Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22329 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
Pat, i pick u. kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2009
For what?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
didint u read the topic? kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
Yeah i did, so?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
so stop acting like u dont know i got a thing for u.  kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
Platinumnk
Mama-gee
Secretz
Topup
Spikedcylinder
SeanT21
rokiatu
Ebonyeyes

Let me think again and see who else comes up to my preset standard
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Dclique(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
Seeker, how many you wan carry? grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
@ smooth

whatever
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
@pat, dont sound like that, its actually deeper than u think. i'm crious. kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
Oh ok
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
I'd go for spiked or busybody smiley smiley smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
patwhizkid:

Oh ok

u just keep saying ok, ok. say a real word dear.

can we chat in private, got a whole lot to say

and they just for ur ears! tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
Sorwee. . .i don't do private.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
common dear, i wont bite. smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by nwabuking5(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
Izeek that iice u are talking about fit be iice for here but fire for house ooooo mind u.
for me no one because all the Nairaland girls don't corrupt finish. them pass me.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
oh so because im a girl I can't date girls?
Girls:
Ibk
I love Amaka but we think too much alike hahhahhh so we can't date!
sweetiepie
pweety cuz shes funny
Gabby because shes kind
UjU cuz shes wise
Sectrez cuz shes mysterious
Kunbee is my daughter no incest!!
Tpia I would fall in love with
But I would only marry SisterWoman my true hearts desire cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2009
Yeah i know yu won't bite.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

oh so because im a girl I can't date girls?
Girls:
Ibk
I love Amaka but we think too much alike hahhahhh so we can't date!
sweetiepie
pweety cuz shes funny
Gabby because shes kind
UjU cuz shes wise
Sectrez cuz shes mysterious
Kunbee is my daughter no incest!!
Tpia I would fall in love with
But I would only marry SisterWoman my true hearts desire cheesy

so gay. lipsrsealed

patwhizkid:

Yeah i know yu won't bite.

then give me audience, somethings are better heard alone. wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by dapsycool(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2009
Spikedcylinder  kiss
SeanT21  kiss
iice  kiss
Mukina2  kiss
Sexyleamon  kiss
platinumnk  kiss
Kunbee  kiss
pweety  kiss
God Mother  kiss
Gabby  kiss (Rare chinco with bootycall  grin )

won't mind having them all same time cheesy cheesy

will update later,  cool

One person I will not date = AMAKA  tongue (Not THE AMAKA or AMAKA ONE)  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmm Guys . . . don't know a lot personally so some are from their posts I read:
Of Course everyone knows I come on NL to stalk TheSeeker, whom I am madly in love with grin always my #1! smiley kiss
PcGuru- womans hidden treasure, if you only knew
Ifeleke- etiki man but wise and humble and very cute as well kiss
Sauron- he makes u laugh hahhah
Siena is super cool but married so nu uhhh
oh and Gonga Aso- but he proves too busy for dates cheesy
ohh
off topic - HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2009
Nah smooth, say it here!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by nwabuking5(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
i can only do hit and run with a lady in this site. not date if anyone is intrested wait for me at. ike5000@yahoo.com
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2009
patwhizkid:

Nah smooth, say it here!

lol, ok. i roff u very much. kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
dapsycool: ure sweet smiley kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Ehn thankz!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2009
u welcome, but there is more, errm, i will say it in priv, besides we derailing the thread.

hit me on my yim pls, smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by dapsycool(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

dapsycool: ure sweet smiley kiss

Kiitos paljon  kiss Thnx
You got a page on ebay I think, right?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2009
What'z so special 'bout what ya gon' say that can't be said on here?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by honeric01(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
link=topic=356993.msg4993829#msg4993829 date=1259159657:

GOD, , , I would date these following people is Im single and they are single and if they like Yellow Skinned Girls!  Embarrassed  Lips sealed

1) steve49ja
2) showbobo
3) Sam Milla
4) Siena
5) honeric10
6) A-40
7) Mustay
Cool Ituen
9) goodass
10)Oyato
11)tufe
12)dhtml
13)cbase
14)IFELEKE
15)MrBROWNjay
16)folly69
Theres more. Ill be back  Grin

Gabry, why did you have to put me at no 5? and you didn't even spell my id correctly angry angry

as for me, since i don't support polygamy, mine goes like this,

1: ,
2: ,
3: Mukina
4: Maray
5: Gabry grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

Hmmm Guys . . . don't know a lot personally so some are from their posts I read:
Of Course everyone knows I come on NL to stalk TheSeeker, whom I am madly in love with :d always my #1! smiley
PcGuru- womans hidden treasure, if you only knew
Ifeleke- etiki man but wise and humble and very cute as well kiss
Sauron- he makes u laugh hahhah
Siena is super cool but married so nu uhhh
oh and Gonga Aso- but he proves too busy for dates cheesy
ohh
off topic - HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by papine(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
@pat, cool i tink we should meet
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
@ papine

no thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / how hard is it to find Mr right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.