Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) (4995 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri / A Yoruba Man's Response To Nnamdi Kanu's Insults On Yorubas / The Next Time, Kanu Insults Yoruba Leaders, We Will Deal With Him- OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by bnanzip(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUj8YfFApB0

The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra appeared in Court dressed like a Jewish man. It seems he wanted the media to cover the swag of dressing like a Jew alongside his brothers but was being covered by a warder who made Nnamdi angry and started shouting angrily on the warder to get out of his way.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by AntiWailer: 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
They will come and praise him.

That after insulting the warder, Buhari could not sleep at ASO villa. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by mengho(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
The man is seriously frustrated but IPADS will come & translate dis to "kanu is a fearless lion,he luks so fresh & even deal with prison warders"

Fanaticism & blind trust is a very chronic ilness

Modified: I totally forgot about the Biafra army on nairaland, but keep it up, I happen to be very thick skinned

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by darknetcom: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
RIZLER:
is he not fresh before ? Can you compare his looks to you ugly afonjas undecided somebody give me that afonja man with adidas face picture

the guy is very ugly..

he looks like a white man...
the sister look like a white-female..
too much bleaching....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by darknetcom: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
ugly basstarrd....

they should just sentence am to death already...

hanging...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by GMBuhari: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Frustrated and bent over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
maybe the warder want to take selfy with him.Some people will HV bad dreams tonight. well chinakwe dog right now

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
darknetcom:

the guy is very ugly..

he looks like a white man...
the sister look like a white-female..
too much bleaching....

too much bleaching?nope Igbos are not like alao akala, alaafin and his oloris or afonjawood actresses who are regular customers of borbrisky grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Ten12(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2017
mengho:
The man is seriously frustrated but IPADS will come & translate dis to "kanu is a fearless lion,he luks so fresh & even deal with prison warders"

Lol you just reminded me of your love for buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by tossie101(f): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Man with iron balls grin.
What awolowo couldnt do.
Oh my bad. kiss. Thats wat i call MAN!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Balkan(m): 12:19am On Jan 13, 2017
This guy influence is overwhelming. Fear the even catch the security personnel attached to this case

Some are even happy taking selfie. This is the Igbo spirit. This is the opposite of the waste side Generals.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by freeze001(f): 12:21am On Jan 13, 2017
RIZLER:
is he not fresh before ? Can you compare his looks to you ugly afonjas undecided somebody give me that afonja man with adidas face picture

Good God! This is hilarious! Adidas face?! cheesy cheesy Never thought of such a description and it is apt!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by tossie101(f): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2017
mengho:

Hahahaha guilty consciense.. even without anybody sayin it u you av said everythin urself.

This comment comes deeply from ur inner conscience. Dat part of u.. dat u cant always decieve grin.
Kanu is fearless only a coward would think otherwise .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Khd95(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2017
tossie101:
Man with iron balls grin. [s]What awolowo couldnt do. Oh my bad. kiss. Thats wat i call MAN![/s]
iron balls kho....concrete balls ni

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by killsmith(f): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Person wey dey hold this country for throat...dey shake this country....

If na you, swear say you no go comot for road grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by tossie101(f): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Khd95:

iron balls kho....concrete balls ni

Yep iron balls tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by blackpanda: 5:08am On Jan 13, 2017
These guys are very silly. Imagine a common criminal insulting a prison warder because of picture?? And some morons will be call buhari a dictator. If buhari was a tyrant that goat Nnamdi kanu will be dead by now

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by jumpandpas(m): 5:33am On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:
These guys are very silly. Imagine a common criminal insulting a prison warder because of picture?? And some morons will be call buhari a dictator. If buhari was a tyrant that goat Nnamdi kanu will be dead by now

A prison warder is also a prisoner may be you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by blackpanda: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2017
jumpandpas:

A prison warder is also a prisoner may be you don't know.

Bullshit! I guess u heard that pathetic quote in one of those ridiculous movies and u thot it smart to post such here. Prison warders are public servants not prisoners. The go him everyday to their family, go on vacations, holidays etc. The job is 9 - 4. Except ur on night duty. Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by jumpandpas(m): 5:53am On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:

Bullshit! I guess u heard that pathetic quote in one of those ridiculous movies and u thot it smart to post such here. Prison warders are public servants not prisoners. The go him everyday to their family, go on vacations, holidays etc. The job is 9 - 4. Except ur on night duty. Shikena!

Let your elders explain to you my parable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by AlhajiSpray(m): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2017
RIZLER:
too much bleaching?nope Igbos are not like alao akala, alaafin and his oloris or afonjawood actresses who are regular customers of borbrisky grin

Na here you dey? Abi you no hear say your brother "mazi ifeanyi" don enter one chance for Malaysia?

Better go inform your parents oh! Yawa don gas!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by blackpanda: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2017
jumpandpas:

Let your elders explain to you my parable.

Shut up child!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by timecapsule: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
When you know your right. you will never fear any intimidation on your way, because those that your dealing with will always know that you know right and they will be afraid of you always.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Naija9090: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
I love it when he attacks afonja warders. Director no dey take eye see afonjas. If you want to annoy Nnamdi Kanu, just bring an afonja near him, you will see him rage. Lol

See Afonjas...they are already losing their minds out of envy. They swear for you people on Biafraa? My goodness! See how they are insulting our leader. Kai, this is the insults Igbo receive in this country from small boys... small people called Afonjas. A people without a civilization! Don't worry, when Biafraa comes what Isreal is doing to Arab countries will be a child's play to what Biafraa will do to Oduo Republic. Biafraa made aircrafts will be encircling Oduo Republic 24/7, day in, day out. We won't hurt you people, but as a show of might that you people are like ants to the Great people of Biafraa.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by googlepikins: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
I love this guy, see liver. This guy is my role model I swear. Fearless leader. Watch how Afonjas will come start hating as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Mckennedy: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
darknetcom:
ugly basstarrd....

they should just sentence am to death already...

hanging...

With which prove? Get this into your skull that your DSS and Buhari has no case or evident to present that's why they're jumping up and down..#thinkfaminecoziseebiafraloading.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Mckennedy: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Na here you dey? Abi you no hear say your brother "mazi ifeanyi" don enter one chance for Malaysia?

Better go inform your parents oh! Yawa don gas!

Yet you need them more than they need you, why cry for them to be with you? Afonja and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by Balkan(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Naija9090:

See Afonjas...they are already loosing their minds. They swear for you people on Biafraa? See how they are insulting our leader. Kai, this is the insults Igbo receive in this country from small boys... small people called Afonjas. A people with a civilization! Don't worry, when Biafraa comes what Isreal is doing to Arab countries will be a child's play to what Biafraa will do to Oduo Republic. Biafraa made aircrafts will be encircling Oduo Republic 24/7, day in, day out. We won't hurt you people, but as a show of might that you people are like ants to the Great people of Biafraa.
grin grin grin they will get Palestinian treatment

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults A Prison Warder To Get Out Of His Way (video) by najoke: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Naija9090:

[s]See Afonjas...they are already loosing their minds. They swear for you people on Biafraa? See how they are insulting our leader. Kai, this is the insults Igbo receive in this country from small boys... small people called Afonjas. A people with a civilization! Don't worry, when Biafraa comes what Isreal is doing to Arab countries will be a child's play to what Biafraa will do to Oduo Republic. Biafraa made aircrafts will be encircling Oduo Republic 24/7, day in, day out. We won't hurt you people, but as a show of might that you people are like ants to the Great people of Biafraa[/s].
Go una no go go. ...pls show me rope Afonja dey tie una down with. .....bunch of cowards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Behind The North And South-east Crisis-northern Elders / Buhari Visit Obasanjo At Ota-farm / Alarm: Yoruba Forests Host 1,123 Cells Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen - Oodua Group!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.