Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? (685 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by showbobo(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2009
Had mine some few days to my 24th Birthday. . . What a priceless gift kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by Fhemmmy: 1:28am On Nov 25, 2009
30 yrs of age, but earlier is better
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by foyeks2001(f): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2009
God's time, anytime He so wishes for my to get marrried and starts having kids

(1) (Reply)

Where Wil You Spend Ur Xmas And New Year / Plots Of Land At Journalist Estate Arepo For N3m Only / Singlemom And Cougar Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.