Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo (613 Views)

21 Most Commonly Confused Words In English Language. / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo by JONATHAN97(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
My sister wrote 2016 waec but she did not make her Lit.in english,C.R.S and igbo out of the nine subjects she wrote, ie(english,maths,government,biology,civic, and animal husbandry). Pls help she wants to register for jamb but don't know which course to choose.
Re: Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo by darkenkach(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
That result get as e be.
Re: Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo by JONATHAN97(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
darkenkach:
That result get as e be.
so nothing can be done eeh grin
darkenkach:
That result get as e be.
so nothing can be done eeh
Re: Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo by darkenkach(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
JONATHAN97:
so nothing can be done eeh grin so nothing can be done eeh

Only Polytechnic or College of education fit accept her.
Re: Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo by JONATHAN97(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Which course can she go for
darkenkach:

Only Polytechnic or College of education fit accept her.
Re: Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo by darkenkach(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
JONATHAN97:
Which course can she go for
Political sci
Re: Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo by refiner(f): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pheeeew...without those two subject [literature and crk]...I dunno what other course she can study...

Let her go for agriculture since she credited her animal husbandry lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Registered Candidates For Jamb In Each State / . / Unn Call Ur Lecturers To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.