others..... thanks for your concern! ... I believe I'm ok! Already clashed with COVID19 early February.... was knocked down but not out. I'm out and about...(Essential Worker)... but taking the basic precautions and more importantly strengthening my immune system.

On pics.... will restart soon. It's brighter now ... wayyyy less traffic so I would try to get into the heart of the city.

7 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Onebase79(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Originalsly:
Onebase79 .... Electroweb ..... dasphinx1.... and others..... thanks for your concern! ... I believe I'm ok! Already clashed with COVID19 early February.... was knocked down but not out. I'm out and about...(Essential Worker)... but taking the basic precautions and more importantly strengthening my immune system.

On pics.... will restart soon. It's brighter now ... wayyyy less traffic so I would try to get into the heart of the city.
wow! Good to know you're back on your feet. Stay safe!

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Electroweb(m): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Originalsly:

Ok. Good to hear from you. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Sparrow0: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Originalsly:

Glad to know you're okay now
Pls the pics aren't really necessary unless it's safe for you to go out.
Blessed up boss

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by dasphinx1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Originalsly:

Good to know you are doing good and thank God for life. Stay safe fam.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Eife(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Originalsly:

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Originalsly: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sparrow0:

Glad to know you're okay now
Pls the pics aren't really necessary unless it's safe for you to go out.
Blessed up boss

I hear you!... but not leaving home to go snap pix! I am out on the street all day... just a matter of taking advantage of the cleared streets and taking different routes home!
Re: On Vacation: New York City by sugarboy212(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Been a while you came up here man, hope everything good there and hope you're staying safe. Fan of your travel thread.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Sparrow0: 4:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Originalsly:

I hear you!... but not leaving home to go snap pix! I am out on the street all day... just a matter of taking advantage of the cleared streets and taking different routes home!
Okay then
But still...be safe

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Trenton: 4:38am On Apr 10, 2020
missed this thread so much... glad you okay OP.... one Love❤❤
Re: On Vacation: New York City by GucciCat(m): 5:17am On Aug 27, 2020
This city has always surprised me ..
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Octopus3000: 5:22am On Aug 27, 2020
I have been living in this city for the last 15 years and to be honest, it is very annoying. Every day, the huge number of cars and dirty air is very exhausting. I often try to travel as a distraction. I realized that I had to go to some small, quiet cities in order to have a good rest from New York .. Recently, I often began to travel to Dubrovnik. Before, I didn’t even know that such a city existed until my colleague advised me to go there. I didn't know what to do there, so I started looking for various services that could organize my leisure time for me. I was helped here https://tripduck.com/dubrovnik/ . I think if you want to relax then this is a great place.
Re: On Vacation: New York City by GucciCat(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Octopus3000:
I have been living in this city for the last 15 years and to be honest, it is very annoying. Every day, the huge number of cars and dirty air is very exhausting. I often try to travel as a distraction. I realized that I had to go to some small, quiet cities in order to have a good rest from New York .. Recently, I often began to travel to Dubrovnik. Before, I didn’t even know that such a city existed until my colleague advised me to go there. I didn't know what to do there, so I started looking for various services that could organize my leisure time for me. I was helped here https://tripduck.com/dubrovnik/ . I think if you want to relax then this is a great place.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: On Vacation: New York City by tolfa(m): 3:00am On Aug 30, 2020
I made a video on New York....kindly watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOBIVt_YcM0

3 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by anthropizzy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
kingreign:

They do. Intact, they can spray salt to melt the ice. But rather than do that and jobless folks go hungry, penniless and start causing civic disturbances, they hire the jobless folks to do the job and get paid and everyone goes home happy smiley

If we are acting like this in this country crime would refuce drastically but we have selfish and dumb people in government.

Nice 1 bro i dey gbadun you.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
I swear to god I must go America before I die
So help me god��

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by SaintHilary(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
MrSandman:

New York is awesome, you can believe me. I'm wealthy enough, so I can travel almost everywhere I went. Last year I was in the NYC. Man, it was perfect! I never had a better time. The New York itself - you gonna see it. It's huge! The biggest city in the world. And the wealthiest one. There are a lot of luxury stuff and pretty people, and cars... It's almost Paradise. Follow your dream and visit New York, you won't regret it.

4 Likes

Re: On Vacation: New York City by DigitalSpy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=SaintHilary post=93468763][/quote]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On Vacation: New York City by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Originalsly thanks for sharing your vacation pics.
You have opened my eyes on how new york is ( in general abroad) tnx again man. You did good. cool
Re: On Vacation: New York City by MrSandman: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
New York is awesome, you can believe me. I'm wealthy enough, so I can travel almost everywhere I went. Last year I was in the NYC. I wanted something special, and so I've found mansions for rent one of my friends recommended. Man, it was perfect! I never had a better time. There was a swimming pool, the bar with good booze, restaurant... and the New York itself - you gonna see it. It's huge! The biggest city in the world. And the wealthiest one. There are a lot of luxury stuff and pretty people, and cars... It's almost Paradise. Follow your dream and visit New York, you won't regret it.

P.S. Dunno why this comment was deleted. Strange.

1 Like

Re: On Vacation: New York City by Canih28: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Originalsly:

Like Lagos... New York City (NYC) is a city in New York State. The city has 5 Boroughs...Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island. Manhattan is an Island, Staten Island an island and Brooklyn and Queens are part of another island. Bronx is on mainland America.

On vacation.... I do have a lot of support and get around a lot! I'll be mainly sharing pics and giving little backgrounds. I hope you find them interesting and informative. Enjoy...as them come drip drop drip drop! Patience is a virtue!
Originalsly thanks for sharing your vacation pics.
You have opened my eyes on how new york is ( in
general abroad) tnx again man. You did good. cool smiley cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.