Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,031 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (22322 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / Ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date Any Of These Guys?? / Guys, If You Date Any Of These Girls, You're In Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2009
why not come find out. and wat i got to say is special. thats wat i fink.

papine:

@pat, cool i tink we should meet

angry angry
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
ahah!, pat and co. don hijack the thread undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
Sup Igwe? It'z been a while.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2009
lol, thought you've gone back to the school, how u dey?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
Yeah, am in school now. I'm fine thank yu. . .u?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
Igwe.:

school?  shocked. ow old is she?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
lol i'm -1
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by smooooooth: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
patwhizkid:

lol i'm -1

grin grin thank God i found out on time, i wld have been charged for under age toasting.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by patwhizkid(f): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
Alryt
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by kpolli(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

oh so because im a girl I can't date girls?
Girls:
Ibk
I love Amaka but we think too much alike hahhahhh so we can't date!
sweetiepie
pweety cuz shes funny
Gabby because shes kind
UjU cuz shes wise
Sectrez cuz shes mysterious
Kunbee is my daughter no incest!!
Tpia I would fall in love with
But I would only marry SisterWoman my true hearts desire cheesy

exactly,
wat happened to them guy?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Flavio: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
Gosh deres something f))ing 5exy about "the amaka", damn!.cant figure out what it is, someone pls telll her if they know her, i love her attitude, 
but on the other hand, mama gee does my flipping head in arrrrrggg eiiiiisshhh!!
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
Flavio:

Gosh deres something f))ing 5exy about "the amaka", damn!.cant figure out what it is, someone pls telll her if they know her, i love her attitude, 
but on the other hand, mama gee does my flipping head in arrrrrggg eiiiiisshhh!!

yeah amaka is hot  kiss shocked shocked

kpolli:

exactly,
wat happened to them guy?

I have a guy list!
Igwe.:

Hey did you just add me on FB
?

TheSeeker:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
yes na you know my secret cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed

dapsycool:

Kiitos paljon kiss Thnx
You got a page on ebay I think, right?

Yeah Im now a POWERSELLER grin grin grin cheesy I was on iphones for a while, but Im moving on to something else, be seeing links soon, though the stuff Im selling is for Ladies wink
Buy something for ya girl kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by henryhemon(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2009
i will go for topup n spicky cyclinder,
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
henryhemon:

i will go for topup n spicky cyclinder,

You've got great taste in women boi wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
Mine's a secret! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by omega25red(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
better question who would i not dare date and i definitely wouldn't date utaikor
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by dapsycool(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

Yeah Im now a POWERSELLER grin grin grin cheesy I was on iphones for a while, but Im moving on to something else, be seeing links soon, though the stuff Im selling is for Ladies wink
Buy something for ya girl kiss kiss
For mentioning your ID here, you've gotta give me more discount grin grin
You need to get more iphones, then we can start negotiating cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Secretz(f): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^^^^^^ See discount strategy . . . tongue

@topic . . . . hmmmmm grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by yme1(f): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2009
so nobody picked me am out of NL for good cheesy tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
^^but ure Married grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

Hey did you just add me on FB
?

Not yet sweetie, I haven't thought of that, but now you've mentioned it, what's your FB user name? smiley smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by dapsycool(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2009
Secretz:

^^^^^^^ See discount strategy . . .  tongue

@topic . . . . hmmmmm  grin

grin grin grin grin grin  why would I pick her, if I can't get extra discount   cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by platinumnk(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
dapsycool:

grin grin grin grin grin  why would I pick her, if I can't get extra discount   cool

So now ure using me cry cry cry

Igwe.:

Not yet sweetie, I haven't thought of that, but now you've mentioned it, what's your FB user name? smiley smiley

oh ok, some guy named Igwe added me, I didnt confirm because I didnt know him. . . yim me ur FB
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by TheSeeker(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
y me:

Word on the block has it you're too old and already had 6 babies grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by dapsycool(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

So now ure using me cry cry cry

Never kiss
I picked you cos you got a good heart. I have seen the donate for Josh thread. That's so sweet kiss kiss kiss
but I still want discount grin cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2009
I would date no Nairalander. angry
They are all hazardous
. grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by no1madman(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . .hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahha
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

oh ok, some guy named Igwe added me, I didnt confirm because I didnt know him. . . yim me your FB
ok sweetie, you'll always know me by my picture, my own igwe remains the almightyigwe
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by dapsycool(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

I would date no Nairalander. angry
They are all hazardous
. grin grin

but you are a Nairalander, so use "we are all hazardous" except me of course cos I'm imaginary tongue  grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by sistajay(f): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
Me I dey wait for dem to grow from boyz to men, before I date anyone of dem. If I date ANYONE for here dey go show me up o.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by Igwe9(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2009
y me:

Aww sweetheart! the question is, ''If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland '' meaning that isn't gonna happen. oh oh, thought you've got alot of them to yourself already?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? by mamagee3(f): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2009
no1madman:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. . . .hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahha

Why are you laughing? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / There Is An Air To Be Cleared.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.