Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" (720 Views)

FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws / "You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by ijebuloaded(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Paul Bienkowski, the editor of the website Manchester United Football Club Latest, apologised for his comments and said they “were not intended as racist”.

This is David Adediran, a 24-year-old postgraduate who has been a huge fan of Manchester United Football Club since he was young. In his spare time he loves to play football, both on the pitch and virtually.

He is also an aspiring writer, which is why, on Wednesday evening, Adediran contacted Manchester United Football Club Latest, a news website, to enquire about its advertised staff writer job vacancies.

Source : http://ijebuloaded.com/news-man-united-newsite-called-jobseeker-waste-flesh-said-nigeria-scum-country/

Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by ijebuloaded(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
More

Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by ijebuloaded(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
David Adediran, who studied business intelligence and analytics at London’s Westminster University, told BuzzFeed News he was shocked at the response. “I had not said anything to warrant such a response. I did not even mention my location, so he checked my profile and made that conclusion. I just thought it was unnecessary.”

Around half an hour after we request for a comment from the MUFC Latest team, Adediran told us he had suddenly received an apology from the website’s editor.

Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by ijebuloaded(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
In a statement to us Bienkowski said he offered his full apology for the comments he made.
“I fully accept that what I said was immature and uncalled for,” he said. “Mr Ade did not need to accept my apology. My comments were not intended as racist and neither constituted racism in any way.”
Many people on social media have claimed that this was not a one-off incident, and that Bienkowski has used the MUFC Latest Twitter account to direct abuse towards people from Nigeria.

Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by waxxydude: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chai. Be like say dem don scam MR. paul before. The painment is overfull.

#FullBloodedNigerian.
Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by ijebuloaded(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
cc; Mynd44 , Seun
Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by Tolexander: 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yet some Nigerians can kill themselves cos of this club!

1 Like

Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by Curlieweed: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
This serves Mr Ade right.

Shooting Stars dey, Rangers dey, Kano Pillars sef dey. Dolphins nko? You dey there dey do "Man U", Arsenal Abi na Chelsea. Serves you fvcking right.
Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Develop your local leagues, you refuse. Now you have bore the insult for your fatherland. Its not that heavy of a load is it??.
What stops you from writing about our local leagues and nation building? I have fukks but I refuse to share it. Apologies are just a way to prep a disclaimer against legal actions

1 Like

Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by ijebuloaded(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: A MUFC News Site Called Jobseeker"a Waste Of Flesh" "Nigeria Is A "Scum Country" by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2017

(1)

Nigeria Is About To Cause A Way In Gambia And These Are The Facts / 4 Reasons Big Brother Nigeria Is Being Hosted In South Africa / Why We Wish Our Presidents Dead, By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.