Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) (9854 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / I Caught Him In Bed With My Course Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Tonnyb12(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
swtdrms:
You are pretty from your look, we dey the same shoe. Why not ask me out and see what happens next instead you waiting for me to ask you out. You never can say o!

Oya kneel down with ring in ur hand and pop the question...Will you...
While I stay there in tears shouting yes yes yes.
wat is dis one saying
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by rosalieene(f): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Am so disappointed at OP's manner of approach
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by SalomonKane: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Ofordike chichi and her heartrob got married last week in nnewi and i was in attendance. I am happy for her and i am using her as a point of contact to claim my own this year.. Enough of been a matured man's pet.

My bf is damn rich, good job, landed properties and a secured future but dude keeps telling me he isn't ready.. I just hate that word right now..

How can you be 29 and not ready to settle down?? They already us together in all the club houses in lagos.. But they dont know us "together" in church.. This year, by fire by force, he must settle down.

Lemme share pictures from my lovely friend's wedding to her boo boo.. God bless your home baby..
This is exactly the reason why he hasn't propose to you, yet.

Learn not to talk about marriage every time...
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
ConcNiggress56:
Ofordike chichi and her heartrob got married last week in nnewi and i was in attendance. I am happy for her and i am using her as a point of contact to claim my own this year.. Enough of been a matured man's pet.

My bf is damn rich, good job, landed properties and a secured future but dude keeps telling me he isn't ready.. I just hate that word right now..

How can you be 29 and not ready to settle down?? They already us together in all the club houses in lagos.. But they dont know us "together" in church.. This year, by fire by force, he must settle down.

Lemme share pictures from my lovely friend's wedding to her boo boo.. God bless your home baby..
29 u dey complain,no use your hand scatter am.

You guys think marriage is fun.....it is another life entirely.
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

babe..the guy said he"s not ready.. Don"t force him.. nd beside there re richer guys out there who are over 35yrs and yet to be married.. jes be prayerful.. your turn will soon come.every body has their own timing..
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by heayernu56(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Is marriage a necessity?
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Oilwell(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Benita27:
Oyemburu na turn by turn...hope i got that right. grin

Op, God's time is the best, is really not always rosy as it seems in there.

Benita,benita,benita!! simple igbo no gree u speak.
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by Oilwell(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

I am talking about husband materials here.this beardless teenager dey show face.. Trapqueen77 might be interested in your proposal.heard she eats small boys raw like nkwobi

Trapqueen come and see oh. No wonder d way you were acting when we met.
Re: My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) by shedy03(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
"they know us together in all club houses in Lagos, but they don't know us together in church". this has disqualified you from being a wifey to the dude.
am entitled to my own opinion o.
good luck sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / My Neighbor Has Been Acting Funny / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.