Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Complete Bible Download Site? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Complete Bible Download Site? (152786 Views)

Best Naija Wap Download Site / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Bible Download. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Bible Download Site? by tonitone1(m): 2:11am On Jan 13, 2007
Hi

I was able to download only the new testament to my 9300, and its wonderful.

Could anyone help me out with sites for me to download the complete bible? I.e. both old and new testaments?

Thanks.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Bedos(m): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2007
Bible
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by KunleA: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2007
Hey you can get from here:

http://www.o-bible.com/dlb.html

1 Like

Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by tonitone1(m): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2007
Thks a million KunleA
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by joraelly4g(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2007
You want bible on ur phone contact me joraelly@yahoo.com it is free
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by hayprof(m): 2:54am On Jan 14, 2007
joraelly4g:

You want bible on your phone contact me joraelly@yahoo.com it is free

Y d contact me thiny? just upload here or post a dowwnload link.
Thats y its a Forum. wink
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by tonitone1(m): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: joraelly4g on Today at 12:49:12 AM
You want bible on your phone contact me joraelly@yahoo.com it is free

Abi?

just post it here!
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Waleone: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2007
I have been trying the site without respond.where do you download the new testament am interested
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by tonitone1(m): 3:09am On Jan 16, 2007
@waleone
I have been trying the site without respond.where do you download the new testament am interested

i downloaded the new tetament bible direct to my nokia 9300 from:

www.getjar.com/software

name: New Testament G
Supplier: Jolon Faichney
version 2.2

its cute, i don't take bible to the church again, its very easy for me to go along same pace with the preacher, u know, jusy type in the key word and u are are there, u can also do searches.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by 4peace(m): 5:42am On Jan 16, 2007
M8 check this out
www.symbianphone.com
here you can find alot of app for your mobile.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by thegenie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2007
visit www.olivetree.com, there you'll find several translations of The Bible for several devices. Some translations aren't free, but you'll sure get enough to quench your thirst. You'll also find interesting Christian literature here.

Also, try http://www.compactbyte.com/symbianbible/
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by thegenie(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2007
, and if you have any difficulty using the software, feel free to contact me (phone/sms) @ +234 802 330 0004. Enjoy!
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by DaPeter(m): 3:38am On Jan 17, 2007
Pls av been to o-bible bt my phone nokia 6070 isnt supporting d file format.
Can someone pls help me wt another site.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by naijacutee(f): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2007
This site offers free downloads of the whole bible in PDF and mp3. However, I've only seen KJV. You can try it. http://heargoodnews.org/Bible/
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by furlee(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2007
If you are downloading to a phone I have no idea yet, however if you want to download for the desktop/laptop try this link

http://www.theophilos.sk/

It is a complete bible king James Version (Old and new Testament) Free.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by showbobo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2007
Most of this sites only offer trial versions and you are asked to pay for original version.i tried getjar.com but it was only a trial version i got.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Miketomi: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2007
Hi guys,

Thanks for this useful link for the bible software.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by smartsoft(m): 4:24am On Jan 18, 2007
it's evry eay to download to your phone if you ave a data cable
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by feelgood(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2007
go to wap.jolon.org
then select 'Go Bible KJV 2.0.1' - it is free and downloadable. No strings attached.
The size is 1.4mb
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by feelgood(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2007

1 Like

Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2007
for quick references and commentaries in various translations go to www.blueletterbible.org
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Fummiee(f): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2007
cheesy hey, i was able to download the king james version of the bible. Got it on wap.Getjar.com. I chose my phone software and i scrolled till i got to 'bible kjv'. Thanks pple!
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Fummiee(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2007
cheesy hey, i was able to download the king james version of the bible. Got it on wap.Getjar.com. I chose my phone software and i scrolled till i got to 'bible kjv'. Thanks pple!
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by tonitone1(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2007
@fummee
hey, i was able to download the king james version of the bible. Got it on wap.Getjar.com. I chose my phone software and i scrolled till i got to 'bible kjv'. Thanks people!

what u downloaded was it only New testament or the complete i.e new and old Testament? and what is the model of your phone? and can you let us know the wap address?
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by matrixme(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
There's a website that offers The Bible in dramatised tone. They have about 500 languages as they claim, I've even listened in yoruba. It's so very cool, imagine hearing the majestic voice of God or those trouble-making pharisees, Job's friend, Satan etc. It brings The Bible to life, and also has background music. It has many versions all for free free FREE! pls download and spread the message. http://faithcomesbyhearing.com
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Agybabe(f): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2011
pls i nid help
i wnt 2 download bible application to my n73 symbian phone.
Cn anyone help me out pls?
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by chineduace(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2013
All bible versions for java enabled phones are here... KJV, NKJV, NIV, Amplified just name it.
www.peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/yhmndicem/38386392

1 Like

Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by calebo10(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2013
Can anyone help me on how to download bible on blackberry bold5?
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by NaijaPress: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2014
For those who wants to Download the bible aÀnd other apps, Wapday is the answer, wapday provides you with app, not just app but updated app, you can get your themesn games, Mp3 and so many othÉr downloaÐables. See guideline on how to down load - http://www.naijapress.com.ng/wapdaycom-games-themes-wallpaper-downloads/

Hope it serves you well.
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2014
tonitone1: Hi

I was able to download only the new testament to my 9300, and its wonderful.

Could anyone help me out with sites for me to download the complete bible? I.e. both old and new testaments?

Thanks.
visit www.jw.org to download a full copy of the Bible, written in morden english
Re: Complete Bible Download Site? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2014
calebo10: Can anyone help me on how to download bible on blackberry bold5?
You phone must have come with preinstalled download manager. first to read most eBooks and PDF files, goto playstore make your choice, but I recommend adobe reader and aldiko
Then visit www.jw.org and download a full copy of the Bible written in morden English

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.