Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo (1892 Views)

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now - Oyedepo Prays / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by TheLawTheLegal: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
The founder and presiding Bishop
of the megachurch, Faith
Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo
has invoked God’s curses on those
fueling Southern Kaduna killings,
saying God should break up Nigeria
now if it is His will.

The Bishop who, during a
ministration and while raining down
curses on those promoting the
wanton killings, equally said that
God sent him to this continent as
His apostle of liberation to stop it
from decadence.

“God sent me as His apostle of
liberation to this continent to stop
it from decadence.”

“I heard from God and He has
proved it beyond measure.
Therefore, every occultic root,
every political root of this uprising
is cursed today!”

The congregation shouted “Amen!”

“All the northern forces that are
sponsoring this uprising and
killings, i decree the curse of God
upon them.”

Congregation shouted “Amen!”

Speaks in tongues.

Continuing, he said, ” Lord, if it is
your will to break up Nigeria, break
it now!”

Speaks in tongues again.

To his members, he said, “Come on,
pray in the spirit everybody. Pray
in the spirit, open fire, call down
the Holy Ghost fire to descend on
the camp of the enermy. Enough is
Enough!”

Speaks in tongues again.

“If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the
church to rise. There will be no
more nation, what nonsense.”

“What demonic devils. What Islamic
demons. If Nigeria waits for the
church to rise, Nigeria will
disappear as a nation.”

Speaks in tongue.

“You mean God cannot protect
people? What a mess!”

“Every agent of destruction in
Government today, call fire down
on their head, call fire down on
their head.”

“Everyone sponsoring evil against
the nation, let your fire fall on
him!”

“A Boko Haram agent was captured
and they said he escaped.
Everyone connected to his escape,
fire consume them, consume them,
consume them!”

To his congregation, he said, “Go
ahead and pray.”

Prays in tongue.

“Fire of the Lord consume them!”

“I was even told from report that
they were targeting this church. I
said what?”

“Even if i was asleep, if you see
anybody here kill him! Kill him and
spill his blood on the ground. I am
saying that to you, what
nonsense, what devil. You think
our God is an idol?”

The faithful shouted “No!”

“If I put fire on your tail to
overrun the city, you will do it in
one minute. What is that? What
devil?”

“I stand today with every
authority on me, and I declare the
Boko Haram camp cursed!”

“I declare their collaborators
cursed! I decree their sponsors
cursed!”

“I declare their collaborators
cursed. I decree their sponsors
cursed!”

“Must the north continue to rule?”
“What devils!”

“God has anointed me to lead a
revolution against the Islamic
jihadist and as the Lord liveth and
as the anointing of Jeru-Baal
that’s on me, we declare them
extinct in the name of Jesus!”
“Amen!”

“You catch anyone that looks like
them, kill him!”

“There is no reporting to anybody.
Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we
spill his blood on the ground. What
nonsense.”

“They said why should Christians
say they could defend themselves,
hold it! What stupid statement,
why should Christians say they
could defend themselves? So, they
should watch for you to put a
knife to their necks?”

“You think we are dummies? What!
What?”

“All those zeros census they are
fake. Where are the human
beings?”

“Where are they? We go around
the place. Where are they?”
“We’ve never had a successful
census in this country. Where are
they?”

“Don’t mistake only those in
politics as in power. The anointed
in the Lord are the ones in power.
By divine ordination, don’t mistake
that.”

“There was a king in the land but
Elijah was determining the events
of the nation.”

“If i say it will not rain here for
three years, it will not drop. What
nonsense!”

“Who born their mother, who born
their father? They are too small.”
“Come! Get excited and walk in
confidence. Any devil that
misbehaves around you will be slain
by the fire!”

A thunderous “Amen” echoed from
the congregation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by odiereke(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by softwerk(f): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
This is serious ohh shocked

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by kettykin: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
So oyedepo is now a bia#fraud like some brainless spineless fools call Igbos .it seems the break up of Nigeria is more real than imagined.

7 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by hordhunharyor(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thy will alone be done LORD!
The killing in kaduna is severe.

7 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by BreezyCB(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nah fiqht
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by rusher14: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
The con artist continues to scam the gullible.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by lincolnj88: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin better said late than never..... This is not a country but a hell hole
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by hucienda: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
"Turning and turning in the widening gyre;

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world ..."

The Second Coming

- W. B. Yeats

2 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by TheLawTheLegal: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
I support the pastor on this...

lalasticlala mydn44 where are you.

Nigeria is indeed cursed and to think that it is only the Igbos that clamour for Nigeria's breakup, is annoying.

Our slavish mentality will not allow us make reasonable decisions even though we know the right things to do.

2 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Atiku2019: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
smiley
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by babdap: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Moderators are u asleep, take this thread to the promised land
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by vedaxcool(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
This guy is hilarious .... all because a corrupt president whose Christian background meant nothing to him was booted has made him wish division for the country. Anyone who loves his country will pray God fix it.

Notice how he left out corrupt crooks who have destroyed this country potentials? Notice how he left out pipeline vandals who have worsen the economic situation? Notice how he left out kidnappers ?

This sort of selective values only serve to diminish religion in the eyes of people eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by GuyWise(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Our yoruba muslim brother's and sister's will not like this....

3 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by TheLawTheLegal: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
rusher14:
The con artist continues to scam the gullible.
How is he a con artist? Because he said the truth?

Islamic jihadists are killing Christians and you are here saying the pastor is scamming the gullible.

I guess you are the gullible one.

7 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by TheLawTheLegal: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
This guy is hilarious .... all because a corrupt president whose Christian background meant nothing to him was booted has made him wish division for the country. Anyone who loves his country will pray God fix it.

Notice how he left out corrupt crooks who have destroyed this country potentials? Notice how he left out pipeline vandals who have worsen the economic situation? Notice how he left out kidnappers ?

This sort of selective values only serve to diminish religion in the eyes of people eventually.

he was addressing the issue of Southern kaduna killings.
Did you expect him to keep quiet and watch his fellow Christians murdered like cows?

All those who encourage these killings directly by sponsoring these devils or indirectly by keeping quiet, are cursed.

5 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by danderson(f): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
I trust my Bishop. God's General and reincarnation of Bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory

2 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by TheLawTheLegal: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
hucienda:
"Turning and turning in the widening gyre;

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world ..."

The Second Coming

- W. B. Yeats

The word 'anarchy' should be changed to Buhari while 'the world' should be changed to Nigeria.

'Mere Buhari is loosed upon Nigeria'.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by GuyWise(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

This is about the killing of innocent people, this is about the killing of your fellow nigerians.... You may be next 2morow.

3 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by vedaxcool(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

he was addressing the issue of Southern kaduna killings.
Did you expect him to keep quiet and watch his fellow Christians murdered like cows?

All those who encourage these killings directly by sponsoring these devils or indirectly by keeping quiet, are cursed.

And the other issues are not important? Requiring his curses on them? We know this sort of selective values which only dwells on the religious divisive issues.... when is he planning to curse those who looted arms funds? Eventually someone who gets it will question why religion in Nigeria only pits people against each other.

The kaduna killings are bad but so many other issues that were grave for national stability happened and we got no fire or brimstone upon such issues.

3 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by omololu2020(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
lincolnj88:
grin grin better said late than never..... This is not a country but a hell hole
nigeria is truly an hell hole
can you imagine buhari giving two slots to 8 northern state while two slot is given to two people in one southern state.cant he(buhari) share it between the north and south.

i think the best thing is for us to go our different ways in this country

4 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by vedaxcool(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
GuyWise:

This is about the killing of innocent people, this is about the killing of your fellow nigerians.... You may be next 2morow.

All the issues listed involved innocents who could have well ended up dead because of such wickedness. ... when will fire strike vandals down who have made the nation loose revenue meant to address poverty etc... the government is working on unraveling what happened... and I support his prayers on the perpetrators but just wondering why other pressing issues never got such response. ... maybe because they did not involve another religion. ..

3 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by omololu2020(m): 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

The word 'anarchy' should be changed to Buhari while 'the world' should be changed to Nigeria.

'Mere Buhari is loosed upon Nigeria'.
mere buhari(anarchy) is loosed upon nigeria(world) grin

this country is almost the most useless country in the world cry

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by ScotsReferendum: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
I love this pastor

Is time Christians defend themselves against terrorists angry

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by ScotsReferendum: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
GuyWise:
Our yoruba muslim brother's and sister's will not like this....

Example check below

vedaxcool:

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by rusher14: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

Islamic jihadists are killing Christians and you are here saying the pastor is scamming the gullible.

He's a con man feeding fat on the desperation and tragedy of many.
From a little girl who he summarily slapped on national television to phoney prophesies predictions concerning the 2015 elections.
A false prophet with far too many gullible folks holding on to his coat tails.
Pathetic.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
vedaxcool:

Probably you aren't affected by Fulani menace that's why you're typing like this because if you were you would understand better. Because this madness the price of garri and palm oil has gone up.A whole community was reduced to nothing instead of focusing on the substance your look at different thing entirely
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Imagine this fraud of a pentecostal pastor who thinks he can order God to do his bidding and destroy our country just because he says so. Oyedepo who built a world class university off the backs of his congregation literally using slave labour. Oyedepo who slaps little girls in the name of exorcising the demons of witchcraft from them. Someone once invited me to winners chapel to worship with him. judging from my reaction, he never asked again.

2 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

Don't mind perhaps until those guys cut off hand he would understand better.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by KINGwax007(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Devil wouod also think God listens to him...

Now, all ye followers who would attack me because u tot I don insult your idol, think abt it o, because na devil I talk, i no mention oyedepo o.

2 Likes

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by crimeboss: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2017
what see here are attacks at oyedepo by islamist jihadi sympathizers, who pretend to care more about other meaningless things than lives lost in southern kaduna, to follow up with the bishop's curse, all who support islamic jihadi killings morally, financially, and any otherwise shall die and their bloodlines shall cutoff from this time as the blood of the innocent Christians flow in this, in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.

(1) (2)

Pictures From The Just Concluded Abuja Crusade With Pastor Benny Hinn / Please, Help Me Out With Your Knowledge Of The Bible / Tribute To Ladi Lawal Of Daar Communication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.