Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos (62617 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:43am On Jan 13, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Iam number one anti Christ
How is it ur business ?
Crawl into a hole or something
Hate earthlings....smh

The dregs of the society.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:54am On Jan 13, 2017
googlepikins:
irrelevant answers, you Afonjas have to remove this envy you people have towards Igbos, Afonjas should stop trying to be relevant. We don't want to be in the same country with you parasites. How difficult is that to understand.

You use english words without knowing its meaning like a true Ipobian.
Parasites are leeches that feed off others. Ibos are the nigerian parasites that swam other parts of nigeria for survival.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by 1Rebel: 4:04am On Jan 13, 2017
AntiWailer:

Was about saying why are u saying dt ? angry

I checked ur profile pics and I was like u can say dt again. shocked

Its like you're new on nairaland. The individual behind that moniker is a male!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Movingcoil:

In this your so called level, what is the tensile strength and mean diameter of your puunana?

Speak standard English, I will give u an answer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2017
ceejay4real:

Shut up you tart! You are not the lady in your profile, I can bet anything on it! Na jealousy go kill you, ewu Gambia!

Low self esteem is destroying u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by marcel399(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2017
tell dat to ur dad and ur stupid religion that worship God that can't fight for him self rather dey kill people's in the name jihad......
u no get sense at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by walozanga(m): 6:32am On Jan 13, 2017
ollah1:
Lol. The guy funny wells. I thought he's a christian. Why carry a muffler with an Israel logo? Israelites are Jews. Jews killed Jesus and there are more Muslims in Isreal than Christains.

Infact it was Muslims that gave them the land they presently breath air. But Igbos don't know anything.

history teacher , clap for urself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by heysquare(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2017
from British to Jew. but Jews r not christians! why dressing like a Jew?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by jugbada(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2017
He just try to get attention of Isreal to support their balkanization course
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by 2undeee(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2017
AntiWailer:
Na this jew dressing I no understand.

the guy na big fool as Biafra no favour am na him change course maybe Jewish community go consider am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by kossyablaze(m): 6:59am On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

U can't compare us.
She is operating far below my level
shut ur mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by FUSS: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2017
darknetcom:
ugly basstard...

Wetin Happen?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by FUSS: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2017
2undeee:

the guy na big fool as Biafra no favour am na him change course maybe Jewish community go consider am

my brother you're talking trash.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Godson32(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

You use english words without knowing its meaning like a true Ipobian.
Parasites are leeches that feed off others. Ibos are the nigerian parasites that swam other parts of nigeria for survival.
We develop ur area and this is all u can say,ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

Speak standard English, I will give u an answer
I was just telling you that you look more like an olosho in a beautiful way.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Okeikpu(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

U can't compare us.
She is operating far below my level
Mtcheeew

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Are u sure this guy is in prison.....see how e fresh like today NEPA bill
But on a serious note, with all the happenings in Nigeria, if Buhari would let IPOB go, I tell u he's gonna be a President that will never be forgotten. IPOB will idolise him......true talk
I pass tho
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Movingcoil:

I was just telling you that you look more like an olosho in a beautiful way.

Spoilt child
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by babakazzy98: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2017
I don't give a Bleep

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Sonn(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

She still looks finer than you
but if i have the choice of choosing between the two' I will chose KONONZE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by cheruv: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

Very soon u go make sense
Till then
gringringringringrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by pentlumpro(f): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
My hero

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
kenonze:

Spoilt child
thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Godson32:
We develop ur area and this is all u can say,ok.

Yeah, same way you developed Onitsha, Aba and Owerri. Ok. Odiegwu o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
laudate:

Chimo!! shocked shocked You just exposed yourself. Obviously all your own handkerchiefs carry disease-ridden germs. Isn't that why you think my pure white pristine handkerchief, bears a similarity to your disease-ridden one...? undecided You will just contaminate your destiny if you keep using that soiled disease-ridden handkerchief, that you own!
Keep on crying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by laudate: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Keep on crying
...And you can keep on wailing, lamenting & sobbing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2017
laudate:

...And you can keep on wailing, lamenting & sobbing.
Keep crying
Ur destiny is to do so
Fulfill it

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Hokstrend: 7:09am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
Na this jew dressing I no understand.

Are you this slow? I guess you do not know a person can be Atheist, Jew, Christian or Muslim.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Sister At His Court Hearing Today. Photos by laudate: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Keep crying
Ur destiny is to do so
Fulfill it

Are you still lamenting, you toddler?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces / Policeman Looting COVID-19 Palliatives In Gwagwalada Caught On Camera / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.