Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware (11229 Views)

Disclaimer: Please Beware Of Fake N-power Websites / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / Please Beware!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by BlindAngel: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hellow fellow nairalanders this is the latest ponzi scheme going on right now, please beware its called kremboost.com, in which some one will tell you to invest N10,000 and you will get 80,000 in return in a month time they will give u a form to fill and show you credits alerts of 80,000that they have received theirs, they will tell you that each groups its grouped into 16peopls, and once you guyz have completed 16 then you get paid immediately.
Please beware of it
as its been 3months now and i have not received any alert, two of my friend took 16forms each, un which you normally fills one with 10,000 with your name, email, and bank name, account number and phone number.
Here its the link to the website, thousands of people has lost their money there and more are still joining daily. Please be warned.

If u go through the first link you will see thousands that have been scammed, my name its there, my frnds name its also there they will right paid and next in payment so that new referrals will think its geniunue and real that they are really paying and won't think twice before joining.
http://kremboost.com/Referral.html
http://kremboost.com

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by maxwell767(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am NT surprised at all...

Some people are born to be deceived.. undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by truthsBarbie(f): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
They still won't learn....let them keep jumping into things all in the name of making money angry

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Intrepid01(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guy there is anoda one call P2P....they pledge an amount and get plus 50 pct 2 days later.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by bamasite(m): 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Are we just being lazy or what? The proliferation of these ponzi schemes is sickening and worst still is people's affinity to it!

FREE BRAIN TRAINING HERE: www.puzzlesplanet..com

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Erums(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Born scammers... & scammee

1 Like

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
80k in one month cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy MMM have open doors for this stuffs

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by stambouli: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sorry blind angel
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
truthsBarbie:
They still won't learn....let them keep jumping into things all in the name of making money angry
Hi
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by jericco1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
Scammers evrywhr. There is more out there
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by KingOfThePay(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
You can call yourself 'Blind ........'. But remove the "Angel" from it.
An Angel is never blind.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Einl(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
The scammers are the smart ones.
The idiots agreeing to be scammed are the MVPs of stupidity.
You want to pay N10,000 and get N80,000 a few days later, without working, without adding value, without a business plan.

Ntooor. Ponzi schemes will be the end of you.

10 Likes

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by daxon001(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
maxwell767:
I am NT surprised at all...

Some people are born to be deceived.. undecided
I was really lol-ed by this grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Make I go join . lol
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by BlackHummer(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
where are the 'is it your moneyyyy' crew?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by agrovick(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
BlackHummer:
where are the 'is it your moneyyyy' crew?

They are frying yam, everybody don kpomkpi

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Michellla(f): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Einl:
The scammers are the smart ones.
The idiots agreeing to be scammed are the MVPs of stupidity.
You want to pay N10,000 and get N80,000 a few days later, without working, without adding value, without a business plan.

for realzzz grin its pathetic

1 Like

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wetin concern me, at least it's not "us", na dem grin

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by dominique(f): 3:02am On Jan 13, 2017
10k to get 80, does That sound feasible to you?

I'm finding it more and more difficult to feel sorry for people that lose money to dubious schemes.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Kelly2713(m): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2017
hmmmm
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by maxwell767(m): 6:06am On Jan 13, 2017
daxon001:

I was really lol-ed by this grin

Bt is the truth na
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Donpizzle(m): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2017
That's 800% of your deposit in a month. Why are Nigerians so gullible. This is even more than hyip.
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by truthsBarbie(f): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Rextayne:
Hi
Hello...
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by rengsho: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Park Well MMM Nigeria is Back.
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2017
truthsBarbie:
Hello...
how wz ur night?
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by truthsBarbie(f): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Rextayne:
how wz ur night?
Cool...yours?
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
truthsBarbie:
Cool...yours?
Awesome.. U got nice pic tho smiley
Re: This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware by truthsBarbie(f): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Rextayne post=52793609]Awesome.. U got nice pic tho smiley[/quote ] Thank you... :-D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies @ Ibafo-mowe, Ogun State / Are Nigerian Graduates Employable? / TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.